I rent a big room in my 150 square meters and neo-modernist style appartment, in the antic center of Barcelona. It is located in the same street than the famous Palau de la Musica, very near Las Ramblas.
The room has a doble bed, a table, and an access to the balcony where you will see the backyard.
. I provide wifi internet connexion, sheets and towels.
The flat is very well located because you can visit the best sites of Barcelona just walking, and if you are a little lazy, the nearest metro station (Urquinaona) will drive you anywhere you want.
I have a beaux-arts degree, especialized in old part of town paintings. 2 very peaceful and sympathic cats give me company.
You will enjoy the tranquility of the place.
If you have any doubt, please contact me.
The most important is that everybody respect the intimity and tranquility of the others.
Besides, we are all responsible to keep the space clean. I'm in charge to clean up the flat before you come, and I will apreciate you keep it in good condition.
Lo más importante, es el respeto mútuo de la privacidad y de la tranquilidad. También, estamos todos responsables de guardar los espacios limpios. Limpiaré el apartamento antes que vengan, y agradecería que lo guardan en buenas condiciones.
Le plus important, c'est le respect mutuel de la privacité et de la tranquilité. Aussi, on est tous responsables de garder les lieux propres. Je serai en charge de nettoyer l'appartement avant votre arrivée, et j'apprécierai qu'il soit maintenu en l'état.
Sol is a very nice host. She showed us around in the apartment and gave us all the information we needed. The location is really good since it is so central, and especially for us who wanted to walk around in the old town a lot. The cleanliness of the place could be better, but for the cheap money we rented it, I guess you have to accept it.
The room was big, beautiful and comfortable. The neighborhood was nice and friendly. I had a excellent 5 day stay there. Sol is trustworthy, frindly and easygoing. I can warmly recommend her and the place.
I stayed with Sol in her apartment in San Pere mes Alt, in Barcelona for 2 nights. The apartment is well situated in the centre of Barcelona. The apartment is just like in the pictures, the sleeping room is simple, reasonably clean and quiet and has a nice desk to work on. The apartment is shared with different people. The kitchen is available for breakfast. The bathroom is simple, and the shower is ok. The internet connection worked well.
Sol is a very nice woman and was waiting for me when I came to pick up the keys. All in all, I had a good time in the apartment and recommend it to anybody that is not wishing very luxereous environments.
Sol nous a bien accueilli et nous avons profité de la chambre qui est comme décrite sur le site. Idéal pour un court séjour sans un besoin de grand confort. Exactement ce qu'il me fallait : tranquille.
A good value stay in Barcelona - very center of Barcelona and just down the block from the Palau de la Musica Catalana.
- Easiest airport transfer, simply take the Aerobus from airport (quick, cheap, SAFE) to last stop at Catalunya Square
- very center of Barcelona, 5-10 min walk from Catalunya Square/Metro and Las Ramblas/shopping areas. Easily walk to Casa Batllo, La Boqueria Market, Gothic Quarters. We walked to Sagrada Familia in about 20 mins. We really only had to take metro for Parc Guell and Camp Nou.
- Big Spacious room - king size bed, lots of room to get ready
- Nice neighborhood, no trouble going home around 11pm-12am, small shops for fruits and water
- three floors walk up, tight stairs hard to carry luggage up
- did not know had to share space/bathroom with other people staying there so we mostly stayed in our room when we were home and had to put a lock on our room door when we leave each time, had to share bathroom with others but did not run into any inconvenience
- Owner smokes and/or other people in the building smokes so you can smell it walking in the shared areas, no problem in the room
- Furniture moved around a lot compared to photos, room still spacious
- No breakfast provided, you can use kitchen area
- Floors were dirty, did not affect our overall stay
We did not interact with Sol much after the first night. Overall a good Airbnb experience, it is a very convenient location in Barcelona and made sightseeing very easy and accessible. The room is big and spacious with some cons but overall a good value!
The old flat is very well situated close to everything in a very nice quarter close to the nice market Santa Caterina where we went regularily , also the small narrow streets with many possibilities to eat tapas and have coffe.
The room is big and also had a big table which was useful.We slept very well, nice and quiet. Good internet connection in the room.
Sol is very friendly, enigmatic. We didn't see her that much though, but we'll go back next time we'll go to Barcelona. Nina and Alain
This host has 84 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews