About this listing
Everything you need
Why pay for a hotel when you can enjoy country living with only a 10 minute walk to town.
• Modern and clean with many amenities in a great and private location. Built in 2009 with thick walls and tall ceilings: cool in the summer/warm in the winter.
• Our guest often mention how fast our High Speed Internet is
• Plenty of parking on property near private entrance
• Rent includes: rocket fast high-speed cable wi-fi & eathernet direct, NID water, electricity, trash, and cast iron stove for heat
• Owners live in main house, separated by 3-car garage from unit
• Under 25 lbs. pet negotiable
• Furnished: comfy queen size bed, small desk in the bedroom and wardrobe, futon for the sofa/bed in the living room, new washer & dryer. Kitchen has a microwave, small coffee pot, stove/oven, refrigerator, lots of storage space.
• TV, linen and blankets, towels and kitchen items.
• 500 sq. ft. apartment
• DRIVE VERY SLOW on the dirt road to our house because of children, dust, the occasional geese family and neighbors might complain
• Leave it the way you found it
• Have trash/recyclables ready for us to deliver early Tuesday mornings
• Inform us immediately if anything breaks or gets damaged so we can fix it
• If you have any suggestions or requests, please be open to sharing and communicating with us
• Suggestions are welcome
• Enjoy your stay!
Tisha was VERY helpful and easy to get along with. The place was even better than it looked in the pictures. They aren't kidding when they say quiet! Far enough from any major roads that you very rarely hear a car at all. Great setup for cooking, comfortable memory foam bed, and a cozy living room with a gas stove for heat.
Only things to remember are that it takes a while to heat up the whole place with the gas stove, and the hot water can be a little slow and unpredictable (most noticeable in the shower). Tisha was very eager to help with any questions or issues we had.
Overall, great deal.
My partner and I stayed at Tisha and Jamal's for several days over the holidays while visiting family in town. Their place was private, perfectly appointed, cozy, sweet...everything we needed, and a welcome respite from the bustle and busy-ness of the season. The gas stove was warm and homey, the kitchen was well-equipped for being able to prepare some of our own food, and having a washer/ dryer really sold the deal. We came and went so much that we actually never ran into Tisha and Jamal until the last day when they brought some extra supplies for us. The whole experience felt super private, and also welcome--they made themselves wholly available for us should we need anything at all. We definitely plan on staying again!
The little apartment was everything that we needed! Quiet and private and close to town. It's very clean and has all the necessary amenities. Nice place!
Wonderful place -- it is just as pictured. Tisha has handled all sorts of little details -- night light, travel guides, spices.
We came absolutely needing to re-charge and the apartment was wonderful.
Kathleen & Roger
A delightful place with very gracious, friendly, and helpful hosts. Apartment has all the amenities one could want, and is very convenient to town yet with end-of-the-road quiet and privacy. Highly recommended!
What a cute place, it was perfect for our little get-away. Clean, comfortable, quiet, and all the amenities we needed. I highly recommend Tisha's place!
I love Tisha and Jemal! They are there when you need anything and always making sure that your stay is great! They are very respectful and considerate of your privacy but at the same time can be great company! Jemal works on interesting car projects and will take you on a fun night ride around town in one of his unique project cars if he has the time! Love the area, love the studio apartment, love the hosts! Try it and you won't be disappointed! Worth the money for comfort and enjoyment :)