The house is within close proximity to the beach, playgrounds, parks, food and shopping districts. It is fully furnished, secure, clean, and ready to go!
Perfectly situated just moments from sparkling Port Philip Bay and the cosmopolitan delights of Albert Park village, this two bedroom home offers the perfect base for a weekend getaway or a longer term stay centrally located to the city.
Well appointed with a great kitchen, dining table and all the modern conveniences this is the perfect base to explore Melbourne or stay in and relax.
• 2.75 km to Melbourne CBD
• 200 meters to Albert Park Beach and Kerferd Road Pier.
• 1 km to Albert Park Lake
• 900 meters to the Melbourne Albert Park Formula 1 Grand Prix track
• 2 km to the South Melbourne Market
• Short distance to some of Melbourne’s best cafes and restaurants in Albert Park, South Melbourne, St Kilda and South Yarra
• 800 meters to Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre
• 1.2 km to St Kilda's Fitzroy and Acland Streets
• Free WiFi internet
• Free on-street parking – permit provided for one vehicle
• Comfortable high quality Queen-size beds
• Fully furnished - modern kitchen and six person dining table
• Quality Bedding - all linen provided
• Quality towels & face washers
• Inbuilt air conditioning and heating units
• Shower with strong water pressure
• Flat screen TV and DVD player
• Fully equipped kitchen – Nespresso coffee machine, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, everything you need
• Washing machine and dryer
• Iron and ironing-board
• Vacuum cleaner
• Bathroom scales
• Sunny, north facing courtyard with table and chairs
• Portable travel cot for small children is available upon request.
COMPLIMENTARY WELCOME PROVISIONS:
• Tea and Nespresso coffee
• Sugar, salt and pepper, etc.
• Laundry and dishwasher powder
• Shampoo and conditioner
Please make contact so we can provide more details for you..
You will have full access to the property during your stay, make yourself at home!!!
Interaction with Guests
We're eager to do anything to make your stay as comfortable as possible and we're only a phone call or email away if we can provide any assistance.
We provide a self check-in and check-out system to enable you to arrive and depart at your convenience.
The house is walking distance to the #1 and #12 tram routes servicing St Kilda, Melbourne CBD, West Preston, East Coburg and everything in between!!!
* No smoking in the house or on the property.
* No pets or animals are permitted on the property
* Maximum of four people sleeping in the house, unless our permission is granted prior to booking.
* Please keep and return the property in the same condition as check in.
* Most importantly, make sure you have FUN and enjoy the great location.
We really enjoyed our stay here, the house is very comfortable and was a welcome respite for weary travelers at the end of each day. Being so close to Tram stops was very handy and the nearby restaurants are fantastic. We will definitely stay here again during our next visit to Melbourne. Thank you.
We had a carefree time staying at this place in Albert Park. The home was very inviting and had all the creature comforts we required and more as a family. Everything was very easy and convenient. We will be planning further trips back to Melbourne later on in the year and will most definitely like to re-use this accommodation.
Beautiful house in a great location. We very much enjoyed out stay and appreciated the extras such as parking permit and wifi. Thank you very much
This is a great place to stay. Very comfortable, clean and stylish. Marcus replied to all emails promptly, made us feel welcome & was very obliging. The code & key system was simple to operate & meant we could arrive at different times without inconveniencing anyone.
The house is quite spacious, with lots of light and all the features you need for a comfortable stay. a nice touch is the basic kitchen supplies - tea, coffee, sugar, cling wrap, salt & pepper, etc.
The house is just around the corner from a neighbourhood shopping strip, with basics such as a pharmacy, small supermarket & bakery, but also with cafes & restaurants. We could have easily eaten there each night.
The house is only a hop, step & jump from the beach, is within easy strike of St Kilda, Port Melbourne & South Melbourne and has tram stops around the corner for easy access to the CBD.
We loved our stay there & would highly recommend it. It has all the advantages of being in a quiet residential street but with easy access to the tourist attractions of Melbourne.
Great house, great location, easy communication. Perfect for a trip to Melbourne! Has everything you need.
We had a great stay at Marcus' house in Albert Park. It was just as advertised. Location excellent, close to the beach and lots of shops, restaurants and cafes. The house was very large, well equipped and very comfortable. Also had a nice patio in the back for meals and relaxing.
Communication with Marcus was also great.
Would definitely stay again if we're ever lucky enough to be back in Melbourne!
i and my family went to melbourne for vocation, andwhen we arrived there,marcus were very helpful, he patiently explained how to use all the equipments, and the house was exactly what have shown in the photos. we really enjoyed our time there,and if we come back we will choose marcus' house again!
This host has 49 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
My wife Prudy and I operate a wonderful apartment and a great house in Melbourne for our guests to enjoy.
Our aim is to provide great places for you stay for the most competitive price possible. Melbourne hotels can be expensive and we want to provide people with a quality alternative that’s friendly, safe and relaxing.
We love travelling, meeting new people and experiencing new adventures. Prudy works in the fresh produce industry and I work in financial services.
We also operate an Airbnb property management firm in Melbourne that provide a full service offering to hosts looking for someone to look after their property and to deal with guests etc. Airbnb Rental Property Manager Melbourne. Short term rentals Melbourne.