The house is within close proximity to the beach, playgrounds, parks, food and shopping districts. It is fully furnished, secure, clean, and ready to go!
Perfectly situated just moments from sparkling Port Philip Bay and the cosmopolitan delights of Albert Park village, this two bedroom home offers the perfect base for a weekend getaway or a longer term stay centrally located to the city.
Well appointed with a great kitchen, dining table and all the modern conveniences this is the perfect base to explore Melbourne or stay in and relax.
• 2.75 km to Melbourne CBD
• 200 meters to Albert Park Beach and Kerferd Road Pier.
• 1 km to Albert Park Lake
• 900 meters to the Melbourne Albert Park Formula 1 Grand Prix track
• 2 km to the South Melbourne Market
• Short distance to some of Melbourne’s best cafes and restaurants in Albert Park, South Melbourne, St Kilda and South Yarra
• 800 meters to Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre
• 1.2 km to St Kilda's Fitzroy and Acland Streets
• Free WiFi internet
• Free on-street parking – permit provided for one vehicle
• Comfortable high quality Queen-size beds
• Fully furnished - modern kitchen and six person dining table
• Quality Bedding - all linen provided
• Quality towels & face washers
• Inbuilt air conditioning and heating units
• Shower with strong water pressure
• Flat screen TV and DVD player
• Fully equipped kitchen – Nespresso coffee machine, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, everything you need
• Washing machine and dryer
• Iron and ironing-board
• Vacuum cleaner
• Bathroom scales
• Sunny, north facing courtyard with table and chairs
• Portable travel cot for small children is available upon request.
COMPLIMENTARY WELCOME PROVISIONS:
• Tea and Nespresso coffee
• Sugar, salt and pepper, etc.
• Laundry and dishwasher powder
• Shampoo and conditioner
Please make contact so we can provide more details for you..
You will have full access to the property during your stay, make yourself at home!!!
Interaction with Guests
We're eager to do anything to make your stay as comfortable as possible and we're only a phone call or email away if we can provide any assistance.
We provide a self check-in and check-out system to enable you to arrive and depart at your convenience.
The house is walking distance to the #1 and #12 tram routes servicing St Kilda, Melbourne CBD, West Preston, East Coburg and everything in between!!!
* No smoking in the house or on the property.
* No pets or animals are permitted on the property
* Maximum of four people sleeping in the house, unless our permission is granted prior to booking.
* Please keep and return the property in the same condition as check in.
* Most importantly, make sure you have FUN and enjoy the great location.
i and my family went to melbourne for vocation, andwhen we arrived there,marcus were very helpful, he patiently explained how to use all the equipments, and the house was exactly what have shown in the photos. we really enjoyed our time there,and if we come back we will choose marcus' house again!
Our stay in Albert Park was great! The house was perfect for our family break in Melbourne. Fantastic parks for small kids and plenty of places to eat nearby. We found the location wonderful.
Marcus is absolutely great to deal with. We would happily stay here again if the situation ever allows.
Sincerely enjoyed our stay! Highly recommended!
Marcus communicated very well and provided a detailed email outlining the guidance for gaining entry and getting the most out of the house...
I was really impressed that Marcus took the time to call to ensure we had arrived safely and to ensure we had gained access easily...
Great place- very homely, clean and well kept. It had everything we needed and more. Would definitely recommend to all. Thanks for having us!
Fantastic little house in a great location. Would really recommend without any hesitation.
The very best location in Melbourne, near by the sea and Melbourne City. Great house. Would like to stay in the house if we should visit Melbourne Again. Marcus and Prudy are the best host.
Loved Albert Park and the surrounds. Quiet area and all that you need close by.
This host has 44 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
My wife Prudy and I operate a wonderful apartment and a great house in Melbourne for our guests to enjoy.
Our aim is to provide great places for you stay for the most competitive price possible. Melbourne hotels can be expensive and we want to provide people with a quality alternative that’s friendly, safe and relaxing.
We love travelling, meeting new people and experiencing new adventures. Prudy works in the fresh produce industry and I work in financial services.
We also operate an Airbnb property management firm in Melbourne that provide a full service offering to hosts looking for someone to look after their property and to deal with guests etc. Airbnb Rental Property Manager Melbourne. Short term rentals Melbourne.