About this listing
The house is within close proximity to the beach, playgrounds, parks, food and shopping districts. It is fully furnished, secure, clean, and ready to go!
Perfectly situated just moments from sparkling Port Philip Bay and the cosmopolitan delights of Albert Park village, this one bedroom home offers the perfect base for a weekend getaway or a longer term stay centrally located to the city.
Well appointed with a great kitchen, dining table and all the modern conveniences this is the perfect base to explore Melbourne or stay in and relax.
• 2.75 km to Melbourne CBD
• 200 meters to Albert Park Beach and Kerferd Road Pier.
• 1 km to Albert Park Lake
• 900 meters to the Melbourne Albert Park Formula 1 Grand Prix track
• 2 km to the South Melbourne Market
• Short distance to some of Melbourne’s best cafes and restaurants in Albert Park, South Melbourne, St Kilda and South Yarra
• 800 meters to Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre
• 1.2 km to St Kilda's Fitzroy and Acland Streets
• Free WiFi internet
• Free on-street parking – permit provided for one vehicle
• Comfortable high quality Queen-size bed. Note only one bedroom available.
• Fully furnished - modern kitchen and six person dining table
• Quality Bedding - all linen provided
• Quality towels & face washers
• Inbuilt air conditioning and heating units
• Shower with strong water pressure
• Flat screen TV and DVD player
• Fully equipped kitchen – Nespresso coffee machine, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, everything you need
• Washing machine and dryer
• Iron and ironing-board
• Vacuum cleaner
• Bathroom scales
• Sunny, north facing courtyard with table and chairs
• Portable travel cot for small children is available upon request.
COMPLIMENTARY WELCOME PROVISIONS:
• Tea and Nespresso coffee
• Sugar, salt and pepper, etc.
• Laundry and dishwasher powder
• Shampoo and conditioner
Please make contact so we can provide more details for you..
You will have full access to the property during your stay, make yourself at home!!!
Interaction with Guests
We're eager to do anything to make your stay as comfortable as possible and we're only a phone call or email away if we can provide any assistance.
We provide a self check-in and check-out system to enable you to arrive and depart at your convenience.
The house is walking distance to the #1 and #12 tram routes servicing St Kilda, Melbourne CBD, West Preston, East Coburg and everything in between!!!
* No smoking in the house or on the property.
* No pets or animals are permitted on the property
* Maximum of four people sleeping in the house, unless our permission is granted prior to booking.
* Please keep and return the property in the same condition as check in.
* Most importantly, make sure you have FUN and enjoy the great location.
A great house, well equipped and a lovely quiet location with excellent transport connections into the city, close to lots of lovely restaurants. Highly recommended.
Great place, great location, hosts made the place very homely for our little family. Would recommend the property for anyone wanting to enjoy all that Albert and Middle Park's have to offer, everything you could want for a relaxing time is on your doorstep!
Everything was clean and tidy in the house. The host was kind enough to allow us to check in much earlier.
The house is quite near to the tram stop with access to a 7-11 shop.
Pretty good location for the price.
Only disadvantage is that it only has 1 toilet and the WiFi isn't quite stable.
Otherwise, it was really a pleasant stay.
Thanks for having us.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this property. The home suited our family needs and the Albert Park location was perfect. The property was as advertised. Marcus accommodated our early arrival request which was very much appreciated.
Marcus was so helpful and really easy to communicate with.
The home was beautiful, fresh a nd bright and suited our every need. Location was excellent and all the information we needed for both the house and area was well presented and easy to read and action. We would love to stay again!
This place is fabulous for a city visit, especially if you are traveling as a group or with children. The beach and multiple playgrounds are within walking distance as is the public transportation. The house is Victorian characteristic and very cozy with everything one might need. Rooms are large and the beds are comfortable. The internet works well too! Loved it.
This was a phenomenal experience. This house is better equipped than my own house, high quality cookware, proper heating and cooling and everything you need to be happy in life. We spent a month in the house and we miss it already. The location is simply the best location in Melbourne. 2 minutes walking distance to the beach, many shops and coffee shops around and 2 minutes to the number 1 tram which will take you to CBD in 15 minutes. Parking is on the street but there is always space next to the house. Even the neighbours are nice.
Not only this is the best house in Melbourne to stay in, Marcus is a phenomenal host. Always available, keen to help with all your needs and simply a nice person. We owe him a favour or two.
Don't miss out on this house, it can easily replace your own.
This host has 53 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Marcus
My wife Prudy and I operate a wonderful apartment and a great house in Melbourne for our guests to enjoy.
Our aim is to provide great places for you stay for the most competitive price possible. Melbourne hotels can be expensive and we want to provide people with a quality alternative that’s friendly, safe and relaxing.
We love travelling, meeting new people and experiencing new adventures. Prudy works in the fresh produce industry and I work in financial services.
We also operate an Airbnb property management firm in Melbourne that provide a full service offering to hosts looking for someone to look after their property and to deal with guests etc. Airbnb Rental Property Manager Melbourne. Short term rentals Melbourne.