Lovely Private Apartment nestled in lush tropical gardens, comfort abounds in this beautiful & historic Coral Gables home. Everything you need is here to make this your home away from home. Safe neighborhood, in the center of Miami within walking distance to over 200 restaurants, shops, art galleries, bars, & entertainment. Just minutes to Brickell, South Beach, Miami Beach, Key Biscayne & Coconut Grove & more...! Enjoy, relax, or let you adventurer spirit soar!
Welcome to Miami! We invite you to your private apartment nestled in a tropical garden. You will be in the center of Miami, in the "City Beautiful" to enjoy a wonderful vacation in your home away from home.
1. Check-in is at 3pm. Checkout is at 11am. Registration and ID Required
2. Cleaning fee is once per stay. For extended stays, we can arrange to have cleanings whenever you like. We appreciate the trash be taken out as needed.
3. Property should be treated with respect and care or rental may be terminated immediately.
4. Key must be turned at checkout. Lost key will require an additional $30 fee.
5. Please help us conserve energy. We will appreciate you turn off A/C or raise the temperature to 80 and turn off lights upon departure daily. For your convenience, there is a timer available you can set, to turn on A/C prior to your return.
6. Pets only allowed if pre-authorized and under 20 lbs. Additional pet fee of $75.00 and additional $100 deposit.
7. For the comfort of all our guests, please know this is a smoke free home. Smoking only allowed outside.
8. Please be mindful of the neighbors and avoid loud noises after 11:00pm.
Thank you for your reservation, we look forward to your visit!
This host has 132 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Janelle is Film/TV Director, Producer, Choreographer, and Former Professional Dancer. She is also Co-Founder of a successful non-profit Roots of Hope devoted to youth empowerment. You can checkout her first feature documentary releasing this year "13 Million Voices."
Maria - Janelle's mother - a real estate and investment professional with over 25 years of experience helping families from across the globe relocate, invest, and make Miami their home.
We enjoying meeting people from all over the world and helping them experience a wonderful time in Miami.
Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that leave us breathless!