Luxurious private 3bd villa located in the heart of Seminyak. Private swimming pool 2,6×8m; built in kitchen; wi-fi internet; within walking distance to cafes, restaurants, boutiques, SPA, fitness.
ONLY 125$ - 12 March; 3 April; 28 April; 2 May
ONLY 169$ - 23 and 24 March
IF YOU STAY 3+ NIGHTS, YOU PAY PROMO -33%OFF PRICE
Low season 199$ / High season 249$
IF YOU STAY 1-2 NIGHTS, YOU PAY FULL PRICE
Low season 300$ / High season 370$
IF ONLY 1 OR 2 NIGHTS ARE AVAILABLE IN CALENDAR, YOU GET SPECIAL PRICE 125$ - 169$
• Total floor area: 275 m2.
• Pool size: 2,6×8m
• Number of bedrooms: 3
Each bedroom has:
• Super king size bed (2x1,8m) with linen being changed twice per week
• Walk-in wardrobe
• Ensuite bathroom with standing shower
• Bath towels, pool towels, hairdryer, soap, shower gel and toilet paper
• Safe box
• European style powers sockets with adapters for most common used plugs (US/ Australia/New Zealand/Hong Kong)
Each bedroom can be locked with its own set of keys.
Shared space includes four areas: kitchen, dining, entertainment and pool. It also has an additional toilet.
• Gas stove
• Electric kettle
• Coffee maker
• Kitchen utensils and all tableware included
• Free drinking water provided daily in 25L bottle
Living area has:
• Large dining table with seven chairs
• harman/kardon ONYX STUDIO (Bluetooth wireless beautiful sound)
Entertainment area has:
• One big corner sofa
• 39 inches LCD screen
• Satellite TV (channels in various languages)
• Apple TV (3rd gen) with AirPlay support
• Speakers with iPod dock station (32 pin)
• DVD player
Pool area has:
• Swimming pool (2,6x8m, max depth 1.7m)
• Gazebo with power socket
• Spacious round sun bed
• Wooden clothes rack dryer
For your convenience we have:
• Free Wi-Fi internet
• Daily house cleaning
• On-site security who can help you to arrange a taxi
• Car parking
On-request at additional cost we can organize for you:
• Car self driving or with driver
• Motorbike (scooter)
• For babies we can provide a portable travel cot, highchair, car seat, baby sitter
Beautifully furnished and very cozy three bedroom Chloe villa "Magic Trip" is hidden away on a quiet street in the heart of the fashionable resort area in Seminyak. Atmosphere of luxury, delicate and tasteful interior design make guests want to come back over and over again. This is an ideal place for your family holiday or for the parties with friends.
Chloe villa "Magic Trip" is designed for a comfortable recreation in the tropics. In the centre of the villa there is a large privet swimming pool beautifully illuminated at night thanks to it underwater LED BRG colors lighting. In the upper part of the pool there is a cozy gazebo with its local lighting and socket where you can relax and enjoy the tranquility of the magical island in a sunny day. On the opposite side in the shade of the fragrant Frangipani trees there is a full-circle wicker lounge awaits for its guests. There are three air-conditioned bedrooms with lovely en-suite bathrooms and walk-in wardrobes on the right of the pool. Each room has its own inimitable style and personality. On the left side of the pool there is a specious shared living area with the ceiling of 6 meters height and a beautiful handcrafted two-meter chandelier hanging down over the large dining table for seven persons. Living room divided into three zones: kitchen, dining and entertainment. Kitchen is fully equipped with a gas stove, large refrigerator, hot and cold water dispenser, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, utensils and all tableware. There is a beautiful laced breakfast bar with dynamic lighting in the zone. Central zone is designated for the dining. From the left there is an entertainment area with a large and cozy corner sofa, 39 inches LCD screen, satellite TV (channels in various languages), apple TV (3rd gen) with AirPlay support, speakers with iPod dock station (32 pin), DVD player, HDTV, stereo system connected with optical cable to AppleTV and due to what you can transmit your favorite music from any iOS device to it, harman/kardon ONYX STUDIO (bluetooth wireless beautiful sound)
For your convenience we have free Wi-Fi internet, daily house cleaning, free car parking, on-site security who can help you to arrange a taxi.
On-request at additional cost we can organize breakfast, laundry, car self driving or with driver, motorbike (scooter). For the families with babies we can provide a portable travel cot, highchair, car seat, potty and a baby sitter.
Villa is located in a popular area of Seminyak, Bali's most fashionable destination. You can find here everything you need: trendy nightclubs, boutiques, designer shops, great cafes and restaurants, art galleries, fitness studios, beauty and spa centers, children's play center and supermarkets. Less than 1,7 km from villa there is a beautiful Seminyak beach that is famous for its unforgettable breathtaking sunsets.Chloe villa "Magic trip" is located just 10km away from International Ngurah Rai Airport. It is no wonder why most of the tourists who are visiting Bali not for the first time choose to stay in this particular area over and over again.
♡♡♡ Your personal villa guest manager will be available to assist with breakfast / tours / travel / transport to arrange baby sitting, massages and spas and to generally give advice and information to ensure that you have a truly memorable holiday experience.
Interaction with Guests
There is no interaction from the owner with guests.
•1,7 km to Seminyak Beach
•Nearby: fitness studio, large supermarket, beauty spa, many shops and cafes.
•5 minutes to extremely popular recreation places KuDeTa, Mint, W (the best Sunday brunch), Potato Head.
•Close taxi stand
Near taxi parking
WHAT TO DO:
- To walk around designer boutiques, designer and curiosity shops in Seminyak area.
- To visit swanky and stylish parties of Seminyak area. (Living Room, La Plancha, Maria Magdalena, Mint, Potato Head, WooBar, KuDeTa, TownHouse)
- To enjoy a classy Sunday brunch in W for 40$ unlimited amount of oysters, crabs, lobsters luscious to music of trendy DJs
- To have dinner at the best Japanese restaurant Sushi tei or Take Japanese Restaurant.
- To surf and catch the first wave on Seminyak Beach.
- To rest on the best nearest beaches.
- To dance salsa in Cubana.
- To visit an ultramodern sports club Canggu Club.
- To ride along picturesque Canggu rice fields and neighboring Bali villages on a rare Vespa scooter.
- To visit famous water temple Tanah Lot (less than 15 km from the villa) located on a high rock in the ocean. The best time to visit it is at sunset.
- To visit a golf course Nirwana Bali Golf Club built under the project of renowned architect Greg Norman. The golf course borders with the ocean and rice fields. It is considered to be the best throughout Asia.
- To enjoy fresh seafood at the world famous piscatory saloon on Jimbaran beach.
- To go round the Bukit peninsula and its best beaches: Pandawa, Geger, Balangan, Padang Padang, Bingin Beach.
- To visit Uluwatu temple of the XIVth century. (Symbolic fire dance Kecak is danced in amphitheater of the temple at sunset).
- To mountaineer Batur Mount (with a professional guide). To have a bathe in hot wells heated by volcanoes. To visit one of the largest crater lakes in the world.
- To visit Kintamani village. Not to forget to have a look at the famous highland coffee plantations and taste freshly roasted coffee.
- To examine magical Tabanan mountains.
By all means to visit Ubud principality. To walk around designer furniture shops; to have lunch amidst of emerald rice fields in organic cafe Sari Organic; to look into the shop with eco-cosmetics; to buy silver in one of the many shops; to drink herbal tea with delicious pastries in Bali Buddha; to have dinner at French restaurant Mozaik with almost molecular gastronomy or at the restaurant Bridges with original cuisine. (It is better to book a table on the brink of a ravine and river in advance.)
Other Things to Note
- Low season 300$
- High season 370$
- Peak season 450$
Just relax and enjoy your magic trip :)
Our stay at Chloe Magic Trip Villa was amazing. It is an absolute gem and the house is so well decorated and has great style. The outdoor area where the kitchen and livingroom is stunning (caution slippery when wet). Mia the house manager was very sweet and spoke perfect english. The man who cleaned the place was extremely nice and helpful as well (I can't remember his name). Highly reccomend boarding with Federleicht at Chloe Villa.
Clean, stylish villa, good location. Wonderful start to our holiday in a gorgeous private space lovely pool and staff! The villa is better than the photos and had everything that we needed - beautifully decorated, very clean, glass roof on showers in all bathrooms, dynamic colors lights in the pool and bar, well kept and great staff. Federleicht was very good with the pre visit correspondence and also helped to arrange a cot for our 4 month old. The service we received was excellent from start to finish. From pick-up at the airport to check-out everything went smoothly and just as described. I would stay in Magic Trip Villa again when I return to Bali and would recommend it to friends and family who are looking for nice private place in Seminyak, Bali.
На Бали приезжаю далеко не в первый раз, из всех вилл эта порадовала больше всего: отличный сервис, очень удобное расположение, свежий ремонт, большой бассейн и очень чисто. Большое спасибо владельцам. Всем рекомендую!
We have been staying at Le Chloe Magic Trip for a week in January. This villa is situated in a very quiet place but not far from Seminyak and Oberoi. There you can find a lot of cafes, restaurants, shops and spa. At the villa you can relax in clean, conditional rooms or in romantic pool. The pool has colored highlighting. As for staff, they are very polite and friendly. They helped us in all our questions. Thank you very much for wonderful holidays.
It was a lovely and cosy stay in our spacious villa but location is not as near as I thought so initially. It takes about 15-20mins walk to Seminyak area. The staffs were friendly and helpful. We love the pool, the big space and interior design. Great place if you prefer a peaceful ambience!
The villa was beautiful. When we stepped in, we were very amazed by how it looked exactly like the pictures. The pool was too deep in my opinion (1.6m-1.7m deep). But everything else made up for it. The bed was comfortable and they provided 4 clean towels per room. We even had the choice of having a massage in the comforts of our own rooms and that was a very good experience.
Overall, it was clean and luxurious. It was a pity me and my friends got to stay here for only one night - wished we could have stay longer.
The manager Mia was courteous and friendly. She picked us up and helped us with our luggage.
This place is ideal if you want to stay in all day. It's not advisable to go out at night as the alley was dark and quiet. We had a hard time at night searching for food without a transport unfortunately.
Other than that, I would totally recommend this place! Cheers.
It was a very beautiful place to enjoy our couple of days in Bali. The house is just perfect, very clean, spacious and safe.
The staff is very nice and Mia is simply the best!! Very helpful and always available.
I definitely recommend this place.