Located in the historic center of Lisbon, near Chiado. You can really walk to all the major attractions, or take public transportation. Comfortable. 2nd floor. Equipped kitchen.WIFI.Baby friendly.Legaly registered as a short term rental: 5165/AL
Hello, how are you?
Welcome to Lisbon!
You're already on to something good with Airbnb. And I offer you:
*a cute, historic flat for 2 or 3 guests (2 adults + baby)
*clean and safe
*central, trendy neighbourhood: Bairro Alto
*friendly & tireless host
*of the thousands of listings in Portugal, this house is on the front page of Portugal Paradises - the 50 best places to stay in Portugal ... something I am proud of and work hard to keep!
Check it out at Airbnb's collections/best-of-portugal !
If interested, read on, and thanks for considering to stay here.
And, be so kind to read read the reviews other guests left here on my profile - you'll see that what makes the difference is not just the apartments or the location, but having someone always available to help you have the best stay ever! :)
Pretty apartment right in the middle of Bairro Alto - 5m walking from the subway (Baixa-Chiado).
A great and affordable choice for couples or solo travelers who want centrality.
Babies are welcome. We have an extra bed for babies. No extra charge.
Flat has 1 bedroom, 1 living-room, 1 bathroom with tub & 1 kitchen!
It's fully equipped.
INTERNET - free access high-speed internet at the apartment
The AC is a fresh air column /ventilator (it works perfectly fine as the apartment is not too hot neither too cold).
Interaction with guests
It will be me or my friend welcoming you at the apartment.
Because I want to make your holiday in Lisbon as pleasant as possible, I ask you to contact me in case you have any suggestions or if there is anything you need, so I can do my best to improve your stay.
Nothing will make me happier than have you review your stat at my flat with 5 stars in every topic!
Other things to note
READ THIS BEFORE BOOKING, PLEASE :
READ THIS BEFORE BOOKING, PLEASE : there are constructions works in the building right next to mine, so there is noise between 8am and 6pm. Please do not book if you are not OK with this, as unfortunately at the building we have no power to stop the works next door. This is also impacting our lives but there isn't much a normal person can do against the will of a big company.
# Currently there is no TV at the flat.
# Due to safety reasons, we prefer not to have gas installation at the apartment, the hot water is provided by a electric device, with 75L capacity. It is enough for a shower of about 12minutes.
20m later it will be ready/hot for another shower :)
Checkin after 10pm or before 10am has a fee of 20 euros - paid directly on checkin.
Late checkout, when there are no guests checking in on the same day, is possible, at no extra cost. You must confirm with me first if it is possible.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
Welcome to Bairro Alto! :)
Please note that from the 1st of January 2016 a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 7 per guest.
I ask all guests to follow these simple rules, so we can ensure that everyone's experience is a positive one.
It's all about making pleasant happy memories of your vacation in Lisbon – so that you'll come back again! :)
1. All the room fees are payable in advance, through the Airbnb system. If you are really enjoying the city and decide to stay a few more days, please check availability on the calendar and make reservation through the website. You can talk to me first if you have any questions.
2. Always turn off all the electric/gas equipment after use and make sure you close the windows and door before leaving the apartment. Even if you don't stay out for long.
3. INTERNET - free access high-speed internet at the apartment and there is also a portable internet device (3G) available upon request, so you can take internet with you when visiting the city.
This is a pay-as-you-go service with Vodafone, and top-ups (10€) are the guest's responsibility (if you want to have it available for your stay let me know).
4. If you need to wash any clothes, there is a washing machine available. As well as laundry products and instructions how to make it work.
5. Overnight visitors and pets at the apartment is not permitted.
6. You can have fun, listen to music, etc, but please at night make sure you keep the volume down, so it doesn't disturb neighbors. (If neighbors are making noises, please let me know asap - because you are not supposed to be disturbed as well :)
7. Guests are responsible for taking the garbage out and cleaning the bathroom and kitchen facilities after use, and for leaving the apartment tidy on check out.
8. Guests are asked not to move, remove, or change furniture, pictures, wall hangings or other room decoration without my consent. Also, accidents happen, so, if something gets broken, please let me know, so I can replace it and other guests don't miss it. Anyway, try not to break anything :)
9. The check out time is at 12:00(noon). If you need to leave the house after this time, you must talk to me as soon as possible. If not, I may have agreed to receive other guests, and you will need to leave until 12:00(noon).
10. Please leave the apartment tidy as you found it on check-in - You don't need to change towels and sheets.
Enjoy your stay! :)
This host has 141 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
How are you? :)
My name is Carla, I love to travel and I am an airbnb enthusiast like you.
One of my goals in life is to make the world a happier place, one guest at a time.
Want to know how? Be my guest! :D
I speak english - Je parle français - Hablo castellano - Parlo català - Falo português