Great apartment located in the heart of Hollywood. The hottest venues, clubs and Hollywood boulevard (where the oscars take place) just down the street. Private bathroom.
Beverly Hills, Santa Monica and hiking are just a few minutes away.
• Fully furnished private room
• Queen size bed (sheets provided)
• TV DVD player
• Private bathroom (towels provided)
• Tons of closet and storage space
• Cleaned weekly professionally
Full access to WI FI internet, kitchen, bath, dining room, washer/dryer, TV with DVD player(in room), swimming pool.
Interaction with Guests
Very easy going!
The apartment is a block off of Hollywood boulevard (Where the Oscars take place). Centrally located to Beverly Hills, downtown, and about 20min away from the beach! SUPER safe, cozy, and quiet yet still hip and fun.
Centrally located and within 10 minutes (traffic dependent) to downtown, Beverly hills, Universal City, and 20 minutes from the beach! If you don't have a car public transportation is just a block away!
• Metro Red Line - Local stops are Hollywood and Highland, The W Hotel, and the Pantages Theatre. It leads to North Hollywood and to Downtown L.A.
• Hertz Car Rental is located in the lobby of the Lowe's Hotel .
• Uber is a great black car service that can get you anywhere in L.A. in style. The cars/SUVs are usually less than 5min away. Check your Android/iPhone store for the app.
• Lyft is another great low cost ride share app, check it out on your app store
Fantastic place to stay in LA with warm and welcoming hosts, clean room and nicely decorated apartment, just 5min from Hollywood Blvd. All I needed for a short stay in LA. Definitely recommended!
On another note: As I was rushing to the airport to catch my flight, I noticed that I forgot my watch. Cindy and Mehdi were extremely helpful and shipped it to me the next morning! Thanks guys! :)
Nice house, nice host, nice location, nice bed, nice dog!
I would recommend this place to anyone visiting LA.
Great experience, great quiet location close to everything. Felt as if I had the place to myself. Thank you.
thank you for your nice stay. We had a great time time in Los Angeles.
I loved the ranyon canyon park with the best few to the hollywood sign.
Yeah the stay was good. The place was tidy etc., and though I'm not a fan of dogs at all, that was the happiest and friendliest dog I've seen and I mean it.
I was really busy so there was little chance to properly meet the hosts, but they seemed cool.
So yeah overall pretty solid.
It was a very nice couple and they were friendly and informative. The location was just perfect - 5 min. walk to Hollywood blvd. The neighborhood was nice and many people on the street said hi while passed by them walking their dogs. In total a great experience.
Young professional, clean, neat, friendly, get along with others easily and easy going. I am not home much but when I am, I enjoy a peaceful and quiet environment...