The house is located in a condominium 5 min walk to Praia Rasa, a calm and quiet beach for the ones who wants to relax.
On the other side, there's a bus stop in front of the complex for those who want to meet the famous Rua das Pedras.
Located at the beginning of the city, the region of Baia Formosa joins the calm and tranquil mood of the beach environment with the bustle of downtown. You can choose between a 5 minutes walk to the relaxing Rasa beach or take a van/bus at the bus stop in front of the complex and go to Buzios downtown enjoy the bars, restaurants and parties or both! (you can also go by car)
The house is not big but there's enough space to accommodate 6 people as well and it's a really cozy and charming place. There's 2 bedrooms (one is a suite), 2 baths, a living room with a sofa/bed and a kitchen. There's also a cool space outside to relax on the hammock.
The house is all furnished and it has amenities like towels, bed linen, pots, pillows... all avaible for the guests. There are blowers in every room except on the baths.
Interaction with guests
In case of doubts or any trouble I'm avaible on e-mail and phone. Feel free to call me (:
Other things to note
Make yourself at home (:
- When you go away don't forget to turn off the record of gas!
- To avoid obstructions, don't trow paper on the toilet bowl just on the trash.
- Keep the house clean (:
- It's ok to smoke, but leave the butts on the ashtray.
- Take everything off the socket when you go away, except the sky signal. And let the refrigerator empty and it's door open to avoid bad smells.
- The couple bed at the second floor is comfortable but a bit fragile, so be gentle.