Completely remodeled 3BR Edwardian is a bright loft-like space, with 12' ceilings and full of natural light from windows and skylights. Enjoy:
- Bamboo floors throughout the flat
- Free Wifi
- Huge, fully-stocked professional-quality kitchen, including dishwasher Sleek and modern full bathroom with jacuzzi tub, extra large rain shower head, and heated floors + water closet (toilet)
- 52" HDTV w/Playstation, DVD, Wii, Netflix streaming, and DirectTV
- Redwood deck with avocados in arm's reach (when in season)
- Queen bedrooms: firm pillowtop bed + feather duvet and pillows (luxury!)
- Den: comfy full-size sofabed with feather pillows & duvet
- Walk to Mission, Dolores Park, Castro, Hayes Valley: so many shops and restaurants!
- Minutes to major highways (80/101/280), public transportation (bus, Muni rail, BART), and dozens of Zipcars within 2 blocks.
- In-unit washer & dryer (no coins needed!)
This flat is in the most walkable area of the city, but street parking is available (no permit needed on evenings & weekends). Secure off-street parking also available for extra charge 1 block away.
- There is a long flight of ~30 stairs going up to the flat. The stairs are wide, but keep in mind if you have a lot of heavy luggage.
- A very friendly cat lives here but does not stay in the bedroom.
The apartment is exactly as you can see in the photos, very nice. Jennifer is also nice. The neighborhood is decent.
This place worked out great for us! We were in SF just for a really quick weekend and Jennifer's location worked out great, not to mention its a beautiful place and easy to stay in. There are tons of delicious eateries nearby plus a few grocery stores and its a really nice area to walk around and very central to everything. AND very close to public transportation. El Dapo, her cat, is a cutie. It worked out perfectly and if we come up again I would definitely try and stay here!
I had a great stay at Jennifer's place. It is amazingly beautiful and relaxing. It was exactly what I wanted. The best part for me was having not just one great host, but two. In addition to Jennifer, I had Dapper (the cat). He was there for me all the time. When I forget to set an alarm he comes and wakes me up. He's the best alarm ever! I miss him already. The neighborhood was good. A lot of things were close by such as Safeway. It's good to have it close to buy some snacks to take during the adventures in the city.
Stayed with Jennifer twice now—experience has always been great! Couldn't ask for a better apartment in the neighborhood.
Jennifer is a sweet, generous host, and her apartment is beautifully designed and in the perfect hipster neighborhood. The hot-tub is lovely and the croissant in the local coffee shop are to-die-for. We had a great stay, thanks!
We really enjoyed our stay at Jennifer's place. The apartment was huge, sunny, with nice bedroom and great shower. The neighbourhood was really great with loads of bars, restaurants and nice shops all in 2 mins walk. Would definitely recommend staying here but only if you like like cats, they are super friendly :)
The neighborhood was ideal, and the apartment was large and bright, so it was a good experience overall. But the cats were pretty needy, and scratched on the bedroom door every night; they also tended to climb on everything -- including over food on the table, so be ready for that. It seems more like a place to crash, rather than settle in and enjoy, which was a little disappointing.
I had a fantastic weeklong stay in Jennifer's flat. The guest room is large and includes a closet/dresser, and the apartment overall was very clean. Jennifer was *super* responsive to my questions, even though she was actually away for the week. The two cats are very friendly and icing on the cake!
Had a wonderful time in San Francisco went there for Dreamforce,
Really enjoyed staying in Jennifers place. Her Flat is beautiful, big and light, defiantly better that any hotel, right in the heart of the mission district, which is home to lots of excellent restaurants. Thanks for everything.
Jennifer was really nice and sweet. Her place is really nice, very modern with lots of light and two adorable cats. Both of her cats were really nice and friendly. I had a great stay, thanks!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT