About this listing
Completely remodeled 3BR Edwardian is a bright loft-like space, with 12' ceilings and full of natural light from windows and skylights. Enjoy:
- Bamboo floors throughout the flat
- Free Wifi
- Huge, fully-stocked professional-quality kitchen, including dishwasher Sleek and modern full bathroom with jacuzzi tub, extra large rain shower head, and heated floors + water closet (toilet)
- 52" HDTV w/Playstation, DVD, Wii, Netflix streaming, and DirectTV
- Redwood deck with avocados in arm's reach (when in season)
- Queen bedrooms: firm pillowtop bed + feather duvet and pillows (luxury!)
- Den: comfy full-size sofabed with feather pillows & duvet
- Walk to Mission, Dolores Park, Castro, Hayes Valley: so many shops and restaurants!
- Minutes to major highways (80/101/280), public transportation (bus, Muni rail, BART), and dozens of Zipcars within 2 blocks.
- In-unit washer & dryer (no coins needed!)
This flat is in the most walkable area of the city, but street parking is available (no permit needed on evenings & weekends). Secure off-street parking also available for extra charge 1 block away.
- There is a long flight of ~30 stairs going up to the flat. The stairs are wide, but keep in mind if you have a lot of heavy luggage.
- No smoking
- No pets
- Be nice
- Be clean
- Be respectful
About the Host, Jennifer
Creative/financial professional. Very responsible, friendly, and respectful homeowner (in San Francisco Mission district). Likes animals, especially cats. Non-smoker/no drugs/no parties or otherwise irresponsible behavior.