Relax at the resort style swimming pool!
Shop and catch the latest movie at the integrated shopping mall!
Admire the evening view of Jakarta's city skyline from the window of your cozy room!
Travelling around made so easy!
Location and Transportation :
- Apartment Seasons City is located on top of Mall Seasons City shopping center within Latumenten region in West Jakarta. Very close to the highway toll gate heading to the Soekarno Hatta International Aiport, 15-20 minutes drive to some business district such as Roxy and Mangga Dua, and within 15-25 minutes by public transport to several famous universities such as Untar, Ukrida, Trisakti and Binus as well as most of Jakarta's tourist spots.
- Easily reached by various public transport such as Taxi and Busway Transjakarta (bus stop 'Jembatan Besi' is just 2-3 minutes walk from Mall Seasons City). Most of Jakarta's tourist spots are served by Busway Transjakarta, you just need to plan ahead where you are going and find the nearest bus stop served by the bus.
- If you wish to spend some times in the apartment, I suggest you to try the resort style swimming pool and visit the Mall Seasons City shopping center which has various tenants such as Cinema XXI that plays popular Indonesian movie as well as some hollywood ones in english (the ticket is pretty cheap for such good quality cinema), Carrefour & 7 Eleven 24 hrs convenient store that you can consider if you need to buy your daily needs, Restaurant Solaria & D'Cost Seafood Restaurant that both serve affordable popular Indonesian cuisine , KFC, AW, lots of batik cloth stores, etc. All of them is within the same building as the apartment.
- 1 unit apartment studio room with 1 queensize bed and 1 sofa bed
- Minimalize design
- Suitable for short stay in Jakarta with various purpose such as duty, business, leisure, etc.
- Clean kitchen not available for cooking however it has mini fridge
- TV Cable
- 1 Air Conditioner
- Wardrobe and working desk
- Bathroom with hot shower
- Apartment swimming pool completed with the beautiful view of Jakarta's city skyline (evening view should be the best one)
Apartment Public Facility (free of charge):
- Swimming pool and waterpark
- Public Park and Jogging Track
- Gym Station
Interaction with Guests
I am not from Jakarta and currently not staying here. Originally, I stay in Medan. However, I frequently visit Jakarta and will stay in my apartment. Instead of leaving it empty while I am not staying in it, I rent it out. I always try to maintain the apartment clean and tidy so as to make sure it is ready whoever going to stay there. Please enjoy the apartment as much as I do.
- It is suitable to accomodate up to 2 Adults and 2 Children. No pets, please.
- Strictly no smoking inside the apartment since all the rooms are equipped with smoke detector. You are allowed to smoke outdoor at the public area.
- Please help me to keep the apartment clean and taking care all of the furniture and electronic equipment.
Nice place after all. The view on Jakarta is amazing. The swimming pool is open till 8pm is a great place for relax. The mall under is big and you can find whatever you need. We took a cab to reach the city center paying the equivalent of 3-4euros. Only things to be aware of is that there are several mosques nearby and you can hear the early morning Pray (which was not a problem for me) There is no kitchen in the apt and ants come very fast if you leave food around, like everywhere else in SEA I have been.
A very convenient place to stay in West Jakarta.
I would definitely stay there again.
While using the swimming pool, my bag and access card was stolen but was replaced promptly by Margiono.
Nice apartment one of a kind in Jakarta with the green zone will stay their again
I didn't meet the host, Margiono as he was out of town during my visit. He arranged a meeting with his friend in the same building for the key to the apartment. I appreciate that Margiono allowed me and my friend to check out late. Thanks!
The place is decent. Freshly cleaned before we came in. It is as shown in the picture. If you are looking for a good place in West Jakarta, this can be your choice.
Bring your own set of toiletries and towels.
If you use local numbers, put your phone close to the window. The cellphone reception is really bad. But if you don't use any local numbers, I guess it won't be a problem.
Margiono arranged for his friend to meet me outside the shopping mall above which the apartment is located and let me into the apartment. The apartment is clean, basic and very functional. I had read reviews to bring toilet paper etc. so had this in mind. The area around the apartment is a bit rough and a long way from touristic parts of Jakarta. If you're looking for this, best look elsewhere. However, if you need to be in West/ North Jakarta area this is a simple and easy choice for a few days.
I enjoyed the stay , apartment as described in photos , beautiful view ,clean & comfy. I met Yansen & he was very helpful , he offer me a full help to go around the building on top malls & local shops, thanks Yansen for everything.
مكان نظيف وسعر مناسب قريب للاسواق ولكن المنطقة ليست تلك النظافة