Ideal for couples, families and business. Superbly located, recently renovated, apartment only 4 blocks away from Sagrada Familia (about 5 mins walk to Gaudi's masterpiece).
Local permit: HUTB-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Fully equipped PRIVATE apartment with large furnished PRIVATE roof terrace (access straight from the apartment) offering free WIFI internet connection.
The apartment is situated in Barcelona's Eixample District, between the streets of Dos de Mayo, Mallorca, Valencia and Cartagena.
This is a modern 3 bedroom home with space for up to 6 guests comfortably. Completely renovated with high quality finishing this is like stepping into your new home for the first time.
Bedroom 1 = Double queen bed
Bedroom 2 = Double queen bed
Bedroom 3 = Double queen bed
2 complete bathrooms, one with bathtub (en suite to Bedroom 1) & one with walk-in rain shower.
- Air Condition (1 in each bedroom + 1 living room)
- Elevator (also with disabled access)
- High speed internet WiFi
- Full bathroom & hair dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Kitchen & appliances
- Coffee machine; & the coffee :-)
- Fresh linen and towels
- Weekly maid service is included at no extra charge.
Whether you visit Barcelona on holidays or for a business trip, this location allows you to enjoy Barcelona in an easy and convenient way: in 10 minutes you can access most tourist attractions as well as the major business centres. It is a calm, residential area with many restaurants, shops and bars where you will be able to appreciate the real Barcelona way of life! I have lots of great tips on where to get the best meat and fish, but also a few restaurants in the neighbourhood and which bar is best to watch the Barca games.
Enjoy a glass of wine on the sun-drenched private roof terrace and watch the sun setting (or even rising again) over Barcelona.
The apartment is perfectly located for public transport. The metrostop is 50 metres away without crossing any street, and has elevator access.
- Metro station
L2 - Encants (purple line) 3 stops to Paseo de Gracia, Barcelona's 5th Avenue
Bus lines to almost everywhere: B24, H(phone number hidden), Thanks for considering our apartment and I wish you a fantastic stay in Barcelona.
HOW TO GET HERE:
If you plan on arriving by car, please let us know so that we can help organise parking. The address is "Carrer Dos de Maig" situated between Carrer Mallorca and Carrer Valencia.
If you are arriving at the airport, you have several options: The easiest and fastest is to pre-reserve a taxi (about €45), the driver will collect you at the arrivals terminal, with your name on a sign and help with your luggage.
- By bus; the Aerobus (40 mins), hop off on Plaza Universitat and take Metro L2 direction Badalona, get off at Encants.
- Or the train; Line R2 arrives at the El Clot-Aragò train station where you have the option of taking the metro L2 (towards Parallell (1 stop) to Encants or walk.
1. ARRIVAL: I'm happy for you to check in early or check out late if there are no other guests before or afterwards, otherwise check in is from 16:00 and check out by 11:00 to allow plenty of time for the flat to be professionally cleaned. If necessary we can usually help with storing your bags, but need some time to arrange it. If you have a weird flight time let me know and we can always work something out :-)
2. How do I submit a reservation request?
Enter your dates & click the Book It button.
You’ll find the Book It button on a listing or in a message thread. Make sure to enter your exact reservation details before you click, then review all details from the checkout page.
3. What is Instant Book?
The Instant Book feature allows you to book instantly without having to wait for my confirmation. This is a bit like a pre-approval without the need for a me to manually pre-approve each guest. I have made this listing available through Instant Book, once the reservation details and payment information are submitted the reservation is automatically confirmed on the site.
4. How does the Airbnb payment system work?
The payment system is secure, reliable, and convenient, supporting many currencies.
When your reservation is accepted, the payment is processed and collected by Airbnb in full.* Whether the reservation is two days or two months away, they hold the payment until 24 hours after check-in before giving it to me. This gives you security that everything is as expected.
5. How does Airbnb handle security deposits?
A security deposit helps protect hosts and guests from accidents that occur during a reservation. For example: spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key.
Details on the process:
24 hours before check-in, the guest's credit card is authorized for the amount of the deposit.
48 hours after the checkout date, the authorization is released if the host does not make a claim.
Other things to note
License or registration number
Learn about this number
Welcome to Barcelona!
This will be your home not a hotel, make yourselves comfortable and relax. Complementary water and wine are waiting for you in the fridge.
Just a couple of obvious things:
- Please no pets & no smoking in the house! (€250 fine)
- Please respect the neighbours and keep noise down to a minimum.
- Please no drugs on the premises
- Please ensure that the door is closed behind you.
- Be very careful of pickpockets on the streets of Barcelona!
- Check-in is from 4PM but we will always allow early check-in free of charge when possible.
From Feb 25 - Mar 2, 2018 the minimum stay is 4 nights.
This host has 1961 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Welcome home! You could call me a globetrotter - I’ve lived and travelled all over the world, from Australia to Zimbabwe. My adventure with Airbnb started in 2010 when I started sharing my spare rooms with other travellers.
I put down roots in Barcelona, where I strive, with help from my team Karolina and Maria to show guests from across the globe the best of this city. We currently offer 25 luxury apartments, but my approach to hosting is the same: be like a guest's friend in the city, sharing my insider knowledge and keeping them away from tourist traps!
Once you hit that "book" button, your good time is our responsibility. So kick up your feet and grab a drink from the fridge (which we keep stocked). Our apartments aren’t just a place to lay your head...they’re your next home-away-from-home.
Gracias, Damien & Team.