About this listing
This fully furnished oversized modern studio is in the heart of Global City a block away from SM Aura, Market Market, Serendra ,Bonifacio High St. few min. away from NAIA ,Greenbelt,Glorietta Makati. 24 hr Concierge/Doorman .Free Wi-Fi and cable
Large floor to ceiling windows offers breathtaking view of BGC (The Fort) and Makati Skyline . Separate kitchen is fully equipped with microwave, cooktop,rangehood, full size refrigerator, kitchenwares incl. utensils, flatwares, glasswares. Flatscreen LED TV with cable channels. Queen size bed with clean set of sheets and towels are provided. Hot and cold shower, blow dryer , free private Wi-Fi and cable.
Registered guests have full access to gym/fitness center, swimming pool and sun deck lounge facilities . Pls. check hours of operation.
Pamper yourself to a relaxing spa and sauna treatment at Spa Ultima located at the Upper Ground North Tower for a minimal fee.
Interaction with Guests
I respond to all inquiries within an hour most times whenever possible. Pls.take note our time zone difference as I am based in California. I do have a property manager who is local .I will provide contact info prior to arrival.
THE CITY IS ITS PLAYGROUND
South of Market (SOMA) offers the sophistication and convenience of city living as it places every corner of the global city at its command day and night. Walk to work, dine at the hottest restaurant, shop at the trendiest mall or catch the finest concerts. The best of everything is only minutes from your doorstep!
Perfect location right in the heart of Bonifacio Global City(BGC, also called The Fort) .Short walk to the city's trendiest restaurants, cafes,shopping malls, bars, nitespots and more. SM Aura (a brand new high end mall where you can get groceries at the supermarket inside) is just a stone's throw away to the right as you exit onto 26th Street and doesn't take longer than five minutes to walk; High Street and Serendra Piazza are straight ahead on 11th Avenue, where you can find upscale shops ,restaurants and bistros. The Fort Strip (where you can find several of Manila's most high-end nightclubs, e.g., Privé and URBN) is only a 10 minute walk down 26th Street. Market! Market! right across Serendra Piazza, The Mind Museum and Burgos Circle is all a short walk away. And in case you are interested in going to Greenbelt in Makati, a cab ride is approx. $2.50 from SOMA. Taxi service is easily available 24/7.
There is easy access to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport , Makati Business District, C-5 and outlying communities.
20 minutes away from Ninoy Aquino International Airport.
5 minutes away from St. Lukes Medical Center, a world-class hospital offering state-of-the-art medical technology.
Bonifacio Global City is rapidly becoming a financial and lifestyle center within Metro Manila. Just 15 minutes away from the Makati and Ortigas business districts, the Global City is home to headquarters of multinational corporations as well as exclusive schools and shopping centers.
Among the multinational giants who have found home in the Global City are: Hewlett-Packard, Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC), Lawson Software, Deutsche Bank, Fujitsu Corporation, and Ericsson.
Bonifacio Global City is home to the prestigious International School Manila, British School Manila and the Manila Japanese School, MGC-New Life Christian Academy, Summit School, Global City Innovative College, Victory Leadership Institute.
Bonifacio Global City is a fully master-planned community strategically located and easily accessible to the Makati Central Business District, the Ortigas Center and the new NAIA 3 airport terminal. Referred to as the emerging metropolis and the city of the future, Fort Bonifacio is a mixed used community and an urban developers dream. Its state-of-the-art infrastructure includes underground utilities, fiber optic lines, flood water drainage detention tanks, excellent zoning and road networks and a public art program that gives the city a distinctive character. Innovative and responsible land use is also a major element of the Global City 's design for a world-class urban community.
Stately-line streets, abundant parks and open spaces also make urban living at SOMA beyond compare. The city's well identified zoning for residential districts likewise provide imposing views and the crescent-shaped community park.
Don't need a car to get around and explore most of what Global City has to offer. Wonderful to explore by foot.Very safe to walk day or night.
Taxi service is readily available 24/7. Call Concierge before you go downstairs to get a taxi if needed.
Other Things to Note
Enjoy a relaxing massage in the comfort of your room or just take the elevator down to Spa Ultima for a relaxing spa and sauna treatment .
CHECK-IN 2:00 P.M.
CHECK-OUT 11:00 A.M.
Refundable security deposit of $150.00 is required . Airbnb will be authorized to collect but will not charge your credit card if no claim is filed within 48 hours after check out.
* Upon check-in, you will be required to present your valid I.D. You maybe asked to leave your ID at the front desk so they can photocopy to keep on file. It will be returned shortly. Security is very strict and anyone not listed on the guest list will not be allowed entry.
*We take pride in keeping our apartment very clean. As a Guest, you are expected to leave the Accommodation in the condition it was in when you arrived. Pls.empty all trash and do not leave dirty dishes. An additional cleaning fee will be charged against your security deposit if apartment is left dirty beyond normal use.
* Pls. help conserve energy by turning off lights and aircon every time you leave the room.
*If you use the kitchen to cook, pls. close kitchen door and turn-on vent to avoid any smell from coming in and open glass door to balcony to let the smell out. Be mindful of the next guest that might be checking-in shortly after you check-out
* Please empty your trash daily. Garbage can is located just outside the Unit behind the left Exit door across the elevator. Hold door open to avoid being locked in.
*You acknowledge and agree that as a registered Guest, you are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals whom you invite to, or otherwise provide access to, the Accommodation
* Registered guest(s) will be responsible for any broken,missing and lost items in the premises.
*Lost key will be charged 2,500 pesos for lock replacement for security reason.
* The homeowner will not be responsible for loss or damage to any of the guests belongings.
* Strictly NO Smoking / NO Drugs / NO pets /No party allowed
* White phone on the wall ( intercom ) connects to the Lobby/Concierge only. If you have any questions do not hesitate to call them.
* If you need laundry service, there is a laundromat located on the ground floor of the South Tower. Free pick-up and delivery at a very reasonable rate. Call Concierge for phone #
* Swimming pool and Gym is located on the Upper Ground floor (UG) and is available for your enjoyment. Pls check hours of operation
* 7/11 located on the Ground Flr. of North Tower facing 26th St.
* Bank and Laundromat on the Ground Flr. of South Tower facing 11th Ave.
* For your grocery needs, SM supermarket is one block east of 26th St. inside the newly opened SM Aura.
For fresh fruits/ produce and local fast food, Market Market is across the street from SM Aura.
* For specialty shops and international delights, just walk 2 blocks North on 11th Ave. Pass the Audi and Lamborghini showroom and you will find Bonifacio High Street to your left and Serendra Mall to your right.
* There is a Catholic mass in the South Tower every 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month from 11AM -12:00PM Check schedule posted inside elevators and lobby.
By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming risk of any harm arising from the use of the premises incl. others whom they invite and provide access to the premises