we just want to make the situation clear, since it looks like a big misinformation. At first, you wrote us less than 24 hours before the check-in, that you and your friends’ kids were ill, so you could not come. According to our policy there was no refund, but we asked you to cancel your reservation in order to resell the dates and give you refund. You refused to cancel, because you told me "what a point, if i don't get full refund i would better contact Airbnb". The day of your check-in the reservation was still active, and we asked if you or your friends were going to come at the end or not, if not - please, cancel, because we had to know whether to wait for you or not. You asked several time about the refund over the phone and on Airbnb, but you did not want to cooperate at all. You decided to work things out with Airbnb support and, eventually, they could not help you. I just wish you could cancel the reservation, because all we wanted to do, is to give you a refund out of the sold dates, this is it. If you choose to call our efforts to help you “harassing”, then I really have to disagree with you.