About This Listing
Well equipped studio in a resort with a Queen size murphy bed and full kitchen provides an affordable opportunity to experience all that Clearwater Beach has to offer. Located on the inter-coastal, 2 blocks to the sugar white sands with free parking
Fully furnished water view efficiency in a resort in beautiful Clearwater Beach. Unit boasts a Queen size murphy bed, couch, 32" flat screen television, fully equipped kitchen in a resort on the inter coastal complete with BBQ area, patio, heated swimming pool and boat dock.
The refresh on this unit was completed 12/22/13! It is completely furnished with towels, linens, glassware and flatware.
Clearwater Beach is home to a white sugar sand beach, caressed by the Gulf of Mexico. Everything is within walking distance, including world class restaurants, shopping, wine bars, beach bars and cigar bars! There is a nightly Sunset festival on Pier 60 featuring local artists.
If you choose to drive, there is plenty of on site parking. Leave your car and take advantage of Florida Free rides, the Jolley Trolley or Pinellas County Bus system.
There is something to do for everyone in beautiful Clearwater Beach, Florida.
All guests must be at least 25 years of age
Heated Pool, Gas BBQ, Coin operated Laundry facilities, Private Dock, Free on sight parking, Common patio area
Interaction with Guests
I am always available via phone or email. There is also a live in property Manager. I live on the next island over - so when I'm in town I'm happy to come over and meet you. You are also welcome to join my public yoga classes on Tuesday's and Friday's at 9:15 a.m. in the City of Belleair Beach, 444 Causeway Blvd, Belleair Beach, FL. $ 10.00 per person. Let me know you are joining us and I'll bring an extra yoga mat for you.
Clearwater Beach is an island surrounded by water - the Gulf of Mexico to the West and the Intercoastal to the East. Restaurants, bars, coffee shops and snack places are plentiful. I love being able to walk out the door of the unit and walk to a restaurant, bar, coffee place, the nightly Pier 60 Sunset Festival or simply the beach.
Clearwater Beach is very walkable. If you choose to drive, leave your car in the free parking spot at the Resort and utilize the many public transportation options including the Jolley Trolley, Florida Free Rides (golf carts - drivers work for tips), Pinellas County Public transportation system or a taxi. You may also rent a bicycle.
Other Things to Note
Paddleboards, kayaks, jet ski's, beach chairs are available to rent at nearby facilities. Check out Paddle Out Adventures, (phone number hidden), (email hidden) and Tampa Bay SUP, (website hidden), (phone number hidden), if you go, tell them Cheryl sent you.
• Busch Gardens®..............(phone number hidden)
• Adventure Island®.......................(phone number hidden)
Places to See
• Sunsets at Pier 60®
• John's Pass Village Boardwalk®....(phone number hidden)
• Heritage Village®......................(phone number hidden)
Aquariums, Sanctuaries, and Zoos
• Sea Life Safari—Island Explorer®....(phone number hidden)
• Sand Key Park Reserve®
• Suncoast Seabird Sanctuary®........(phone number hidden)
• Suncoast Primate Sanctuary®........(phone number hidden)
• Big Cat Rescue®.........................(phone number hidden)
• Clearwater Marine Aquarium®.......(phone number hidden)
• The Florida Aquarium®...............(phone number hidden)
• Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo®............(phone number hidden)
Activities of Adventure
• Sky Screamer Parasail®..............(phone number hidden)
• Sea Screamer (Thrill Boat Ride)®...(phone number hidden)
• Parasail City®..............................(phone number hidden)
• Dolphin Encounter®................(phone number hidden)
• Little Toot Dolphin Adventures®...................................(phone number hidden)
• Scuba Diving aboard Plunger VII®..(phone number hidden)
—At the East End of the Clearwater City Marina
• Tanks-A-Lot Dive Charters®........(phone number hidden)
• Kai Lani Catamaran®....................(phone number hidden)
• Captain Memo's Pirate Cruise®.....(phone number hidden)
• Alligator Bob's Encounter®.........(phone number hidden)
• Ruth Eckerd Hall®........................(phone number hidden)
• Calypso Queen—Dinner Cruise®...(phone number hidden)
• StarLite Cruises (Dinner Cruise)......(phone number hidden)
• YBOR®.........................................(phone number hidden)
• Seminole Hard Rock Casino®........(phone number hidden)
• Tampa Bay Downs®....................(phone number hidden)
Deep Sea Fishing
• Double Eagle Deep Sea Fishing®....(phone number hidden)
• The Queen Fleet®........................(phone number hidden)
• Great Explorations Children's Museum®.(phone number hidden)
• Salvador Dali Museum®...............(phone number hidden)
• MOSI -Museum ®..........(phone number hidden)
• Tampa Museum of Art®................(phone number hidden)
• Children's Museum of Tampa®.......(phone number hidden)
• Sail Honeymoon Inc.®.............(phone number hidden)
• The Segway Adventure®...........(phone number hidden)
• The Belleview Biltmore Country (phone number hidden)
• Clearwater Country Club®..........(phone number hidden)
• Cove Cay Golf Course®..............(phone number hidden)
• Lansbrook Golf Club®..................(phone number hidden)
• Innisbrook Golf Club®...................(phone number hidden)
• Saddlebrook Golf®.....................(phone number hidden)
• Tampa Bay Rays™
• Tampa Bay Buccaneers™
• Tampa Bay Lightning™
• USF® Athletics • Philadelphia Phillies™ Spring Training
• New York Yankees™ Spring Training
• Toronto Blue Jays™ Spring Training
• Jolley Trolley®
The Jolley Trolley is the perfect alternative for your transportation needs in the Clearwater Beach area. Our historic trolleys service Sand Key, North and South Beach, and Island Estates every 30 minutes.
•(phone number hidden)
Check in between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Check out at or before 10:00 a.m.
All garbage must be placed in the dumpster outside D building upon check out
No smoking in the unit - you are welcome to smoke in the common areas.
All laundry, including bed linens, are placed in the laundry basket before checkout
Dishes cleaned and put away before checkout.
Relax and Enjoy the Beach!
Cheryl, we had an awesome time. It was everything and more. 11AM checkout would be better, but not complaining. My wife and I are looking at dates for the end of the year.
Cheryl was a great host and the place was great! It was the perfect size for us and in the perfect location. Steps from the beach and from everything to do in Clearwater. The apartment had everything we needed for a great, relaxing week. Clearwater is the perfect place to vacation and Cheryl's place was the perfect place to stay!
The room looks exactly like pictures. It is located at a perfect LOCATION. The beach and most of restaurants are in walking distance. The only thing bothers my stay is tiny bathroom and low water pressure. However, I did enjoy staying at clearwater beach very much.
First time using airbnb and had an overall great experience. Cheryl was very responsive through email. The unit is part of an apartment complex; the grounds and pool are immaculate and very well kept and maintained. The studio unit itself is a bit dated but functioned just well for the 5 days we were there. You won't be in there very much anyway, you're walking distance to pretty much everything. The place is 2 blocks from the beach and 1 block from the original Frenchy's Cafe. This was our first time visiting Clearwater and we were very pleased with our stay and will hopefully be returning soon!
Cheryl's condo was such a cute and cozy place to vacation! It's in the perfect location right on the bay with so many shops, restaurants and the gulf within walking distance. The condo itself is bright and beautiful and everything you need for a relaxing stay. Our favorite was the pool which overlooks the amazing view of the bay! We took Cheryl's suggestion to go out on a paddleboat tour with Captain Justin of Paddle Out Adventures and it was a beautiful and fun experience! My only regret with this stay is that I chose to sleep in (I blame the comfy bed) the morning of Cheryl's yoga class, but the next time I visit Clearwater, I definitely will attend! Thanks for everything, Cheryl!!
This host has 65 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Cheryl
Fun, energetic, Personal Trainer and Yoga Instructor. I love meeting new people and travel. Airbnb is the perfect venue for me to be able to do both. I have traveled throughout the United States and most of the Caribbean either on vacation or to visit friends as well as working. I have lived and worked in Costa Rica for a number of years and love that entire country. Most recently I've been blessed with a travel partner and have traveled to some fabulous places just for pleasure including Paris, Rome, London, Vancouver, Montreal, Val-David as well as various parts of Australia and the North and South Islands of New Zealand. I don't think I can pick a favorite place, as everywhere has something special to offer. On our most recent trips to Vancouver and Seattle we stayed with an Airbnb host. The Airbnb accommodations are better than the hotels most travel agents have booked us into. From now on we are either staying with friends or at an Airbnb accommodation. As Helen Keller said "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all", there's more to that quote, however, this is the part that stays in my mind and I do my best to live by.
Fun, open air dinning and drinking.Mandalay Ave Clearwater Beach FL 33767
Most inexpensive way to get around, see the island and the beaches.Mandalay Ave FL 33767
Last minute necessitiesMandalay Ave Clearwater Beach FL 33767
Beautifully decorated, one of the newest dinning establishments on the beach. The food is good too! Tell the owner I sent you.Mandalay Ave Clearwater Beach FL 33767
All day dinning - great meals. Consistently goodMandalay Avenue CLEARWATER BEACH FL 33767
The food is just okay - its the only casual dinning located directly on the white sands of Clearwater Beach. View with dinning. You can always just have a drinkMandalay Ave FL 33767
Dinning the way it used to be. Start the meal with a complimentary relish tray, end the evening at the piano bar.Mandalay Avenue Clearwater FL 33767
Best coffee and French fries on the beach! Good burgers too.Mandalay Ave Clearwater FL 33767
Closest coffee chainMandalay Ave Clearwater FL 33767
My favorite place to rent a Paddleboard. They have Kayaks too. Tell them I sent you!E Shore Dr Clearwater Beach FL 33767
Last minute supplies, snacks and photo developing.Poinsettia Ave Clearwater Beach FL 33767
Captain Justin and Lori are fabulous. This is a great way to experience the water surrounding Clearwater Beach, while getting some exercise with SUP (Stand Up Paddleboarding)Causeway Blvd Clearwater FL 33767
Nightly Sunset Festival, complete with street entertainers, locally made products, fabulous view.Pier 60 FL 33767
Nearest full service grocery store. You can walk here and take the Jolley Trolley back with your groceries.Island Way Clearwater FL 33767
Excellent, gourmet food. The ambiance is lacking as its in a hotel, but the food, oh, the food is amazing for dinner and lunch. Do not go here for breakfast - not worth the money.S Gulfview Blvd FL 33767
Best brunch on the beach! Great early bird specials, call for times.Island Way Clearwater FL 33767
Inexpensive paddleboard, kayak, sailboat rentalsGulf Blvd Clearwater FL 33767
I teach yoga here on Tuesdays and Fridays at 9:15 a.m. $ 10.00 per person.Causeway Blvd Belleair Beach FL 33786