About this listing
Enjoy our vintage style self-contained holiday accomodation located on 15/16th Avenue which is close to city centre (3 km), Tauranga Hospital (1 km) and the beach (9 km). You will be provided privacy, bedding, cups of tea and a very cozy atmosphere. The place is equipped with everything you could need for a short or long stay in Tauranga. Ideal for couples, friends or families. Free WIFI.
The accomodation is funky and functional, a perfect little space for your Tauranga stay!
You get your own, one bedroom unit with a double bed that has real mattress (its a hard IKEA mattress). I also provide towels, sheets and blankets. The accommodation is suitable for up to three people. For the third person, or in case you do not wish to share the double bed, an extra single bed can be added, please request!
Please note, that there is no door between the bedroom and the lounge!
There is plenty of free unlimited parking in front of my house on the street. Only use the driveway for unloading and then park your vehicle on the road in front of the house.
You are welcome to make use of the kitchen with a dining room table you can eat or work at. If you want to cook while you're here, you can store food in the fridge-freezer. Only light cooking is allowed! The living room has a TV, a comfy sofa and a desk. Enjoy a cup of coffee on the sunny outdoor patio.
I provide tea and coffee without charge. I have shampoo, shower gel and liquid hand soap for you in the bathroom. Clean "European style" linens are also provided and all of our covers are washed after each guest.
Use of washing machine: $5
Use of dryer: $5
The house is centrally located, but it is not walking distance to bars, tourist spots or nightlife. That means this location is quiet and even peaceful. I consider it a great location, but please don't expect to walk to the exciting places from the front door.
If you stay here, please don't later write in a review that the house is not near attractions or rate the location otherthan fantastic on a star basis. You can see the location on the map before you book, and you can use street view to wander down the streets to see how awesome the neighborhood is.
Please do not stay here if you feel this location is not a great location (especially if you travel without a car). The stars matter to hosts very much, and I can't do anything to changethe location. Read my reviews that praise the location.
I write this explanation to help make your stay delightful and charming, not to scare you. Staying here is an experience most of my guests really, really like, as you can see in my reviews.
As our guests you have private access directly to your unit.
Use of: washing machine = $5, dryer = $5
Interaction with guests
We will meet you on arrival and be available if you have questions or need help planning things to do. Otherwise we leave you alone to enjoy our lovely city.
Other things to note
MAXIMUM 3 PEOPLE (including babies, kids, etc.)!!!
Quiet hours are between 10pm and 7am. I ask that you are quiet after 10pm.
We take your safety seriously therefore we have outdoor security cameras.
Please read these house rules carefully prior to booking.
Please don't be intimidated by all these rules. They are here to discourage trouble makers from booking and to encourage everyone else to stay here comforted by the knowledge that this is a place that people enjoy.
1. Quiet hours are from 10pm - 7am.
2. No shoes inside the apartment and no food in the bedroom.
3. Don't leave any doors or windows unlocked if you are not present.
4. Turn off the heating units when you are not present due to fire hazard.
5. If you use the kitchen, please clean up after yourself, including surfaces, dining table, hot plate, wash your dishes and take your empty bottles/rubbish out.
6. Only light cooking is allowed, no strong smelling food like curry, deep fry.
7. Do not spit, urinate, defecate or regurgitate other than in the toilet.
8. Air your room every morning.
9. All guests must be disclosed to airbnb on the reservation, even newborns.
10. Only registered guests allowed in the property. You may not allow anyone not registered to come onto my property, even for 1 second.
11. If you are unhappy, tell me at once, and please not in a review when it’s too late for me to help.
12. Keep and leave the flat CLEAN and TIDY, clean out fridge before check-out, take your rubbish out, etc. In case cleaning is more than a regular 2 h clean after your stay, we will charge you $20/hour on top of the cleaning fee.
13. If you violate the house rules, I will have to cancel your reservation, and you will lose most or allof your money.
14. Leave the apartment clean and tidy, clean out fridge before check-out.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 356 reviews for other properties.View other reviews