About this listing
With breathtaking ocean views, Selva Armonia is a slice of paradise in the Costa Rican rain forest. Stunning and consciously created architecture, botanical gardens and full-service gourmet cuisine. Yoga, wifi, natural waterfalls and more!
Immaculately kept and elegantly luxurious, our space is the perfect communal space to relax, restore and to launch into your next adventure. Walk to our natural pools and waterfalls or just lounge about in our open air living and dining spaces.
*Keep searching through Airbnb and you will find more of our beautiful spaces we have to offer!
• Organic gardens
• Breathtaking views
• The world's most beautiful sunsets
• Yoga instruction (upon availability)
• Massages (upon availability)
• Tour/adventure assistance
• Gourmet vegetarian cuisine with 48-hour notice (upon on-site chefs availability)
• Full kitchen access with 6 or fewer guests in-house
Interaction with Guests
Stay at Selva independently with as little interaction desired or enjoy a more social setting with our wonderful on-site staff and visitors.
*Our house manager is always on-site and eager to assist with any needs or requests.
We are located just above Marino Ballena National Park and just North of the Osa Peninsula, the 3rd most biologically diverse place on earth.
There are also many beautiful beaches to explore nearby, such as, Playa Ventanas, Playa Hermosa, and Playa Dominical.
Public transportation and taxis are available in the central town of Uvita.
To get to Selva Armonia by car: Drive 3.5 miles (5 kilometers) up a dirt road, Calle la Union, in a 4x4 vehicle, which is required to reach our property and most other beautiful locations throughout Costa Rica.
Driving Directions: (URL HIDDEN)
Other Things to Note
La Casa Grande: 5 private rooms with 2 beds in each $75/night
Totem House: 2 private rooms with 3 beds in each. Shared, private bath $90/night
Private Cabinas: First cabin has 2 beds (one queen size and one full)
The second cabin has one queen size bed. Shared, private bath $90/night
Available for purchase:
• Private or group yoga instruction (upon availability)
• Lunch $12, Dinner $15 with 48-hour notice (upon chefs availability)
• Wine available at market price. Please inquire.
• Taxi/shuttle service support
• Bodywork (upon availability)
• Adventure/Excursion booking support
Essentials for Happy Jungle Guests (Packing List):
• Flashlight or headlamp (a MUST for Selva Armonia)
• Insect repellant (if you are prone to insect bites, Deet/Off is highly recommended
• Shower shoes/slip off shoes
• Hiking/walking shoes
• ONLY biodegradable soaps, shampoos, etc.
• Sun Hat
• Books, music, crafts, art projects or any other items that you love to fill your days with
• Beach gear
• Ear plugs (lots of jungle noises!)
• Non-disposable water bottle (Metal or glass recommended. Please no disposable plastic bottles or bags)
• Cash (U.S. dollars are accepted all over Costa Rica and Panama)
PLEASE LEAVE VALUABLES AT HOME
Shoes off in all structures, 10pm quiet time, smoking only in the parking lot area, no pets.
Selva has a staff that lives on the property and we welcome you into our home.