With breathtaking ocean views, Selva Armonia is a slice of paradise in the Costa Rican rain forest. Stunning and consciously created architecture, botanical gardens and full-service gourmet cuisine. Yoga, wifi, natural pools & waterfalls and more!
Immaculately kept and elegantly luxurious, our space is the perfect space to relax, restore and launch off on your next adventure from. Walk to our natural pools and waterfalls or just lounge about in our open air living and dining spaces.
Check us out here:
(website hidden)_pRwYV-Go&feature=(website hidden)
• Organic gardens (limited guest access)
• Breathtaking views
• The world's most beautiful sunsets
• Yoga instruction and/or yoga space
• Tour/adventure assistance
• Gourmet vegan cuisine with 24 hour notice
• Kitchen access with 6 or fewer guests in house
We are 3.5 miles (5 kilometers) up a dirt road and a 4x4 vehicle is required to reach our property. It is also useful to reach our beautiful beaches and local destinations. One-way rides to and from town are $10 when a vehicle is available.
Driving Directions: http://(email hidden)/directions/
We are located just above Marino Ballena National Park and just North of the Osa Peninsula, the 3rd most biologically diverse place on earth.
The center has 8 rooms; 2 with 3 beds, 5 with 2 beds. Bathrooms are shared or semi-private (shared with only one other room).
Available for purchase:
• Private or group yoga instruction
• Breakfast $8, Lunch $10, Dinner $12 with 24-hour notice (when chef is available)
• Wine available at market price. Please inquire
• Taxi/shuttle service support
• Bodywork upon availability
• Adventure/Excursion booking support
Essentials for Happy Jungle Guests (Packing List):
• Flashlight or headlamp (a MUST for Selva Armonia)
• Insect repellant (if you are prone to insect bites, Deet/Off is highly recommended
• Shower shoes/slip off shoes
• Hiking/walking shoes
• ONLY biodegradable soaps, shampoos, etc.
• Sun Hat
• Books, music, crafts, art projects or any other items that you love to fill your days with
• Beach gear
• Ear plugs (lots of jungle noises!)
• Non-disposable water bottle (Metal or glass recommended. Please no disposable plastic bottles or bags)
• Cash (U.S. dollars are accepted all over Costa Rica and Panama)
PLEASE LEAVE VALUABLES AT HOME
I came to Selva for the first leg of my CR trip. I was hoping to find a beautiful eco-minded space in the jungle that also had adequate WIFI. My goal was writing, yoga, meditation and proximity to the beach/town but still off the beaten track and away from noise and distraction. Because I was so content, it was 6 days before I ventured off the grounds to the beach, which was lovely and pristine with the warmest water. Selva was absolutely perfect for me: I was able to have as much privacy as I wanted, and also met with a caring, loving staff and super delicious vegetarian cuisine prepared upon request. Truly genuine space, staff and experience. The grounds are kept bursting with fruits and flowers and vegetation, and the outdoor kitchen and communal area feels very homey. Every day and night was a symphony of birds and bugs playing their music. The breeze keeps it cool even in the mid afternoon, and the views / sunsets inspired.
Heidi was ever the consummate host and offered me rides (I had no car) to town and also to accompany her and other guests on an occasional waterfall hike. I'm sure the group retreats here are fantastic and intimate. I would come here at high or low season it will be magical. Highly recommended for a couple days or a couple of weeks.
I fell in love with this place! My boyfriend and I could only stay for one night, but I will definitely be back for a longer stay! In the short amount of time I was there, I was able to partake in 2 delicious , homemade vegetarian meals, one amazing, intimate yoga class, and was able to walk to the gorgeous, natural swimming hole they have there on the property. Heidi and the rest of the hosts were so welcoming and made us feel relaxed and comfortable in their shared space. The architecture of the place is amazing as well, a real must see. If you are a lover of nature and need a place to slow down a little this is the place for you! -lauren
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.