Our comfortable apartment is located in Copenhagen hotspot Jægersborggade in Nørrebro. Enjoy small independent design shops, gourmet restaurants, parks and easy access to the City. A perfect spot if you want to see the modern day life of Copenhagen.
This nice apartment in Copenhagens coolest hotspot, Jægersborggade, is perfect for a couple and/or family. It accommodates two people in the separate bedroom with a double bed and if needed one extra guest can easily sleep in the living room.
The apartment is decorated with a very modern interior and offers:
- A living room (with a comfortable couch where an extra person can sleep, if you are more than 2 people).
- A kitchen with dining area and all the kitchenware you need to make a homemade meal.
- A bedroom with a double bed and hangers and drawers for your clothes.
- A separate bath/toilet.
Wi-Fi is included.
In our street you will find good restaurants, nice cafes, independent shops with clothes, arts and crafts. Groceries stores and supermarkets are just a five minute walk away.
We have a great courtyard and across street you have Assistens Kirkegården, a cemetery used as a park, where you can hang out or go for a walk. In the opposite end of Jægersborggade (200 meters from our apartment) you’ll find Nørrebro Parken, perfect for sports activities or barbecues.
If you want to explore the rest of the city, you can:
- Walk to the city center in 20-30 minutes.
- Ride a bike to Nørreport Station in 8 minutes.
- Take the bus. The routes 5A and 350S will take you to Nørreport St from Nørrebros Runddel, a five minute walk from Jægersborggade.
- The subway leaves from Forum St., which is a 15 minute-walk from Jægersborggade.
The ride (by subway or cab) from the airport to the apartment takes approximately 30 minutes and costs $6.
Parking in our street is free.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Had a great few days in Kristen's apartment. The street is amazing and apartment really comfortable- thanks Kristen!
The location of the flat is brilliant. My friends and I had a lovely time.
Kirsten's apartment is amazing and possibly on the best street in the world. If you enjoy good coffee, good bread and pastries, delicious food and unique boutiques then this is the perfect apartment for you. When I travel, I like to get a sense of the personality of the place, and this area is where the cool, creative and fashionable youth of Copenhagen are. I'm so happy we stayed here!
As for the apartment, it fits right in with the neighborhood. It was the perfect size for the three of us and had everything we needed. The apartment was perfectly tidy and the decor made us feel at home.