About this listing
Two bedroom 2.5 bathroom home located just up the hill less than 1 kilometer from Montezuma town and beaches, with ocean view, cooling breezes and small pool!! Enjoy view of the ocean from one side and jungle view on the other side. Great place to enjoy nature, listen to howler monkeys, see lots of birds and butterflies and humming birds!! Lush tropical garden This is a private home with a small care takers cabin next door. Home includes fully equipped kitchen with all cooking utensils, fridge, propane stove/oven, microwave, dishes, silverware, dining table , 2 bedrooms with full sized beds air conditioner in main floor bedroom, and fans in each bedroom, towels and linen & high speed internet, WIFI.
Second bedroom has separate entrance and access through back yard only and pool has no protective barrier so not suitable for small children.
This is our home from November 1st to April 30th 2015 and we will only rent for 1 week to 2 weeks a month between
November 15th to April 30th
*** LONGER STAYS NOT POSSIBLE between these dates***
one month + possible between May 1st and October 31st.
PLEASE note that the map our home is located in Playa Montezuma on the the Nicoya peninsula not Malpais or Golfo Dulce (as it has shown on the maps in the past)
You will have access to the whole house yard and private swimming pool.
Interaction with Guests
Best way to reach us is by message through Airbnb.
There is a bus to Montezuma 300 meters on the main street that goes between Montezuma and Cobano. There are also taxis
Please be sure to lock your valuables in the safe room. If you will be gone from the house over night or a few days please let Mercedes know so she can keep an eye on the place. Linen and towels are provided but please do not take our towels to the beach. You will have to either bring or purchase beach towels as we have replaced them many times and they always seen to disappear. Please remember you are in Costa Rica a few rules,
- The hot water is solar so if you would like enough hot water for showers do not run hot water for washing dishes just a quick last hot rinse ( most Costa Ricans do not use hot water to wash dishes)
- do not leave your electronics plugged into the wall during a storm
-do not leave the air conditioner on when not at home in fact just open doors and windows and the fan and the rooms will cool enough with out the air conditioner
- please throw toilet paper in a plastic lined trash can to avoid problems with the plumbing
- There are 2 propane tanks for cooking if one empties out please refill it at the Montezuma Super.
- be careful what you leave on the dining table as the Uracas (the blue birds and the monkeys love to steal fruit, crackers and even small shiny object like keys and will drop them in the jungle never to be found!!
Most of all have a blast This is an experience!!
From Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2016 the minimum stay is 6 nights.