About this listing
Located off Hollywood Blvd, a block from Sunset, 15 minutes from the beach, and the hottest club in LA on the corner, this modern hotel-like apartment rivals suites from Chateau to the Mondrian but is more affordable than any hotel in Hollywood!
Amenities (included in daily rate, no hidden costs)
• Entire 1 bedroom/1 bath unit
• 2 secure underground reserved parking spaces with elevators to the apartment
• Anti-allergy/anti-bedbug king size bed & pillows with premium Egyptian cotton linen
•Large sectional couch (sleeps 2, size of 2 twin beds, not a couchbed)
• Garden tub and shower
• Color Printer/Scanner
• Balcony with seating for two
• Full kitchen (pots, pans, knives, etc) including rice cooker, blender, coffee machine, and toaster
• Complimentary coffee and tea
• 50" LED TV w/Chromecast (Netflix, Popcorn Time, Hulu, etc streaming from your phone/tablet/laptop)
• 50Mbps WiFi Internet
• Iron, ironing board, hair dryer
• In-suite washer/dryer with complimentary detergent capsules and dryer sheets
• Automatic dishwasher with complimentary dishwasher tablets
• Guest lounge area with pool tables
• Pool & jacuzzi
• 24 hour gym
• Professionally cleaned before every check-in
• Clean upscale apartment
One block from
• Chinese Theater
• Dolby/Kodak Theatre
• Walk of Fame
• Supper Club
• Hollywood & Highland Center
• Roosevelt Hotel
• Lowe's Hotel
• Madame Toussard's
• Lucky Strike Lanes
• Mel's Diner
Five minute walk to
• Hollywood Bowl
• Pantages Theatre
• The W Hotel
• Egyptian Theatre
• Henry Ford Theatre
• Runyon Canyon Park
Interaction with Guests
Self check-in & check-out
The local area is filled with Hollywood's best attractions, hottest clubs, and landmark bars lining the streets among the famous Walk of Fame stars. The corners are filled nightly with thousands of tourists and clubbers out for fun, sight-seeing, and people-watching. Easy access to everything in Los Angeles!
• Metro Red Line is across the street. Local stops are Universal Studios, The W Hotel, and the Pantages Theatre. It leads to North Hollywood and to Downtown L.A.
• Hertz Car Rental is located in the lobby of the Lowe's Hotel across the street
•Uber is a great black car service that can get you anywhere in L.A. in style. The cars/SUVs are usually less than 5min away. Check your Android/iPhone store for the app
•Lyft is another great low cost ride share app, check it out on your app store
No smoking in the apartment, balcony is ok
$200 charge for lost keyfob
The lock box was a little tricky (pull up to the sky - not down toward you), the car park was great (once we got the right level haha).
But many thanks to the host for promptly answering my calls/texts to sort things out. Much appreciated!
The lounge and bathroom are as pictured; clean apartment, comfy lounge, good TV (if you BYO for Netflix - otherwise the free to air is pixelated and boring programs), makeup wipes were a nice touch.
--->The only thing the pictures don't show is the horrible lumpy bed. It seems the middle collapsed so there is a blanket or something folded up to try make it flat - but it is far from that! :(
We were really happy with the Holywood Luxury Pad, it was clean, AMAZING location and had everything u needed, the place even has a pool and whirlpool right by Hollywood Boulevard :)
Overall very very happy with this stay!!!
Had an amazing time with the girls at Hollywood Luxury! Super close to all the attractions, the apartment was well stocked with amenities and really clean, making it easy to feel right at home. Thanks for being a great host too and was a shame we only met you on our last day there! Thanks for everything, Royal!
As described. We used as close to Hollywood bowl but is right by all Hollywood attractions. Would recommend
Great communication, clean apartment, fantastic location, and wonderful hospitality. My friends and I really enjoyed our stay at this listing, would definitely consider booking it again!
Description is accurate and location is excellent, very near the metro and just off Hollywood blvd.
Verten har laget en beskrivelse av hvor man får tak i nøkkelen. Veldig viktig å lese denne før man starter jakten etter nøkkelen.
Leiligheten var mye større enn det bildene gir inntrykk av.
Det er en veldig fin bakgård, og leiligheten ligger godt til.
Det er egen parkering for leiligheten, noe man absoulutt trenger i dette området om man har bil.
Området er livlig på godt og vondt om natten.
Vi opplevde noe problemer med heisen som vi trodde var grunnet nøkkelen, da stilte verten opp med en gang og kunne hjelpe til.
Det viste seg etterpå at det var et problem for alle, så det ordnet seg.
Vi møtte aldri verten, men synes det gikk fint.