About This Listing
Located off Hollywood Blvd, a block from Sunset, 15 minutes from the beach, and the hottest club in LA on the corner, this modern hotel-like apartment rivals suites from Chateau to the Mondrian but is more affordable than any hotel in Hollywood!
Amenities (included in daily rate, no hidden costs)
• Entire 1 bedroom/1 bath unit
• 2 secure underground reserved parking spaces with elevators to the apartment
• Anti-allergy/anti-bedbug king size bed & pillows with premium Egyptian cotton linen
•Large sectional couch (sleeps 2, size of 2 twin beds, not a couchbed)
• Garden tub and shower
• Color Printer/Scanner
• Balcony with seating for two
• Full kitchen (pots, pans, knives, etc) including rice cooker, blender, coffee machine, and toaster
• Complimentary coffee and tea
• Flatscreen TV with laptop connections
• Sound-bar stereo system w/phone hookup
• 50Mbps WiFi Internet
• Iron, ironing board, hair dryer
• In-suite washer/dryer with complimentary detergent capsules and dryer sheets
• Automatic dishwasher with complimentary dishwasher tablets
• Guest lounge area with pool tables
• Pool & jacuzzi
• 24 hour gym
• Professionally cleaned before every check-in
• Clean upscale apartment
One block from
• Chinese Theater
• Dolby/Kodak Theatre
• Walk of Fame
• Supper Club
• Hollywood & Highland Center
• Roosevelt Hotel
• Lowe's Hotel
• Madame Toussard's
• Lucky Strike Lanes
• Mel's Diner
Five minute walk to
• Hollywood Bowl
• Pantages Theatre
• The W Hotel
• Egyptian Theatre
• Henry Ford Theatre
• Runyon Canyon Park
Interaction with Guests
Self check-in & check-out
• The local area is filled with Hollywood's best attractions, hottest clubs, and landmark bars lining the streets among the famous Walk of Fame stars. The corners are filled nightly with thousands of tourists and clubbers out for fun, sight-seeing, and people-watching. Easy access to everything in Los Angeles!
• Metro Red Line is across the street. Local stops are Universal Studios, The W Hotel, and the Pantages Theatre. It leads to North Hollywood and to Downtown L.A.
• Hertz Car Rental is located in the lobby of the Lowe's Hotel across the street.
•Uber is a great black car service that can get you anywhere in L.A. in style. The cars/SUVs are usually less than 5min away. Check your Android/iPhone store for the app.
•Lyft is another great low cost ride share app, check it out on your app store
-Do not contact the office
-Do not use the towels to remove makeup, there are makeup remover wipes in the bathroom cabinet
-Don't leave valuables in your car, it isn't safe
-No smoking in the apartment, balcony is ok
-$200 charge for lost keyfob
Amazing apartment, excellent location for Hollywood attractions
Fitness centre was ideal and parking too!
We totally recommend it. The appartement is in a very good location. It was very clean and with all the utilities you may need for your stay. The parking is a plus. Unfortunately we didn't have time to enjoy the swimming pool, but it looks great. Definitely we will repeat in our next visit to LA.
We had a great stay here! Everything was clean, comfortable and the apartment has everything you need. We stayed for 5 nights and didn't have any problems at all. This was my very first air BnB stay and I was super impressed.
The apartment is so close to everything we wanted to see. There are also some great places nearby to eat and drink (especially Miceli's - an Italian restaurant which is half a block away) but, if you can't be bothered going out, the kitchen in the apartment is huge and is equipped with everything.
The bed is super comfy and the pillows are amazing!!
Checking in was easier than a hotel and there was no mucking around.
All in all - this place is no less then perfect for anyone who wants to stay in Hollywood!
Thanks Royal! We will most certainly be staying here again next time we're in the US!!
Super sejour de 4 jours a Hollywood !
Appart génial, super bien équipé, super bien placé ! Idéal pour tous sejour a L.A
Excellent apartmemt in an excellent location right at Hollywood! The place has all equipments that you will use in your stay, also, it has a very good parking spot. Royal also answered our messages in a really short time, would definitely stay again!
Where the red carpet Hollywood movie premiers happen