Located off Hollywood Blvd, a block from Sunset, 15 minutes from the beach, and with the hottest club in LA on the corner. This modern hotel-like apartment rivals suites from Chateau Marmont to the Mondrian but with more local things to do!
Amenities (included in daily rate, no hidden costs)
• Entire 1 bedroom/1 bath unit
• 2 secure underground reserved parking spaces with elevators to the apartment
• Anti-allergy/anti-bedbug King size bed & pillows with premium Egyptian cotton linen
• Garden tub and shower
• Austin Air HealthMate Jr. air purifier in the bedroom
• Color Printer/Scanner
• Stereo speaker hookup for phones, tablets, laptops
• Balcony with seating for two
• Scenic Hollywood Hills views
• Full kitchen (pots, pans, knives, etc) including rice cooker, blender, coffee machine, and toaster
• DeLonghi espresso machine
• Complimentary coffee, espresso, and tea
• 60" TV with laptop connections
• 47" TV workstation area
• Super fast 50Mbps wifi
• 900gr Egyptian cotton towels
• Iron, ironing board, hair dryer
• In-suite washer/dryer with complimentary detergent capsules and dryer sheets
• Automatic dishwasher with complimentary dishwasher tablets
• Guest lounge area with pool tables
• Pool & jacuzzi
• 24 hour gym
• Earthquake and emergency supplies
• Professionally cleaned before every check-in
• Clean upscale environment
One block from
• Chinese Theater
• Dolby/Kodak Theatre
• Walk of Fame
• Supper Club
• Hollywood & Highland Center
• Roosevelt Hotel
• Lowe's Hotel
• Madame Toussard's
• Lucky Strike Lanes
• Mel's Diner
Five minute walk to
• Hollywood Bowl
• Pantages Theatre
• The W Hotel
• Egyptian Theatre
• Henry Ford Theatre
• Runyon Canyon Park
Self check-in & check-out
• The local area is filled with Hollywood's best attractions, hottest clubs, and landmark bars lining the streets among the famous Walk of Fame stars. The corners are filled nightly with thousands of tourists and clubbers out for fun, sight-seeing, and people-watching. Easy access to everything in Los Angeles!
• Metro Red Line is across the street. Local stops are Universal Studios, The W Hotel, and the Pantages Theatre. It leads to North Hollywood and to Downtown L.A.
• Hertz Car Rental is located in the lobby of the Lowe's Hotel across the street.
•Uber is a great black car service that can get you anywhere in L.A. in style. The cars/SUVs are usually less than 5min away. Check your Android/iPhone store for the app.
•Lyft is another great low cost ride share app, check it out on your app store
Additional towels & sheets available based on reserved occupancy during booking.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Weekly Price:||$1000 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$4000 /month|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Perfect stay! Amazing locations and a beautiful place. Royal was amazing and a great communicator.
Great location and apartment. Made my first experience with airbnb a pleasure. Recommend to anyone wanting to see hollywood and the other touristy parts of LA.
Very nice, very clean, everything you could need or want. The actual apartment is great. The apartment complex is very large…and busy…and in a pretty good location. I liked the unit very much…I did not like the entire complex as much...
Our stay was amazing here! Walking distance from so many neat places in Hollywood! The apartment was so nice and comfortably kept the four of us staying there. The host was very easy to get in touch with and extremely kind and helpful. Our stay here couldn't have been any better!
It was a great stay! The apartment was very spacious and clean, and everything was very comfortable. We'd definitely stay again.
Great stay, great location, brand new everything, very comfy bed etc. And yes Royal is pretty responsive and helps you out almost immediately if you need anything. Did I mention that you even get an air printer that you can use with your Iphone! Cool! :)
Great space! Great area if you want to be in the midst of all the Hollywood action...it's a 30 second / 1/2 a block off of Hollywood. The indoor secured parking was very convenient. The courtyard area with pool and jacuzzi was very nice as well!
This was my first time using AirBNB and I couldn't have asked for a better experience then this. I didn't know what to expect, but Royal was beyond patient, answered my inboxes within an hour, and made sure that little things we might have needed were taken care of. The building was super safe, new, neat, and beyond clean. Parking was easy and had two available spots, underground with elevators going up the towers. You couldn't access any floor without the fob in the elevator, just adding more comfort with security. The apartment was stunning, well/better equipt for two, but we were more then comfortable with four. It was clean, spotless, and had a view of the Capitol Records building. This place was literally steps off Hollywood Blvd and two blocks from the Chinese theatre. This place is a gem and I wouldn't ever hesitate to stay there again...
To be perfectly honest, the selfish part of me would rather not gush about how amazing this place is, but because the host is so gracious and because I am a true AirBnb Faithful, I have to tell the truth. Best AirBnb experience ever!!!!!! I actually just completed my second stay in a week. Ideal location, modern, sexy, well appointed, and the perfect Hollywood experience. I could not ask for a beeter place to stay when I travel to LA. If you're a jet seeter like me and you want to be in the heart of all that is LA, this is your place! This is the definition of Cool....and Cool people stay in Cool places like this...lol!
Me and my bf stayed in LA for three days and couldn't have found a better place to stay. This roomy, clean, and beautiful place was located in the heart of Hollywood Blvd. we had a swimming pool, pool table, and very secure parking. I would recommend the stay here because Allen was very helpful host and directed us to places we wanted to see.