Located off Hollywood Blvd, a block from Sunset, 15 minutes from the beach, and the hottest club in LA on the corner, this modern hotel-like apartment rivals suites from Chateau to the Mondrian but is more affordable than any hotel in Hollywood!
Amenities (included in daily rate, no hidden costs)
• Entire 1 bedroom/1 bath unit
• 2 secure underground reserved parking spaces with elevators to the apartment
• Anti-allergy/anti-bedbug King size bed & pillows with premium Egyptian cotton linen
•Large sectional couch (sleeps 2, size of 2 twin beds, not a couchbed)
• Garden tub and shower
• Color Printer/Scanner
• Balcony with seating for two
• Scenic Hollywood Hills view
• Full kitchen (pots, pans, knives, etc) including rice cooker, blender, coffee machine, and toaster
• Complimentary coffee and tea
• Flatscreen TV with laptop connections
• Sound-bar stereo system w/phone hookup
• Super fast 50Mbps WIFI
• Iron, ironing board, hair dryer
• In-suite washer/dryer with complimentary detergent capsules and dryer sheets
• Automatic dishwasher with complimentary dishwasher tablets
• Guest lounge area with pool tables
• Pool & jacuzzi
• 24 hour gym
• Professionally cleaned before every check-in
• Clean upscale apartment
One block from
• Chinese Theater
• Dolby/Kodak Theatre
• Walk of Fame
• Supper Club
• Hollywood & Highland Center
• Roosevelt Hotel
• Lowe's Hotel
• Madame Toussard's
• Lucky Strike Lanes
• Mel's Diner
Five minute walk to
• Hollywood Bowl
• Pantages Theatre
• The W Hotel
• Egyptian Theatre
• Henry Ford Theatre
• Runyon Canyon Park
Interaction with Guests
Self check-in & check-out
• The local area is filled with Hollywood's best attractions, hottest clubs, and landmark bars lining the streets among the famous Walk of Fame stars. The corners are filled nightly with thousands of tourists and clubbers out for fun, sight-seeing, and people-watching. Easy access to everything in Los Angeles!
• Metro Red Line is across the street. Local stops are Universal Studios, The W Hotel, and the Pantages Theatre. It leads to North Hollywood and to Downtown L.A.
• Hertz Car Rental is located in the lobby of the Lowe's Hotel across the street.
•Uber is a great black car service that can get you anywhere in L.A. in style. The cars/SUVs are usually less than 5min away. Check your Android/iPhone store for the app.
•Lyft is another great low cost ride share app, check it out on your app store
-Do not contact the office
-Do not use the towels to remove makeup, there are makeup remover wipes in the bathroom cabinet
-Don't leave valuables in your car, it isn't safe
-No smoking in the apartment, balcony is ok
-$200 charge for lost keyfob
Amazing experience. Royal was always available for contact and was a wonderful host. Beautiful apartment that has pretty much everything! Close to everything!
Apartment was great! Exactly what I expected. Clean, stylish, with a big sunny balcony. I really enjoyed!
Great apartment, clean and spacious with all amenities (dishwasher, laundry machine, 2 parkings), 1 mn walk from the wall of fame. Everything was great!
We LOVED this apartment! Really comfortable, tidy and clean with a nice modern edge, all just off the famous Hollywood Blvd. Building is nice and quiet with some cool facilities. Excellent value for money!
The host was also great, excellent communication and kindly accommodated our late check in after our flight was delayed.
We had a great experience - Royal was easy to communicate with and made the process very smooth. The apartment was just like the pictures and was a perfect place for my teenagers and me to stay while we looked at colleges in the area. The location was great and was in close proximity to lots of the fun Hollywood touristy activities. I appreciated not having to worry about parking, and even though we were right in the heart of things I felt like the building was very safe.