Located off Hollywood Blvd, a block from Sunset, 15 minutes from the beach, and with the hottest club in LA on the corner. This modern hotel-like apartment rivals suites from Chateau Marmont to the Mondrian but with more local things to do!
Amenities (included in daily rate, no hidden costs)
• Entire 1 bedroom/1 bath unit
• 2 secure underground reserved parking spaces with elevators to the apartment
• Anti-allergy/anti-bedbug King size bed & pillows with premium Egyptian cotton linen
• Garden tub and shower
• Austin Air HealthMate Jr. air purifier in the bedroom
• Color Printer/Scanner
• Stereo speaker hookup for phones, tablets, laptops
• Balcony with seating for two
• Scenic Hollywood Hills views
• Full kitchen (pots, pans, knives, etc) including rice cooker, blender, coffee machine, and toaster
• DeLonghi espresso machine
• Complimentary coffee, espresso, and tea
• 60" TV with laptop connections
• 47" TV workstation area
• Super fast 50Mbps wifi
• 900gr Egyptian cotton towels
• Iron, ironing board, hair dryer
• In-suite washer/dryer with complimentary detergent capsules and dryer sheets
• Automatic dishwasher with complimentary dishwasher tablets
• Guest lounge area with pool tables
• Pool & jacuzzi
• 24 hour gym
• Earthquake and emergency supplies
• Professionally cleaned before every check-in
• Clean upscale environment
One block from
• Chinese Theater
• Dolby/Kodak Theatre
• Walk of Fame
• Supper Club
• Hollywood & Highland Center
• Roosevelt Hotel
• Lowe's Hotel
• Madame Toussard's
• Lucky Strike Lanes
• Mel's Diner
Five minute walk to
• Hollywood Bowl
• Pantages Theatre
• The W Hotel
• Egyptian Theatre
• Henry Ford Theatre
• Runyon Canyon Park
Self check-in & check-out
• The local area is filled with Hollywood's best attractions, hottest clubs, and landmark bars lining the streets among the famous Walk of Fame stars. The corners are filled nightly with thousands of tourists and clubbers out for fun, sight-seeing, and people-watching. Easy access to everything in Los Angeles!
• Metro Red Line is across the street. Local stops are Universal Studios, The W Hotel, and the Pantages Theatre. It leads to North Hollywood and to Downtown L.A.
• Hertz Car Rental is located in the lobby of the Lowe's Hotel across the street.
•Uber is a great black car service that can get you anywhere in L.A. in style. The cars/SUVs are usually less than 5min away. Check your Android/iPhone store for the app.
•Lyft is another great low cost ride share app, check it out on your app store
Additional towels & sheets available based on reserved occupancy during booking.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Weekly Price:||$1000 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$4000 /month|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Great place, very confortable appartment with a trendy decoration. Friendly guest, very helpuful. Perfect location, with a parking. We had a great stay there.
Great apartment and amenities, great location, and host was very responsive despite getting ready to board a plane.
One tip - if you don't have HDMI hookup on your laptop, you will need to bring another adapter to connect to the TV.
It was a perfect stay in LA !!! We enjoyed so much this super place, specially breakfast under the sun on the balcony ;) Thank you very very much Royal for your welcome, please come to Paris anytime.
Great apartment, very comfortable (& clean)
Great host, very nice and considerate
Perfect stay! Amazing locations and a beautiful place. Royal was amazing and a great communicator.
This place is amazing!!! Honestly the photos don't even do it justice. Clean and a great area! Highly recommend this place to anyone. You won't find a better place in LA
Great location and apartment. Made my first experience with airbnb a pleasure. Recommend to anyone wanting to see hollywood and the other touristy parts of LA.
Very nice, very clean, everything you could need or want. The actual apartment is great. The apartment complex is very large…and busy…and in a pretty good location. I liked the unit very much…I did not like the entire complex as much...
Our stay was amazing here! Walking distance from so many neat places in Hollywood! The apartment was so nice and comfortably kept the four of us staying there. The host was very easy to get in touch with and extremely kind and helpful. Our stay here couldn't have been any better!
It was a great stay! The apartment was very spacious and clean, and everything was very comfortable. We'd definitely stay again.
Great stay, great location, brand new everything, very comfy bed etc. And yes Royal is pretty responsive and helps you out almost immediately if you need anything. Did I mention that you even get an air printer that you can use with your Iphone! Cool! :)