About this listing
Charming apartment with artworks and a huge terrace that will make your roman experience unforgettable. Conveniently located 50 meters from the Subway station Cornelia in a very lively neigborhood.
Live the experience of your trip to Rome from the a beautiful one bedroom apartment in the center of Rome with a huge terrace you can enjoy in the beautiful roman weather.
Inexpensive and strategic location for your perfect vacation in the heart of Rome.
- Completely furnished apt,
- Full equipped kitchen,
- Bathroom with towels, hairdryer, shampoo and shower gel,
- 5th floor with elevator,
- A/C, flat screen tv and internet Wi-fi,
- One block from the main subway line (A-red line) "Cornelia",
- Restaurants, grocerie stores, wine bars, movie theatre, designer stores all over the area (one of the most lively area of Rome),
- A "welcome kit" will await you with a map of Rome and bottles of water.
The Spanish Steps and the heart of historical Rome are 10 minutes by subway and San Peter Basilica and Vatican Museums are just 3 subway stops away or 15/20 minutes walking. (Check what airbnb says about the neighborhood https://www.airbnb.it/locations/rome/aurelio)
(italian, english and spanish are spoken).
Exclusive access to
Interaction with Guests
100% available for my Guests!
A QUITE NEIGHBORHOOD FULL OF RESTAURANTS, SUPERMARKETS, PUBS, BARS, BANKS ETC..
NO SMOKING AT HOME (BUT ALLOWED IN THE TERRACE)