About this listing
Very nice and sweet home near the french border. Country side place but very central to explore Europe.
2 hours from Paris
1 hours from Brussels
3 hours from London
3 hours from Amsterdam
1 hour from Brugge
2 hours from the sea front
The house is just at the edge of a cyclce track so you can enjoy really nice countryside bycicle ride.
The house is cosy and comfortable with a very nice garden.
On the 1st floor :
- Entry hall
- large kitchen fully equiped
- very large dining room with a 12 people dining table
- very large living room with a cable TV screen, wifi and a fireplace.
- Bathroom with shower and toilets
On the 2nd floor :
- 2 bedrooms with double beds
- 1 child bedroom with a simple bed
- bathroom with toilets
On the 3rd floor :
- very large space with a double bed.
- 100 m2 terrace
- outside room covered with an outside
Breakfast will be provided for the first days : tea, coffee, jam ...
We will be welcoming you at your arrival and will give you all the tips to truly enjoy your trip. I'm myself passionate about travel and will be very happy to help you enjoy your stay.
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
About the Host, Etienne
My Name is Etienne and we are living in Belgium (in the countryside near the french border in a very lovely place)
I am 39 years old
I like to play Basket-ball and Golf. I practice Ski as well.
We like to travel with friends but also alone
Feel free to contact me