I PROVIDE FREE PARKING!!! :)
Want the full trendy, star-studded experience of West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Los Angeles without paying ridiculous hotel fees??
Spacious and open, modern 1 bedroom + 1 bath apartment with 1 queen bed, 1 queen sofa bed in the living room, full kitchen located in the heart of West Hollywood of L.A. Just 1 block from Santa Monica Blvd., La Cienega, and trendy Melrose.
If you need to accommodate additional guests, there is the queen-sized sofa bed plus an air mattress, which is why I say you can sleep up to 6 guests if necessary.
Everything HOT in LA is in walking distance from this apartment!
(1) Clubs & Bars: Voyeur, FuBar, Bar Lubitsch, Winston's Bar, The Abbey, O-bar, Cocodeville, MI-6, Troubador, Rage, Revolver, Here Lounge;
(2) Gym: 5 mins walk to the new 24 Hours Fitness (with a large outdoor pool);
(3) Supermarkets: Pavillions, Gelsons, and CVS Pharmacy;
(4) Shopping: Beverly Center, Loehman's, Nordstrom Rack, Opening Ceremony, Paul Smith, Marc Jacobs, Alexander McQueen, A.P.C., Maxfield, H.L.N.R, and SO MUCH MORE;
(5) LA's best restaurants and coffee shops: Fig & Olive, The Ivy, The Farmers Market, The Village Idiot, Animal, Urth Cafe, Koi, STK, Belmont, Bastide, Nobu, SLS Hotel's Bazaar.
Totally don't need a car, because everything is in walking distance or you can take the bus. But if you decide to rent one, I will provide a FREE parking spot. CANNOT PARK IN WEST HOLLYWOOD WITHOUT A PARKING PERMIT. You can also use metered parking spots.
Short drive to Beverly Hills (Rodeo Drive), Santa Monica and Venice Beach, Malibu, Griffith Park Observatory, Downtown, Hollywood Blvd., and more!
Other nearby attractions include:
Hollywood Walk of Fame, Universal Studios, Paramount Studios, Warner Brothers Studios, Miracle Mile, fun Museums! Famous Landmarks and Hollywood Tours, Hollywood sign, Runyon Canyon (for hikes).
- basic cable TV
- FREE WIFI wireless internet for your personal laptop or iPad
- queen bed + queen sofa bed, sheets, blankets, and pillows
- full size queen air mattress for guests 5 and 6 is available upon request for a small fee
- coin-operated washer and dryer in building, including detergent
- iron and ironing board
- towels, soaps and other toiletries
- bathtub for soothing soaking
- ample closet space
- electric alarm clock
- guides and maps to explore and discover best of LA
- fridge and all kitchen cooking utensils
- microwave, coffee maker and toaster
- air mattress and extra blanket and sheets if there is a third guest (must pay extra --$20/night--and I will deliver on date of check in)
- parking in secured, gated parking lot
- wonderful, tentative manager on premise
Great host, very friendly assistant!
Meena's apartment was awesome! It's centrally located to EVERYTHING and her place was really clean. When I go back to LA, I'm definitely staying there!
This is a nice and spacious one bedroom apartment. Meena, the host, was excellent in providing me with all the necessary info prior to arrival. For me it was an ideal location because family live close by, and the apartment is close to many of WeHo's best shopping, coffee bars and restaurants. A major advantage was the garage parking. However, the apartment does suffer from traffic noise coming into the bedroom from La Cienega Blvd,and the curtains and blinds are thin. This is fine if you are an early riser, but not if you were looking for a lie-in! Installing blackout curtains in the bedroom would be recommended, and only good double glazing windows would blank out the traffic noise.
Sorry to hear about the curtains but that bedroom actually has BOTH blinds AND curtains. =P Maybe you didn't see the blinds. Regardless, I'm going to check it out. Thanks for the suggestion. The building is in a really great location in a major city near restaurants, shops and bars, so I do know that, sometimes, you will hear the cars. :) Thanks again for being a great guest!!!
Great apartment in an excellent location in easy walking distance to everything that West Hollywood has to offer. I will definitely try to rent this apartment again when I come back to LA.
The place was perfect for exploring West Hollywood. And it was easy to check in. Spacious, clean, and comfy. Would definitely stay again.
My husband, daughter and I stayed at Meena's place for 2 nights and had a great experience. She's right in one of the coolest neighborhoods in LA, and the apartment is safe, clean, cute, and outfitted for a comfortable stay. Plus, she's an excellent communicator, which made my first experience with airbnb fabulous!
The overall experience was really good. We had some little problems happen throughout the week, but Meena was responsive and smoothed over the situation quickly. It goes to show that there's more that needs to be considered when picking an apartment than just the apartment. The manager matters too.
meenas appartment war nicht nur sehr schön sondern auch super sauber und alles was man braucht war vorhanden…ausser Bügel ,aber die hat meena direkt für mich besorg ;) wir haben uns dort sehr wohl gefühlt…ausserdem ist die Lage perfekt ,man ist mitten drin in WEHO und kann vieles auch zu fuss erreichen…zu dem Apartment gehörte ein garagenstellplatz ,der wirklich von Vorteil war,da es in LA echt schwer ist mit dem parken…allein deshalb schon würde ich wieder diese Unterkunft buchen!aber ich würde meenas Unterkunft sowieso wieder buchen ;))…danke
we re a family of 4 and enjoyed our stay in Meena's clean and confortable flat. Everything was very well organized, including the parking place in the garage! THank you very much!
Nice and roomy apartment in a great location at a super reasonable price. Pretty much all new stuff inside. Most everything you need for a short stay. The garage parking was wonderful. I think it's newly renovated which is a plus. Meena was a top notch host, always quick to answer questions or concerns and very easy to work with. I never felt neglected. A few things were off but it didn't effect our experience much. I would definitely stay here again.