2 bedrooms house - fully furnished, a gated entry and the entire yard/house for yourself. Located at a dead-end street, make the atmosphere is much more quiet without no drive-by traffic.
Simple and tasteful décor allow for a relaxed stay in this 2 bedroom 1 bathroom home, located in Jimbaran in the Udayana neighborhood of the Bukit Peninsula.
Flowers, grass and fruit trees in 3 garden beds create a lovely surround, with large covered parking and gated street entry for your privacy. A small but full service kitchen allows you to cook your own meals with food and produce from our neighborhood market, or walk/drive within ½ kilometer to one of many Indonesian food warungs (mini shop) or restaurants in the area, or choose from western menu restaurants as well- many offer delivery service!
About 1 kilometer to the beach at Jimbaran and central to Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, Kuta and Seminyak. We are close to the main connecting roads so getting anywhere on the island is simple, and the newly opened toll road allows quick and traffic free access to Sanur, Denpasar and the direct route to Ubud and the attractions of East Bali.
Do you surf? Within 20 minutes of Uluwatu, Padang Padang, Balangan, Nusa Dua reefs, Jimbaran reefs and many other lesser known spots this house is central to the best waves on Bali.
Cleaning will be done daily for daily booking guest, unless prefer not to. For monthly booking guest, cleaning service will be two times a week and there will be additional charges if you asked more than arranged schedule.
Auto, car with driver or scooter rentals also available for additional charges. Laundry service and market are close by in the neighborhood.
Surfboard rentals, lessons and guiding are also available. We could arrange that for you upon request.
Airport pick-up is available for additional charges.
Our guests are free to use any of the amenities of the house, and if you are here during the right season, pick some fresh papaya, water guava (jambu) or mangoes from our trees!
Interaction with Guests
My partner Vanda Sinambela, myself or our guest services assistant will meet our guests and introduce you to our house and the features of our neighborhood.
Friendly mix of Balinese, Indonesian and Ex-pat neighbors. Very close to main roads for exploring all of Bali. Many Western and Indonesian restaurants and shopping within a kilometer. Surf the best waves in Bali within 20 minutes.
Highly recommended to use rental car/motorbike. Car/motorbike rental is available upon request. It is advisable to have one as public transport is quite inconvenience in Bali.
But if you would like to try, you could find public bus system on the main road in 20 minutes walking distance.
We don't have pools, but by walking distance you can find pools that owned by our neighborhood business partner that you could use for paying only IDR 35,000 ($3) per visit and you can swim as long as you want.
Other Things to Note
This Only for monthly rental guest.
- Cleaning : we provide a general cleaning twice per week, sweeping, dusting and mopping. Your personal items and clutter are your responsibility! We also provide a weekly yard maintenance. Bedsheets - we will change bed sheets once per week. Extra house cleaning is 150,000 IDR per service, extra bed sheet changes 100,000 IDR per service.
- We provide one large (5 gallon) bottled water per stay and one small LPG bottle per stay or monthly, whichever comes first. Replacement bottled water costs 20,000 IDR. Replacement LPG costs 50,000 IDR.
- Electricity is a prepaid credit, we provide 400,000 credit monthly (reasonably enough for 4 people using 2 air conditioners, water heater, lights, fans) any extra needed credit is the responsibility of the guest.
- Internet : we provide 10 gigabytes of download with our wireless service monthly. Any extra needed download credit unit costs are the responsibility of the guests. Wifi using prepaid card; therefore the signal is varied throughout the day.
- Please take care of the house like your own during your stay.
- Respect noise levels at night after 9:00 PM, we are in a residential neighborhood. We are also nearby in our home, and all the neighbors are nice. :)
- Be friendly and say hello!
- Please report any damages or issues with the house asap so that we may resolve them quickly for your convenience. If there is a significant damage, it will be calculated during checkout.
- Smoking: OUTSIDE ONLY! NO SMOKING IN THE BEDROOMS OR BATHROOM!
Hello to all- We are Vanda and Charlie!
I am originally from Southern California and I have been traveling to Bali since 2009 as well as a few other countries outside of the U.S. I have worked and lived in West Asia and the Middle East before settling here after completing my contract work. I chose to have a vacation home in Bali after surfing here on my holidays.... Such good waves here!
I enjoy assisting my girlfriend and her local family partners in providing a honest and fun guest home experience :)
Vanda Sinambela, who is the agent and on line host to our accommodation partners, loves Bali as much as I do! Our accommodation partners Mr. Jeffry and Ibu Krisna, who own the properties, are just as stoked to have you as their guests as we are!
Vanda is originally from Sumatra, attended university as well as worked in Jakarta for 17 years for a large U.S. based company and has traveled throughout South-East Asia.
Vanda and I have both traveled between Bali, the islands of Indonesia and several South-East Asian countries and both loved our time abroad and having our home here in Bali :) so we have an understanding of being a "tourist" and arriving for the first time to new locations.
Our Bali home is located in a family residential village nearby the homes in our listings where we know and like our neighbors. I restore and modify old motorcycles for a hobby as well as surf as much as I can :))
Vanda and I volunteer our English and Bahasa Indonesia skills to support families in our perumahan (neighborhood) by helping list their guest homes or home stays and better relate to visitors from abroad- We know these families well and have seen the homes that they offer for accommodation and can recommend them wholeheartedly. These homes are owned by Balinese folks who support their families by renting their guest homes and home stays to people that wish to visit Bali.
Vanda and I also support these families to learn and understand the techniques and skills to better market their accommodations and be of service to our guests :) We hope you enjoy Bali and choose our listings for your holiday!