About this listing
Right on Main St in downtown Breckenridge -- we're the closest lodging to the gondola...AND all of the shopping, dining, and fun is right outside the front door! King size bed, warm comforter, cool kitchen with breakfast bar, and 55" Samsung LED TV
Incredible location! Our condo is right on Main St in downtown Breckenridge, so all of the shopping, dining, and fun is only steps away. We're also the closest lodging to the gondola...even closer than 1/2 of the spaces in the $10 gondola parking lot. You only have to walk 100 yards in those uncomfortable boots. If you're going to get blisters, don't do it walking to the lifts! This is honestly the BEST location in Breckenridge.
The view is also pretty amazing. Our studio is an end unit with only 1 shared wall, and it overlooks the quiet part of Main St with the mountain slopes in the background. At sunrise, the Breckenridge mountain peaks light up bright orange, which is an amazing experience to wake up to, and it never gets old. The best part is being able to watch the entire show without leaving bed!
- New comfortable king size bed with warm comforter and 700 thread count sheets
- 55" Samsung LED TV with 100 cable channels, smart Blu-Ray/DVD player with unlimited Netflix movie streaming
- Free high speed Wi-Fi
- New sofa lounger
- Full kitchen with new butcher block counters and subway tile backsplash, breakfast bar, refrigerator/freezer, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, 2 burner cooktop, and all of the cooking/eating utensils you'll need
- Outdoor grill and 2 picnic tables for apres drinks/happy hour/grilling in the afternoon sun over Main St. A great way to meet locals and/or other visitors!
- Newly remodeled bathroom with high volume shower head and hotel-style curved shower rod
- Fireplace with candles (only candles allowed in fireplace, no fires)
- Free parking with a tag for your mirror
- Access to recently updated pool/hot tub complex with indoor/outdoor heated swimming pool, 3 hot tubs, locker room with showers & storage lockers, and heated pool deck (complex is shared among several complexes, and is a half mile away) NOTE: the complex is closed during the slow part of the spring and fall "mud seasons"
You won't need a car staying in our condo...you can walk to everything you might need! Our condo is in an older building, so you'll hear some squeaks and creaks, and neighbors coming and going. But this will suit you perfectly if you're looking for an affordable place with a perfect location, amazing views, functional kitchen, LED TV, and a comfy king size bed.
Upon booking, we will send you our welcome guide, which outlines everything you might want to know about the condo, town, mountain, restaurants, bars, suggestions, tips, etc. We want to make sure you get the most out of your visit, so we're always updating it based on our experience and our guest's feedback.
4 night minimum during holidays, 3 night minimum during ski season and peak times (can be flexible if backing up to another reservation), and 2 night minimum in all other scenarios.
Best price you'll find for this location, view, and amenities!
Nothing is shared, you'll have full access to everything described.
Interaction with Guests
We're fully available to our guests, providing both of our cell phone numbers. We send our welcome guide right upon booking to help you plan your trip, but if you have any more questions, we're always eager to help and fast to respond.
Right on Main St in downtown Breck! All of the coffee shops, bakeries, restaurants, bars, spas, or anything else you might want to do in Breck is right outside the door!
You probably won't need it, but the Breckenridge trolley system stops right out in front of the complex. You can also walk 100 steps to the gondola lot and catch the Summit Stage bus to go anywhere in Summit County -- including Frisco, Dillon, Silverthorne, Keystone, A-Basin, Copper Mountain, and Leadville.
Other Things to Note
Please note that we have 2 portable convection burners, but we do not have a stove. We also do not provide an iron or a dresser to put clothes in - although we do have open shelving!
- NO SMOKING!
- No pets.
- Remove your shoes/boots at the door.