In a typical white stone Parisian building, you'll love this great apartment at the 5th floor with a balcony. Wide and bright, this place is ideally located near Montmartre, the Caulaincourt street and the Abbesses district.
In this beautiful apartment of 47m ² you will find :
- A large entrance hallway separating the different rooms, - A bathroom with shower , hairdryer,
- Separate WC
- A living room with a sofa bed ( 2 people), a dining table and HDTV.
- A beautiful and well equipped kitchen (oven , hob , microwave oven , washing machine, dishwasher , kettle, toaster, ... )
- One bedroom with two double beds ( 2 persons each), a large wardrobe.
- A Parisian balcony with very little overlooked with table and chairs for outside breakfast (2 persons).
- Free wifi internet access available
- The building has an elevator
The guests will have access to the whole flat during their stay.
I'm here to answer any question so do not hesitate to ask if I can help you make your stay in Paris unforgettable. I speak very good English, some Spanish and German and will always try to help you :)
You'll probably be charmed by the neighborhood is alive with restaurants, bars and food shops nearby. Not to mention the markets are held twice a week and you can enjoy the freshest products in France. The apartment is at 20 minutes max of most tourist points in Paris and 15 /20 minutes walk from Montmartre.
The area is very well covered by public transport :
- Metro Porte de Saint Ouen (line 13 - Champs Elysées - Gare Saint Lazare - Gare Montparnasse) - Metro Porte de Clignancourt (line 4 Chatelet - Saint Michel - Saint Germain des Pres )
- Bus 31 (Champs Elysées - Gare du Nord - Gare de l'Est )
- Bus 81 ( Louvre - Chatelet - Notre Dame )
- Bus 95 ( Opéra - Louvre - Saint Michel )
Whether you come alone , with friends , with family or friends, do not hesitate , this apartment is perfect for you.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$787 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2864 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Neighborhood:||Porte de Clignancourt|
Everything was so great! I travel a lot, but I've never done this airbnb thing! It was my first! Usually I take a hotel, but this time we were traveling with a big bunch of people (7 of us - but 3 children aged 9-13), so taking a hotel would be inconvenient. In here we could cook our own food and so on.. So we could spend less money on eating. Didn't have to go to a restaurant for every meal..
The apartment was big enough even for the 7 of us. There were 2 big beds and one sofa, which you can open and make a bed out of it. So we all got a place to sleep! (Oh and by the way - the bed was so comfortable!)
Wifi was good.. there was enough plates, forks, knives, mugs, pots, pans and so on.. in the kitchen :) Everything was clean..
We didn't met Ingrid since she doesn't live in France right now, but his brother was our host and he was also very lovely and helpful! The area was good! And there is a really good boulangerie nearby.
All in all.. a really great experience with a great price! I would definitely recommend it!
Thanks Ingrid and Kevin for few lovely days in Paris!
Especially lots of thanks to Kevin who was very welcoming & helped out with information and answered to many questions about Paris. Information what we got to email was complete - how to get everywhere, how to find places and much more! Didn't have problems at all to the way.
Flat is very nice, warm & sunny, especially cool is balcony and sight over rooftops!
Hi! The stay at Ingrid´s house was very nice and pleasant. The apartment is well located, very clean and very cozy!!
I will recommend this apartment to everyone also because Ingrid and Kevin were very helpful and nice!
Thank you for make our vacations a great experience!