About This Listing
RENOVATED 2 brm SPACIOUS APARTMENT (90m2) available with 2 garden panoramic TERRACES (15m2 + 40m2), 1 KING SIZE enSUITE and 1 QUEEN SIZE double bedrooms. DELUX indoor/outdoor LIVING areas with free Fiber Optic WiFi.
Bienvenidos, welcome, bienvenu in Barcelona!
You'll feel safe and homey. Our neighbourhood is very secure and very centric in Barcelona. The apartment has a tripple-security-lock with alarm. You’ll get the peace and comfy rest you want in this apartment. It is very quiet as you can stay with all windows opened and no-traffic noise, whilst staying in the city center!
Hasta pronto! Enjoy your stay! A bientôt !
- The KING SIZE enSUITE is a little world apart to the rest of the apartment, peaceful and very independent. KING size bed with delux flat memory mattress 200x200cm in design teak woodwork bed frame.
- The private EN-SUITE BATHROOM and second private 15m2 TERRACE is part of the KING enSuite bedroom with sitting/sunbathing area (views to Tibidabo hills & sunset).
- Large double wardrobe, cooling air-fan, radiator heating,
- Full bedding provided. Fresh cotton sheets, feather duvet/comforter, five feather pillows , enough fresh and clean cotton bath towels for your stay and hair drier provided.
- I occupy the other bedroom in this two bedroom apartment. All communal areas are shared.
Plenty of space for everyone !
- OUTDOOR - The 40m2 garden TERRACE is joined to the living room (with views to Montjuic green hills) where you can enjoy the Terrace lounge, dining area, bbq, sunbath on the sunbeds, do yoga on the yoga mats and if you want some shade you can cocktail-dine-siesta under the Terrace large awning (separate laundry with washing machine, drying lines, iron, ironing board).
- INDOOR - LIVING AREA spacious with open-plan stainless steel kitchen (gas stove top, convection oven, electric kettle, french coffee press, toaster etc), massive teak dining table, leather chairs, very comfortable suede lounge with massive teak coffee table and evening mood lighting candles (WiFi, LCD TV, video, stereo). On hot days, open windows and terraces doors; it will create a pleasant refreshing air breeze through the apartment. On very hot days, close all windows, have the A/C ON; it blows from the main living area and cools the apartment through to your bedroom; keep your bedroom door open to have it A/C cooled before sleep. Cooling air-fans available in the bedrooms.
The apartment location is very centric and in the middle of everywhere you’ll be going whilst visiting or working in Barcelona. You’ll be able to walk anywhere or access the metro just round the corner. The Convention Centers FIRA MONTJUIC is next door and FIRA GRAN VIA 10’min bus.
--- AROUND THE BLOCK: Metro ''Poble Sec'' (L3 line), bus stops. (downstairs) The famous Lolita Tapas Bar and world renowned Tickets-Pakta-Bodega 1900 restaurants by’Ferran Adria’, Gin XIX bar, Ikibana Japanese design Restaurant ... Several bakeries, convenience stores, fruit & veggie shops and major supermarkets.
--- THREE BLOCKS AWAY: Metro ''Rocafort'' (line L1), bus stops, Plaza España and Las Arenas shopping Mall (Aerobús from/to airport), Museo Nacional d’Art de Catalunya and it’s “Magic Fountain ‘sound & light’ Show”, Museo MIRO & Montjuic Hills & ‘Marina Panoramic Views’, Calle Parlament with Federal Café, Bar Calders, Bar Vinito, Els Sortidors del Parlament Tapas-Bar...
--- FOUR BLOCKS AWAY: Several restaurants and tapas bars (Cera23 restaurant), Barcelona centre Ciutad Vella (the Old City) where you can stroll along the cultural streets of the famous “Bario Gotico” areas, El Raval, “la Boqueria Market”, “Las Ramblas”, “El Borne”, Jardin Botanico/Zoo ...
- Free: Fiber optic WiFi: Network: Orange-3026 - WiFi Key: g0fq4sUa
- As a courtesy I provide you with essential goods: salt, pepper, oil, ice, coffee, tea, sugar, fresh milk.
- We have excellent neighbours and many terraces around ours. Keep the noises down on the terraces especially after 11pm and no loud music please.
- Wild parties is NOT an option.
- Please turn off lights when you leave the apartment.
- No tap water in the electric kettle pls (it oxidises it). Tap water is potable or you can get some in shops.
- Keep tidy in the communal areas, thank you.
- Please use the small wash towelettes I provide for you to wash/wipe off your make up as you I'll have to replace any big towels you stain permanently.
- Smoking ok on any of the Terraces. NO smoking inside or bedroom.
- Don’t forget your beach towels if you want to sunbath on the terrace or at the beach.
... and most all, relax and make yourself at home!
CHECK IN and CHECK OUT
The usual check-out time is 12:00 noon latest and usual check-in is from 14:00.
- If you arrive before 14:00 and the guests before you checks out at 12:00, even if the apartment is not yet ready, I’ll be happy to check you in earlier than the usual 14:00.
- If you leave Barcelona after 14:00 and next guests after you check in at 14:00, if I can I will be happy to keep your bags in the apartment a bit longer.
When I know about the previous guests check out time I’ll let you know.
Philippe was a great host, greeted us with Champagne. Gave us great recommendations for restaurants and how to get around. Apartment had everything you need, modern apliances, cooking spices and also a grill.
Philippe was a super host. He provided us with details of the apartment as well as information on everything we were interested in doing in Barcelona. He had maps and brochures and was super responsive. We felt truly welcome and comfortable. The space is great and Philippe has done a wonderful job with providing instructions and labels. The outdoor lighting was comforting during the night. The location is close to lots of interesting places and public transportation. Would love to come back and stay there again.
Philippe is a amazing host ! Very sweet guy :) The pictures on the website look exactly like the apartment , looks bigger in person . loved the 2 terraces ..... This place was absolutely perfect for our four night stay, and I hope to rent this place again in the future . Thx you Philippe for an amazing trip ... Mark , Chris and Keith :)
Philippe met us on arrival and was very friendly and helpful. he talked us through the local area and gave us invaluable local knowledge on the best places to eat. the local area was lovely and an easy walk to several metro stations. the flat was lovely and spacious and the terrace was perfect for evening drinks and dinner. I could not recommend Philippe enough he was a brilliant host and made us feel instantly at home in his home. thank you Philippe for hosting us.
It is a very lovely apartment and although Philippe was away when we checked in, he was really nice to call to say hi and ensure that everything was ok. He also prepared a folder of tips in Barcelona (metro card, how to get to the airport from the apartment etc.) and recommended restaurants around the apartment area, which helped us greatly in our short stay in the amazing city. He also ensured we are well connected so I felt assured that I will not end up "home-less" when I arrive.
Vincent, a friend of his who took care of our check in/out, also gave us a lot of additional tips in Barcelona and constantly remind us about the pickpockets and pre-booking of tickets to the Sagrada Familia.
Thanks once again to Philippe and Vincent for making our stay in Barcelona such a great one!
Philippe made us all feel very welcome from the very beginning. Before arrival he also sent through a range of information to help us plan for our stay. The neighborhood was really nice with access to the metro within a 2 minute walk which then provided links to places all over the city! The Airport was a short 20 /30 minutes depending traffic! I'd recommend this place to anyone !
Thank you so much for your excellent comments and feedback.
Yes the cleaning was running a bit late that day. My sincere apologies and hope you enjoyed the belgian chocolate I gave you to make up for the delay.
Glad you enjoyed the terrace...well all you could as you were really busy working at the convention.
Kindest regards. Philippe
This host has 65 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Philippe
Hola, G’day, Bonjour and welcome!
I’ve lived and worked in Toulouse, New Zealand and Sydney fourteen years in the tourism industry and interior decoration.
I have passion for food, interior decoration, cultures and travel. I chose to live in Barcelona for everything it offers: culture, great weather, great restaurants/bars, and a very cultural mix of people.
In my travels I also use airbnb so I do understand your needs and what you’ll be looking for when staying in Barcelona ... a special experience with comfort in the centre of the city. This terraces apartment with stunning views offers you all that. Hasta pronto, see you soon, à bientôt !
two blocks awayCalle del Parlamento de Cataluña Barcelona 08015
Great wine bar next to restaurans in Carrer de ParlamentCarrer del Parlament Barcelona Barcelona 08015
great for breakfast and brunchCarrer del Parlament de Catalunya Barcelona 08015
Great Spanish restaurantCalle Viladomat Barcelona 08015
This is one of the best Tapas Place in Barcelona just downstairs from the ApartmentCarrer de Tamarit Barcelona 08015
Great Gin Bar across the street from the apartmentCarrer de Rocafort Barcelona BARCELONA 08015
Authentic traditional Tapas Bar 5min from the apartmentCarrer del Poeta Cabanyes Barcelona CT 08004
Famous Tickets restaurant from renowned chef Albert AdriàAvinguda del Paral·lel Barcelona CT 08015
from renowned chef Ferran AdriáAvinguda del Paral·lel Barcelona CT 08015
from renowned chef Ferran AdriáCarrer de Tamarit Barcelona 08015
One on the best Paella restaurants in BarcelonaCarrer de Vilà i Vilà Barcelona 08004
Restaurant from renowned chef Albert AdriàC/ LLEIDA Barcelona BARCELONA 08004
from renowned chef Ferran AdriáCarrer del Dr. Dou Barcelona CT 08001