RENOVATED 2 brm SPACIOUS APARTMENT (90m2) available with 2 garden TERRACES (15m2 + 40m2), 1 KING SIZE SUITE & 1 QUEEN SIZE bedrooms and DELUX indoor/outdoor LIVING areas with WiFi.
Bienvenidos, welcome, bienvenu in Barcelona!
You'll feel safe and at home here. Our neighbourhood is very secure and very centric in Barcelona. The apartment has a tripple-security-lock with alarm. You’ll get the peace and comfy rest you want in this apartment. It is very quiet as you can stay with all windows opened and no-traffic noise, whilst staying in the city center!
Hasta pronto! Enjoy your stay! A bientôt !
- The KING SIZE BEDROOM is like a little world apart and is very independent to the rest of the apartment. Peaceful, with delux/flat/soft/memory 200x200cm mattress in design teak woodwork bed From the bedroom you’ll have direct access to your own private en-suite bathroom and the other private 15m2 TERRACE with sitting/sunbathing area (views to Tibidabo hills & sunset).
- The QUEEN SIZE BEDROOM, peaceful, with delux/thick/flat/soft 200x160cm mattress
- Double Sofa Bed in the living room is available if you booked-in 1 or 2 extra guests.
Both bedrooms have double large wardrobe with air-fan or heating, bedding provided for all beds with clean duvet/comforter, bed sheets bath towels and hair drier available.
Plenty of space for everyone !
- OUTDOOR - The 40m2 garden TERRACE is joined to the living room (with views to Montjuic green hills) where you can enjoy the Terrace lounge, dining area, bbq, sunbath on the sunbeds, do yoga on the yoga mats and if you want some shade you can cocktail-dine-siesta under the Terrace large awning (separate laundry with washing machine, drying lines, iron, ironing board.
- INDOOR - LIVING AREA with AC, spacious with open-plan stainless steel kitchen (gas, convection oven, electric kettle, Bodum brewer, toaster etc), massive teak dining table, leather chairs, very comfortable suede lounge with massive teak coffee table and evening mood lighting candles (WiFi, LCD TV, video, stereo).
The apartment location is very centric and in the middle of everywhere you’ll be going whilst visiting or working in Barcelona. You’ll be able to walk anywhere or access the metro just round the corner. The Convention Centers FIRA MONTJUIC is next door and FIRA GRAN VIA 10’min bus.
--- AROUND THE BLOCK: Metro ''Poble Sec'' (L3 line), bus stops. (downstairs) The famous Lolita Tapas Bar and world renowned Tickets-Pakta-Bodega 1900 restaurants by’Ferran Adria’, Gin XIX bar, Ikibana Japanese design Restaurant ... Several bakeries, convenience stores, fruit & veggie shops and major supermarkets.
--- THREE BLOCKS AWAY: Metro ''Rocafort'' (line L1), bus stops, Plaza España and Las Arenas shopping Mall (Aerobús from/to airport), Museo Nacional d’Art de Catalunya and it’s “Magic Fountain ‘sound & light’ Show”, Museo MIRO & Montjuic Hills & ‘Marina Panoramic Views’, Calle Parlament with Federal Café, Bar Calders, Bar Vinito, Els Sortidors del Parlament Tapas-Bar...
--- FOUR BLOCKS AWAY: Several restaurants and tapas bars (Cera23 restaurant), Barcelona centre Ciutad Vella (the Old City) where you can stroll along the cultural streets of the famous “Bario Gotico” areas, El Raval, “la Boqueria Market”, “Las Ramblas”, “El Borne”, Jardin Botanico/Zoo ...
- Free WiFi: Network: Orange-3026 - WiFi Key: g0fq4sUa
- As a courtesy I provide you with the essential goods: salt, pepper, oil, ice, tea, coffee, sugar, milk.
- Please turn off lights when you leave the apartment.
- No tap water in the electric kettle pls (it oxidises). Tap water is potable or you can get some in shops.
- Keep tidy in the communal areas, thank you.
- Please use the small wash towelettes I provide for you to wash/wipe off your make up as you/I will have to replace any big towels permanently stained.
- Smoking ok on any of the Terraces. NO smoking inside or bedroom.
- We have excellent neighbours and many outdoor terraces around. Keep the noises down on the terraces especially after 11pm, no loud music please.
- Parties is NOT an option.
- Don’t forget your beach towels if you want to sunbath on the terrace or at the beach.
... and most all, relax and make yourself at home!
CHECK IN and CHECK OUT
The usual check-out time is 12:00 noon latest and usual check-in is from 14:00.
- If you arrive before 14h00, even if the apartment is not yet ready and when possible, I’ll be happy to check you in earlier.
- If you leave Barcelona in the afternoon/evening and guests after you check in at 14h00, if I possible I will be happy to keep your bags for a bit longer.
When I know about the previous guests check out time I’ll let you know.
Philippe made us all feel very welcome from the very beginning. Before arrival he also sent through a range of information to help us plan for our stay. The neighborhood was really nice with access to the metro within a 2 minute walk which then provided links to places all over the city! The Airport was a short 20 /30 minutes depending traffic! I'd recommend this place to anyone !
Thank you so much for your excellent comments and feedback.
Yes the cleaning was running a bit late that day. My sincere apologies and hope you enjoyed the belgian chocolate I gave you to make up for the delay.
Glad you enjoyed the terrace...well all you could as you were really busy working at the convention.
Kindest regards. Philippe
Excellent accueil de la part de Philippe qui a pris le temps de nous présenter son appartement ainsi que le quartier. Appartement très agréable et confortable, belle terrasse sur laquelle nous avons pris notre pdj (pas mal en décembre). Très bonne literie.
We had a very warm greeting from Philippe. He showed us around the apartment and explained clearly how everything worked. He had also laid out a number of local maps and gave us very good guidance concerning travel food drinks etc in the local area.
The apartment immediately had the wow factor and is very much as described on Airbnb. It is ideally placed to discover the many wonders Barcelona has to offer.
Philippe was extremely accommodating and very helpful in making excellent suggestions for us. His apartment is beautiful and so much better than a hotel. We loved the location and how convenient everything was to the apartment. Great restaurants right in the neighborhood. We were two couples traveling together and this listing was perfect for us. We highly recommend! !!
Très beau séjour dans l'appartement de Philippe. Accueil chaleureux et sympathique dans un appartement très agréable a vivre, les 2 terrasses étants des lieux très conviviaux! Quartier également très sympa avec un bar tapas délicieux en bas de l immeuble: Lolita!
I booked Philippe's Deluxe apartment for a very special 3 night break with my mum for her 65th birthday.
From my initial enquiry through to a courtesy message on our return home - our stay was flawless. Philippe was incredibly helpful, polite and informative giving us plenty of suggestions and recommendations on request.
The apartment itself is stunning, fully equipped with everything we could need and more, with two spectacular terraces for enjoying the sunshine throughout the day and evening. My mum (a very keen gardener) was delighted to see all the lovely plants that Philippe has and she took great pleasure in tending to them during our stay.
The apartment is perfectly located, it's walking distance from just about everywhere you could want to go, with a Metro station just round the corner, and the most fantastic Tapas bar (Lolitas) and Gin Bar (Xixi) on the street below which are a MUST!
I couldn't of found a better place to stay in Barcelona and would highly recommend Philippe's apartment to all who are looking for a very special treat indeed. Thanks again for a really wonderful stay.
Thank you very much for such great review. I'd like o stay where you said you stayed indeed :):):) and thank you also for taking care of the garden and the apartment which looked as if no one had ever stayed there.
Happy week and return to work.
Kindest warm regards.
This host has 52 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hola, G’day, Bonjour and welcome!
I’ve lived and worked in Toulouse, New Zealand and Sydney fourteen years in the tourism industry and interior decoration.
I have passion for food, interior decoration, cultures and travel. I chose to live in Barcelona for everything it offers: culture, great weather, great restaurants/bars, and a very cultural mix of people.
In my travels I also use airbnb so I do understand your needs and what you’ll be looking for when staying in Barcelona ... a special experience with comfort in the centre of the city. This terraces apartment with stunning views offers you all that. Hasta pronto, see you soon, à bientôt !