About this listing
Welcome to our new project! Our aim is to give you an unmatched experience and unforgettable stay. Welcome to your centrally located, luxury, art-nouveau apartment.
Located in the Example, in the local neighbourhood Sant Antoni, in a safe area, full of trendy restaurants and bars, great for foodies, within walking distance to most major tourist spots.
Passionately renovated & decorated, a 1904 building in a mixed style of Art-Nouveau, Contemporary design and State-of-the-art comfort.
Luxury of 120m2 // 300sqft with a sunny covered gallery in the back that oversees a courtyard with a quiet garden (there are even some palm trees), floors of century-old mosaic, beautifully decorated high ceilings, antique wooden doors, large and bright wooden windows and typical Barcelona balconies.
4 BEDROOMS (6 people):
- 1 master room, 2 persons, large king size bed (1.6x2m // 63x80 inch).
- 1 double room, 2 single beds (0.9x2m // 36x80 inch) that can be combined to 1 large bed (1.8x2 m // 72x160 inch) with an entire mattress topper.
- 1 single room, 1 bed (90x2 m // 36x80 inch).
- 1 expandable couch (1,3x2 m // 53x80 inch) in the library area, 1 person or 2 kids. (this is an open space area, without door separation).
- FAMILY FRIENDLY: Baby cod, linen, highchair, baby bath and safety socket plugs, provided upon request.
- Complimentary amenities & Household items included: coffee, tea, salt, sugar, olive oil, dishwasher soap, laundry liquid, shower gel, toilet paper
- FREE WI-FI internet
- 1 Covered gallery and 2 balconies
- 3 cosy sitting areas: a spacious living room, a library area with desk, sofa, chair, a sunny covered gallery with views at a quiet garden.
- Fully equipped Kitchen: juice squeezer, toaster, coffee machine, dishwasher, microwave, oven, fridge, freezer, pots, pans...
- Large and stylish bathroom. Two separate toilets.
- Air-conditioning hot & cold inverter system.
- HD TV, washing machine, dryer, iron, hairdryer.
- Comfortable brand-new beds, pillows, fresh cotton linen and towels.
- We are an authorised apartment with license number:HUT00. 6914
LOCATION & TRANSPORT:
- Walking distance to all major tourist spots: Las Ramblas, the Boqueria market, Paseo de Gracia, Plaza Cataluña, the Magic Fountains, Poble Español, Miró museum, several parks, the Montjuïc exhibition, Plaza España, Trade Fair La Fira Barcelona...
- Public transport: L1 + L3 metro subway stations around the corner, and 15 bus lines nearby.
- 20 min to airport by taxi or Airport Bus stops just around the corner.
- We can organize a private driver for you if you want.
We speak Spanish, English, Dutch, German, French and Catalan.
Interaction with guests
If you stay with us, you can contact us whenever you need also in advance of your trip.
- Want some local tips about restaurants?
- Looking for advise on Spanish wines?
- Want to take a yoga lesson?
- Where to buy the best "Jamón" in town?
- Always wanted to discover Barcelona on a scooter? Or do you need a car?
We will do our very best to help you and make your stay comfortable and... memorable ! :-)
- No smoking. No pets. No parties.
- Strictly forbidden to leave any items as bikes, luggage, garbage, etc.. in the common areas.
- Strictly forbidden to bring other people that are not included in the reservation (like friends) into the apartment.
- The principal guest, that is the person in who’s the name the reservations is made, must be actually using the accommodation him / herself. He/she is responsible for the behavior of all guests.
- Please keep noise down between 10.00 PM and 09.00 AM local time, and at all times on the stairs and in the elevator. Remember that the flat is surrounded by neighbours (who are not on vacation and need to work the next day). Rules of the Homeowner’s Association have to be respected and complaints from neighbours about noise may result in a no-refund of your deposit.
- Never put luggage alone in the lift/ elevator. The sliding doors might block and cannot be opened again. Make sure doors are closed.
- Required all guests´ passports to commit regional laws.
We thank you for respecting the house rules and remind you that not respecting them may result in your deposit not being refunded to you.
We are a young international family of three. Raf is from Belgium and me, Anna, I am Spanish and originally from Barcelona. We met each other years ago when we both studied and later worked in Germany and moved to Barcelona in 2001. Raf works in a global management consulting firm and travels a lot around Europe. I have been working for several years in the hospitality sector as a marketing manager for luxury 5-star hotels and resorts. Our baby Carlota was born in 2012.
We are passionate about traveling and love the enriching experience of meeting new people and discovering different cultures. We are fond of design, art and new ways of creativity.
Whether you come with your family, friends or for business, our aim is to enhance your stay in Barcelona and give you an unforgettable experience.