About this listing
Our furnished & clean 1 bedroom 1 bath is 3 minute walk to the Path Train, 10 min to the West Village, 15 min to Mid-Town. Path Train runs 24/7. Features amazing views of Manhattan. Will accommodate 4 people 2nd bed is air mattress
Furnished Oversized apt. W/ amazing view, doorman, elevator, laundry in building. Close to Manhattan, restaurants, ice skating and so much more. Everything is in walking distance, neighborhood is clean and safe.
Newport Jersey City is on the waterfront across from downtown Manhattan. It takes only 15 minutes to get to Manhattan by Path Train, and is 10 minute walk or 5 minute train ride to Hoboken NJ which is a very trendy area in NJ, with tons of restaurants, bars and clubs (also be sure to visit the Cake Boss in Hoboken) 5 min. walk to Target, Newport Mall. Newport Green is right next to my building, which has a Morton Williams grocery store, drug store and skating rink all within a 3 minute walk. You will have plenty to do wether you want to go into NYC or stay local.
Path Train to Manhattan is only 3 minute walk and only 10-15 minutes to Manhattan. Path train runs 24/7.
Other things to note
• 24 hour doorman
• Washer and Dryer on ground floor
• Parking garage available, for a fee
• 5 minutes walk to the Pavonia/Newport PATH station: Hoboken (5 mins), and NYC (10 mins)
• Close to NYC-bound Ferry and Water taxi
• Close to light rail
• 5-10 minutes walk to Newport Centre Mall & movie theaters! Duane Reade drug store, Target and Pier One.
• Less than a minute drive from the Holland Tunnel
• Neighborhood restaurants and bars and Starbucks only 3-5 minute walk
No smoking, keep kitchen clean, no parties or loud noise after 9pm, and please respect the neighbors.
Check out is at 9:00 am unless I do not have another check in that day.
I am a Certified Health Coach. I am able to work with clients online via and phone so I can be anywhere in the world and work. Like to travel and have used airbnb several times.