About This Listing
At Terracina, Via Conti street of Via Del Piegarello, 400 meters from the sea and from the center, first floor apartment, comprising entrance hall kitchen, large living room with double sofa bed, 2 bedrooms with a double bed and a bed room, kitchen,
The dwelling of approx. 95 is as follows:
Large living room with sofa bed and 2 seater sofa;
1 room with double bed and single bed as well as double wardrobe and desk;
2nd bedroom has a double bed and a single bed as well as three-door wardrobe;
Spacious kitchen with refrigerator, microwave oven, dishes and accessories;
And 'able to eat in the kitchen and on the spacious balcony or in the garden where you can cook with the barbeque.
more than 28 inches TV with SKY and DVD.
Interaction with Guests
Guests are greeted at the Bus Station in Terracina and accompanied with a car directly to the home.
In the house will be given directions for use of these appliances.
In the house you will find brochures and information material about the city, on the premises and the activities you can enjoy in your vacation.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- The house is in Terracina , Via Giovanni Conti ;
- The house is in
* Km. 100 from Rome and Naples ;
* Ml . 700 from the bus station ;
* Ml . 400 from the main street of the city ;
* Ml . 400 from the sea ;
* Ml . 50 pharmacy , bars, restaurants , Market ;
* Ml . 800 Old Town and marina ;
CHARACTER OF THE HOUSE
- House for small building of only three houses ;
- The house has no other condos on the top floor it (terrace) it downstairs ( basement) , so it is quiet and peaceful ;
- The house looks out onto the streets ;
- The house has a reserved parking space ;
- The house has a private garden exclusive of approx. 80 ;
- The house is located on the first floor ( 10 steps) and has an area of approx. 90 .
- The house consists of entrance hall , large lounge with balcony, large kitchen with balcony, two large double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- The house has a garden on the ground floor of approx. 80 equipped with stone shower where you can wash it when you return from the beach without sand without soiling the house.
- The garden and house are connected by an external staircase with a safety gate to prevent children can independently down the stairs when I'm on the balcony .
- The house has a total of 8 beds as follows:
1 bedroom with a double bed and a single bed
2nd bedroom with a double bed and a single bed
Room with a sofa bed and a sofa ;
- The house has a bathroom with a sink, tub , toilet and bidet as well as a washing machine.
- The kitchen is traditional / modern kitchen with gas stove , refrigerator and microwave oven . E ' equipped with cutlery, crockery, pots and pans ;
- The garden is equipped with umbrellas, deck chairs , table and chairs, barbecue , clothes and toys for children .
- The house is equipped with air conditioner located in the hallway in order to lower the temperature in the bedroom .
It should be noted that the consumption of water and electricity are included to achieve an average fuel consumption estimated € . 20.00 per week.
The excess consumption must be paid at the end of the holiday. The calculation of fuel consumption will be made after the meter reading at check in and check out by applying the cost of € . 1.00 per cubic meter of water, and € . 0.45 for every kilowatt of electricity.
The gas is instead included in the stay .
TIPS ON HOW TO SPEND THE HOLIDAYS
- Walking along the beach in the morning at sunrise to see a beautiful sunrise in the sea and breathe fresh air rich in iodine;
- Day in the sea, at the beach, on the rocks or by boat;
- Visiting museums and ancient historical artifacts, both Roman and medieval, as The Giove's temple, the Via Appia Antica, the Cathedral, The Old Town, Campo Soriano, and excursions to nearby countries such as Circeo, Sabaudia, Sperlonga.
Other Things to Note
In the evening you can enjoy in peace at home in the garden or at the beach where there are several clubs and pubs with live music, as well as any concerts in the streets;
What are the rules of how to behave always want a good family man.
L'accoglienza di Alessio è stata puntuale e gentile, la casa rispecchia in pieno la descrizione stilata sul sito.
Alessio ci ha spiegato tutto in modo preciso e dettagliato, in modo di poter da subito entrare nel clima vacanziero e godere in pieno il soggiorno.
La casa è grande, ospitale e situata vicino al mare e ai servizi di cui si ha bisogno: farmacia, supermercati,etc.
Consiglio vivamente l'esperienza
Отдыхали в Террачине с 29.07 по (phone number hidden). Все замечательно!
Алессио встретил нас, разместил, разъяснил, куда можно сходить пообедать, предоставил карты и буклеты с интересными местами в Террачине и округе. Бывают назойливые хозяева, которые постоянно звонят, приходят и т.д., но Алессио не такой, мы его видели дважды, во время заселения и во время отъезда, но он регулярно по e-mail интересовался все ли у нас хорошо.
Дом большой и светлый, две огромные спальни, большой зал и кухня с отдельным выходом в сад. До моря 5-7 минут спокойным шагом, рядом есть супермаркет и несколько магазинов. До центра Террачины 10 минут.
Нам все очень понравилось. Рекомендую.
We have very much enjoyed our stay in alessio's apartment. It is a bit dated but has almost everything you need. Location is just perfect: 3 mins to the beach, 3 mins to the main terracina street. One small issue is that there is no internet access in the house. Generally I would recommend this apartment to everyone willing to enjoy the beach and the small city at the same time. Alessio is a perfect guy, very helpful and responsive and his english is enough to discuss everything.
our stay was very nice. the house is located on the blind street, so it's quite quiet there, but very close to the center and to the beach as (website hidden) store is located within 3 mins by feet. you can find ppl selling fresh fish for a cheap price near this store in case you want to cook some.
the facility has everything that you would need including dishes, pans, cutlery etc.
it has a separate parking space which is nice to have as parking is such a problem in italy and you know that chances someone will scratch your car are low... the mini-garden with umbrella and chairs is nice
most beaches are paid (EUR 10-15 for 2 chairs and umbrella) and free beaches are.. well... not good enough...
the hot water is via electric boiler which is only 30l, but it was enough for us.
overall, the expecience was good and i would recommend it to others and would return here if i am in terracina in the future
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews