About this listing
Large condo atop small mountain in a private community located in the White Mountain National Forest, with spectacular mountain views and private balcony, and includes 2 large BR, 2 full BA.
Amazing quiet with gorgeous view and 100 acres of trails in White Mountain National Forest behind the condos, also with access to downtown North Conway Village, Story Land, and 5+ nearby ski resorts to chose from. The condo is spacious and clean with some recent upgrades including wooden blinds, new flooring.
We are surrounded by nature so expect some wildlife! Not limited to turkeys, owls,black bears, foxes, rabbits and lots of bird species (hawks, eagles, etc etc) and the less welcoming flies, bees, and hornets!
Theres a lock box with a combination to get in. Modern amenities including large plasma TV with 200+ cable channels to chose from; high speed wireless internet available; clean towels and sheets; housekeeping service to minimize departure duties. In the summer there is a large pool and tennis courts in the private community.
Interaction with Guests
I really like to get to know and interact with my guests before booking so I know my place is the right fit so please feel free to tell me by email what you are looking for and your goal for travel.
Private quiet community that is well maintained. Rows of condos sit atop a small mountain, with each row being hidden by trees below so it seems like you are the only ones up there. It is full of wildlife around you.
Bus stop 5 minute drive from condo that travels to Concord and Boston. Car is necessary however.
Other Things to Note
There is a washer-dryer set in the unit itself. Housecleaners come in after each guest to do inventory and damage assessment. There is a refundable security deposit.
This is a very quiet peaceful community that prides itself in being surrounded by nature. I greatly discourage those who tend to be loud (adults or children) from booking my place as windows are kept open many seasons and noise travels through the valley, which may prompt neighbors to complain. This is meant to be a quiet and relaxing, meditative, serene environment. No parties please.
I provide towels and hand towels and a few washcloths if needed. Hand soap provided but please bring your own shampoo/soap although I do carry limited supply plus other toiletries in case you forget! Paper towels, toilet paper, dishwasher, and laundry detergent are supplied.
Firewood is right down the road at the small convenience store should you need it.
1. Please no smoking, no pets, and never leave wood stove unattended.
2. No outdoor shoes, skis or ski boots indoors beyond the kitchen to keep the carpets clean (best to leave equipment with your cars or outside).
3. No parties. Windows are often kept open throughout the valley and noise carries very well so neighbors may complain if any group is loud beyond reason. Quiet hours per condo association after 10 pm (no loud music, please minimize outdoor noise).
4. Dishwasher should not be left running while condo is vacant.
5. Regarding wood stove rules, to prevent unforeseen problems, please limit wood burning to a single log at a time (plus small wood is OK). No duraflames should be burned in the wood stove. Always keep wood stove doors closed and locked, and make sure the vent is OPEN before you start a fire (2 handles on left and right should be turned facing towards you) and close the vent only after the fire is completely out (no longer smoldering). Proper management of vent will assist in keeping unwanted houseguests out (i.e. insects). Ashes can be swept into the tray below in between fires and will be cleaned as needed by housekeepers. No ash to be thrown in garbage.
6. If any problems or complaints or questions with condo, effort must be made immediately with the owner who will then attempt to contact property manager, cleaning company, etc to assist in solving any unforeseen issues.
7. Please leave the condo as you found it and follow all check out instructions (will be given to you separately upon booking). Do not take with you anything that does not belong to you as owner has right to maintain damage deposit for any missing or damaged items. Damage and inventory assessment made within 24 hours by cleaning company.