Near Part-Dieu, lovely studio.
Ideal for a stay, professional meetings, conferences, Festival des lumières, tourism or family. 15 minutes from Vieux Lyon (easy access with bus C9 + C3, place des maisons neuves stop) and in a calm neighborhood. Nice accommodation, functional housing, with luminosity, free street parking. Around, you can explore Montplaisir quarter, l’Institut Lumière, Les Halles Bocuse, “Gratte-ciel” Villeurbanne…
This studio is recently renovated and situated on the 2nd floor of an old building. It is full equiped for a pleasant stay. You have guides to visit Lyon and maps to avoid being lost.
The studio is up to 3 adults and one child :
- One House with 1 single bed 90/1 pers, large desk, radio-cd, wifi, chairs, sideboard, table and iron, clothes line ...
- The lounge with 1 comfortable sofa bed 140/2 people, 1 extra sofa 120/1 for a child, TV, eating bar, stools, washing machine and sheets provided.
- The US kitchen with vitro hob and oven, small refrigerator, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, hood, dishes, tea, coffee, sugar, cakes, 1 breakfast tea… towels provided ... .
- The Corridor with wardrobe, hangers, hairdryer ...
- The WC + bathroom with shower soap, shampoo ... towels provided.
- The corridor-balcony with a wall shelf and folding chairs, invites to coffee break, lunch, aperitif, reading ... or for SMOKERS.
Interaction with guests
Available at your arrival, with flexibilities. The keys will be handed for your studio.
Sophie, your host
(or if absent: Olivier & Amandine) can provide information about the city.
Other things to note
Building access: door code.
Studio Access: Key metal shutters and door key.
NO SMOKING inside the balcony as desired.
Arts, voyages et partages sont mes devises...c'est avec plaisir que je mets à disposition mon douillet studio pour vous permettre de découvrir tous les charmes de Lyon.