A 5th Gen. San Franciscan, who loves to host.
* Private bedroom and bathroom in a 1,700+ square foot, full floor flat.
* Hardwood floors, carpeted Bedroom, Granite kitchen and large tiled stand up shower
* Roof deck with sitting & eating area, fire pit.
* Wi-Fi Internet, cable TV, stereo system, in-unit laundry facilities and full kitchen w. microwave, dishwasher & gas stove all included
* 1 real Queen bed (private room) I Private Bathroom with large Shower.
* Surrounded by all of SF's beautiful nature areas, yet within walking distance of dining and shopping
* 4 blocks from China Beach, with views of Golden Gate Bridge
* 2 Blocks to LIncoln Park, 4 blocks to Golden Gate Park, 6 blocks to SF's Presidio.
* A short walk to Lincoln Park and the amazing Lands End trail
* Walk only a few blocks to some of the city's best Sushi, Chinese, Italian, Vietnamese, and many other dining options along Geary, California and Clement
* Walk 2 block to Muni's 1 California bus, or 1/2 blocks to the 38 Geary, either take you downtown
* I love to share my knowledge regarding SF's night life, cultural entertainment, dining, shopping and hikes in SF, Marin and the bay area
The Whole place.
I love being a guide.
One of the best neighborhoods in San Francisco.
Amazing restaurants, parks, ocean and bays walks in the Sunset.
Within 1/2 block of Muni.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Minimum Stay:||7 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$757 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2450 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Robert is very welcoming, and I really enjoyed staying in his home, which is filled with music, books, artwork and wine. The bedroom has a comfortable bed and a good workdesk, and the neighborhood is fairly quiet. Another bonus is the massage chair in the living room!
His apartment is on the top level of a two story townhome, and has a roof deck with a good view of the Golden Gate Bridge (fog permitting). Lands End and the Golden Gate Park are great for running, even on foggy days!
Robert is an entertaining and gracious host, with lively stories for any travelers interests. The home is filled with beautiful art and at times wonderful live music, the bed is comfortable, the room quiet and the private bath down the hall is perfect for an extended stay. An enjoyable visit, in beautiful outer Richmond.
We spent beautiful days at Roberts flat. He is a very friendly and generous host who does much more for his guests than you would expect.
Near to South bay with a beautiful view on Golden Gate Bridge and to Lands End Trail, a beatiful path for jogging along the cost.
A very comfortable bed and a living room full of Music & paintings.
I can recommend it fully.
Robert was the perfect host while I stayed at his place for an entire month. He and his partner Kate are extremely friendly, knowledgeable about the city, love their fine food and passionate music lovers.
I couldn't have asked for a better host whilst staying in the city, they even let me share Thanksgiving with them and their family which had an amazing spread of food!
Could not spent the month with a nicer couple, I consider them now my friends.
Robert is an amazing host! So friendly and kind! I recommend him.
He is an amazing host! very kind and friendly. I totally recommend staying at his place.
Beautiful art-filled apartment in quiet neighborhood. The host was very gracious and welcoming. A very pleasant stay.
Attention meisuirs et madames! I too would recommend Robert's apartment. He is a fantastic, generous, caring and friendly host and the apartment is clean, the room has a comfy bed (I slept for 12 hours one night!), and all decorated with exceptional good taste. I stayed in the apartment for 6 nights. Thanks for a wonderful stay, Robert.
Excellent experience. The apartment was beautiful. Robert has done everything possible to make my stay pleasant. Very helpful in answering my questions, providing with everything I needed. Very fantastic. Very comfortable stay.
I stayed with Robert for 2 weeks in October 2012 and had a fantastic experience. Roberts apartment is beautiful, clean and spacious - it even has great views of the bridge on the roof deck. As a host Robert is very considerate, very knowledgeable about the city and a very lovely person!
I would recommend Roberts apartment to my friends and would definitely stay here again!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT