Hi! We are a married professional couple with 2 kids. When making a booking, please tell us a little bit about yourselves (ages & professions of everyone in your group), the purpose of your visit and finally, your check in & out times. Thanks!
* 3 bedrooms (2 queen beds & 1 double bed) at the front of the house + 1 bathroom with shower & bath, kitchen, laundry, etc;
* 1 bedroom (double bed) of the studio space at the back of the house with bathroom (shower & toilet), kitchenette, dishwasher & washing machine. There is internal access to the studio from the house but it can also be closed off to the front of the property with its own side access.
* sofa bed - in the studio space (a single bed)
* 5 minute walk to trendy shops, restaurants, pubs, 2 markets, yet situated in a quiet street with kiddy park & equipment
* 10 minute walk to Dawn Frazer Pool and Elkington Park
* Digital TV & DVD, WIFI & Computer with free internet
* BATHROOM 1: bath, shower, toilet
* BATHROOM 2: shower & toilet (in back studio)
* KITCHEN: fully equipped, eat-in with dishwasher, family size fridge, microwave, oven, gas hob
* LAUNDRY: washing machine & dryer
* 2 private courtyard gardens with BBQ & outdoor furniture
* 10 minute bus ride direct to the QVB, city or 10 minute walk to ferry service at Elliott Street (15 minutes ride via Harbour Bridge)
* minutes from Sydney Fish Markets & Birkenhead shopping centre
There are 2 cats living on this property but they will NOT be there during your stay.
Non-smoking ONLY. Pets & kids okay. Utilities are included in rent. Please tell us a little bit about yourselves as well as the purpose of your visit when enquiring about availability. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or to arrange a viewing. thanks!
Whole house (including studio/flat & gardens)
Interaction with Guests
We will always be available should you require anything, but otherwise, not at all.
BALMAIN is a premier inner city suburb with numerous cafes, restaurants, parks, walks around the harbour, older-style pubs, markets, etc. Our house situated in the heart of Balmain in a quiet street with a small park at the end of it that is perfect for small children.
Balmain is well serviced by buses (from Darling St, Mullins St and Victoria Rd), but you can also catch a ferry from Balmain (Thames Street) and Balmain East into Circular Quay and Darling Harbour.
Other Things to Note
During your stay guests may use the landline for all local, national and 1300 calls to landlines or mobiles. There will be a fee for international calls.
The main rule is to enjoy yourselves without making too much noise as we have very good neighbours and leave the place as you found it. Thanks!
it's an awesome house and fiona is a very friendly lady!we are nine adults,many things in the house are very helpful to us.living in the house make us feel comfortable and (website hidden) family and friends all appreciate fiona's thoughtful treatment,we will treasure this unforgettable experience!the house has all the things you need.if you want something what you need is just find them out.this house has a beautiful backyard and a garden.there are two kitchens and two washing machine,which is very convinent.the location of the house is (website hidden)'s easy to find parking place for 2 cars.the neighbours all seems very friendly and good (email hidden)ar the house there are many lovely little shops and restaurants,walk about 15mins you can find a woolworth supermarket.drive about 10mins we can get to the CBD of sydney.and the house has a great rental price.this fantasic house is beyond our imagination,so strongly (website hidden) english is not good but fiona is easy to communicate.
Just the most wonderful space close to all services in Rozelle, and gentle amble down to Balmain. We will definitely be back !!! Fiona and Graham provided everything we needed, plus more, and were just the perfect blend of hands-off hosts leaving us to it, and "we're just a phone call away if you need anything". Super flexible in configuring the sleeping spaces to our needs, and accommodating our other needs. Well-stocked kitchen, comfy beds, air-con, and gorgeous outdoor spaces all added to our group feeling at home from the moment they walked in the door. GREAT find on AirBnB !!! Loved it !!!
My family and I had a brilliant experience with Fiona and Graham. They couldn't have been more welcoming. We had everything we needed for a very comfortable stay. The house was lovely and fresh and tidy. There was plenty of space to spread out. The area was great with lots of delicious restaurants to dine at and only a close walk to the bay and outlet shops. We would highly recommend Fiona and Graham's hospitality and beautiful home for a relaxing, hassel free stay.
Fiona and Graham's place is lovely; light and airy and four excellent bedrooms and very nice outdoor spaces. It is very well equipped with everything you could need. And Fiona and Graham are very kind and welcoming, and were very keen to make sure everyone was well accommodated and happy. Thoroughly recommended and hope to stay there again.
Well located good sized house - hosts are a nice family and house is very close to great local parks and restaurants and shopping
Still travelling so a little late in our review. We wanted to thank Fiona & Graham for making us so welcome and comfortable in their lovely Sydney home. Balmain is a really interesting place to stay with easy access into the city via the ferry and was ideal for the New Year fireworks viewed from a nearby park. It was a great experience for the five of us to stay in such a lovely Sydney home. Thank you.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews