BALMAIN is a premier inner city suburb with numerous cafes, restaurants, parks, walks around the harbour, older-style pubs, markets, etc. Our house situated in the heart of Balmain in a quiet street with a park at the end of it, is available for short term let and includes the following:
* 3 bedrooms (2 queen beds & 1 double bed) in the front of the house + 1 bathroom with shower & bath, kitchen, laundry, etc;
* 1 bedroom (double bed) self-contained flat at back of house with bathroom (shower & toilet), kitchenette, dishwasher & washing machine (there is internal access to the flat but can also be closed off to the front of the property with its own side access.)
* 5 minute walk to trendy shops, restaurants, pubs, 2 markets, yet situated in a quiet street with kiddy park & equipment
* 10 minute walk to Dawn Frazer Pool and Elkington Park
* fully furnished
* Digital TV & DVD, WIFI & Computer with internet
* BATHROOM 1: bath, shower, toilet
BATHROOM 2: shower & toilet (in back studio)
* KITCHEN: eat-in with dishwasher, micro, oven, gas hob
* LAUNDRY: washing machine & dryer
* 2 private courtyard gardens with BBQ & outdoor furniture
* 10 minute bus ride direct to the QVB, city or 10 minute walk to ferry service at Elliott Street (15 minutes ride via Harbour Bridge)
* minutes from Sydney Fish Markets & Birkenhead shopping centre
There are 2 cats living on this property that can be kept completely separate in the studio at the back of the property and fed every 2nd day as the studio can be accessed via a completely separate entrance to the side of the house. Alternatively, replenish the cat's dry biscuits once a day yourselves and enjoy the second bathroom with shower in the studio! You can access the studio both internally (a locked door inside) or via a separate side entrance.
Non-smoking ONLY. Pets & kids okay. Bills included in rent. Rental security bond required which will be returned on departure. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or to arrange a viewing. thanks!
Whole house (including studio/flat)
We will always be available should you require anything, but otherwise, not at all.
During your stay guests may use the landline for all local, national and 1300 calls to landlines or mobiles. There will be a fee for international calls.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||7 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$2805 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$6771 /month|
Fiona and Graham's place is lovely; light and airy and four excellent bedrooms and very nice outdoor spaces. It is very well equipped with everything you could need. And Fiona and Graham are very kind and welcoming, and were very keen to make sure everyone was well accommodated and happy. Thoroughly recommended and hope to stay there again.
Well located good sized house - hosts are a nice family and house is very close to great local parks and restaurants and shopping
Still travelling so a little late in our review. We wanted to thank Fiona & Graham for making us so welcome and comfortable in their lovely Sydney home. Balmain is a really interesting place to stay with easy access into the city via the ferry and was ideal for the New Year fireworks viewed from a nearby park. It was a great experience for the five of us to stay in such a lovely Sydney home. Thank you.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT