Located in the center of Beijing, our apartment is surrounded by a lot of Chinese restaurants, food stalls, supermarkets, and 7-11s around. The subway stations on Line 2, Line 5, and Line 7 are all steps away, so traveling around the city is very convenient. The closest station is the "Beijing Railway Station" on Line 2, which is only a short 10 minutes walk away.
From the "Beijing Railway Station", you can reach many of Beijing's main attractions with ease:
- "Qian Men Station" (the front gate of Tiananmen Square) is only 2 stations away. Walk through the doors of Tiananmen Square and you'll reach the Forbidden City and the Palace Museum.
- "Dongsishitiao Station" is 4 stations away and it is nearby the Workers' Stadium and the famous Sanlitun Bar Streets and Shopping Centers
- "Guomao Station" is 3 stations away (interchange on Line 1) and it exits at the China World Trade Center in the heart of the Central Business District (CBD)
Amenities in the apartment:
- Free WIFI.
- Free household applications include:
- 46" Sony LED-TV,
- Kinect with XBOX 360,
- 3-door Siemens refrigerator,
- Air conditioning,
- Siemens washing machine, full kitchen,
- Siemens juicer,
- Siemens blender/mixer,
- Soybean milk machine,
- Microwave oven,
- Electric water heater,
- Water softener,
- Water purifier.
No pets, non-smoking, no party.
Raro and his girlfriend Tracy are the kindest and most generous people! I had so much fun staying with them!
They met me at the subway and we took the bus from there to their flat (very close to line 2, one of the main tourist lines in Beijing). They took me to a dumpling restaurant to try some traditional Beijing dishes, then we went back to their apartment where we played games the rest of the night! They also left me a tray of dessert and plenty of food for the next day.
I had the entire flat to myself, which is incredibly spacious. I felt so comfortable and at home, I almost didn't do anything the next day as I just wanted to stay in and relax.
Thank you so much Tracy and Raro for your hospitality and kindness. You are absolutely lovely people and I look forward to meeting up with you again, whenever and wherever that might be :)