About this listing
Gorgeous 9th floor condo has had extensive updates in April (new stainless kitchen, new bedding, towels, linens, dishes, etc.). The view can't get any better. Condo has a washer/dryer & dishwasher. Resort has several pools, hot tub, lazy river, MORE!
We know you'll love staying at this awesome 1 bedroom condo on South Ocean Blvd. in beautiful Myrtle Beach. We've been vacationing at Myrtle Beach for years and dreamed of the day when we could have a place of our own there. Since we've become owners, we have also taken on the management for a few premium properties. Our rates are lower than renting directly from the resorts; and our properties are better kept because WE CARE. This means that you get the benefit of personalized attention, lower pricing, and terrific properties that we work hard to keep updated and inviting.
This property features incredible direct oceanfront views from the large balcony. In the off season, you can even watch the horses gallop on the sand or take a ride yourself!
There are so many attractions in the Myrtle area - live shows, shopping, golf, mini golf, the wonderful beach, a fabulous aquarium & tons of other things to do & see. For those of you who haven't been to the beach in a while, there is also a great boardwalk that is pretty new and a massive Skywheel. There are tons of restaurants in Myrtle Beach - a 'foodies' dream come true.
We travel a lot and have been renting from private owners/managers for years. So, we know how we want to be treated as renters & we will treat you with the same honesty and integrity that we expect when renting from somebody else. We're dedicated to your comfort. We will make ourselves available to you and, we have also hired a local cleaning/maintenance company that is experienced and professional to handle any issue you may have during your stay.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS for this property:
Q: 'What are the furnishings?'
A: You can see a complete amenities list below, but to sum it up, this is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo that is larger than the typical converted hotel suite you find in most resorts in Myrtle Beach. It has a big balcony, a full kitchen, a dining room/living room area. The beds are: 2 queen beds, 1 full murphy bed (real mattress), 1 full sleeper sofa. It will sleep up to 8. It also has a washer/dryer in the unit.
Q: 'Are there any hidden fees?'
A: NO - All of the fees are clearly listed in our ad so that you can figure out your exact cost with just a little math. There are no 'surprise' costs or resort fees and what you pay when you book is all you will pay.
Q: 'Do we have to bring towels and linens or rent them at an extra cost?'
A: NO - We don't like having to take towels and linens with us on vacation; and we really don't like deceptive pricing that requires us to rent them for an added cost. So, we don't expect our guests to like those things either. TOWELS AND LINENS ARE INCLUDED in your cleaning fee.
Q: 'Is parking included?'
A: YES, and there are no streets to cross.
Q: 'Do I have to clean/make the beds/do the laundry?'
A: NO - You are on vacation! We ask that you treat our property with care so it stays nice for others. Please bag your trash and load/run the dishwasher before you leave. But we don't expect you to clean or do laundry before you check out. That's what you pay a departure cleaning fee for!
Q: 'Do you allow pets?'
A: NO, sorry - Pets are not allowed at this resort per our HOA bylaws. However, we do currently rent 2 properties where we can accept small dogs. Contact us for more details.
9th Floor Direct Oceanfront View RIGHT ON THE SAND
2 comfy QUEEN SIZE BEDS with all new linens and bedding
Full size murphy bed
Full size sofa sleeper
Fully Equipped Full-Size Kitchen
New Dishes and Utensils
Free Wireless Internet
Built in Microwave/Hood
Full-sized Stove w/Oven
2 LCD smart TV's with Netflix access (sign in using your account)
2 DVD Players
Washer/Dryer in the unit
Directly on the Ocean
24 Hour Check-In
Indoor Lazy River
2 Outdoor Oceanfront Pools
2 Indoor Kid’s Play Pools / Splash Decks
2 Indoor Swimming Pools
2 Large Indoor Hot Tubs
Free Shared Wifi Internet
Oceanfront Lawn for Sunbathing
High Speed Elevators
Ocean View Cafe 100 Seat Restaurant - Oceanfront Dining Room
Meeting/Conference Room that accommodates up to 85 people
Ample Free Parking
No smoking. Sorry, no pets per our HOA bylaws.
Beds are: 2 Queen Size Beds, 1 Full Murphy Bed, 1 Full Sleeper Sofa
Check in information is sent via email. Parking pass and keycard are provided at the front desk.
Parking & tax are included in the rate. Cleaning fee will be calculated by the system as part of your total rate. Cleaning fee includes linens and towels and a starter amount of toiletries. Guest is responsible for their own toiletries after the starter supply is used.
RENTAL AGREEMENT/HOUSE RULES:
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. EST. No Early Check-in or late check-out unless specified in writing. If the renter does check out late and housekeeping has already arrived to clean the unit, the renter may be responsible to pay the housekeeper’s return visit fee if we are charged that fee.
2. SMOKING - This is a NON SMOKING unit and NON SMOKING RESORT. No exceptions. If you smoke in our rental unit, you may be asked to leave and will forfeit all monies paid for the rental including your security deposit.
3. PETS - Pets are not permitted at this resort under any conditions. If you bring a pet, you will be asked to leave and will forfeit all monies paid as well as your security deposit.
a. No damage will be done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear and all provisions in this contract are followed.
b. No charges will be incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards should be placed in trash can or bagged, and any soiled dishes are cleaned prior to departure.
d. Any charges accrued during the stay will be paid prior to departure or charged against your security deposit.
e. No linens, towels, or any other items from the unit should be lost or damaged. Damage includes excessive staining that cannot be removed by normal cleaning methods. Inventory will be taken following check out.
f. No Early check-in or late check-out.
g. Parking passes should be left inside the unit upon departure.
h. Food should not be left on floors or beds and should be discarded appropriately in trash can or bagged. No gum or other food items should be left stuck on/in furniture, counters, carpet, towels, linens or floors.
i. If the renter should evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security workers employed by the resort, the renter is responsible for all damages that result.
5. MAID SERVICE – While a starter supply of linens and bath towels are included in the cleaning of the unit, daily maid service and towel replenishment is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit for use at the pool or beach. A departure cleaning fee is included. Departure cleaning fee includes reasonable cleaning. A charge for excessive cleaning may be charged if the house rules are not followed.
6. RENTER AGE/RELATIONSHIP – Unrelated renters under the age of 25 are not allowed and no renters under the age of 18 are allowed without parental supervision UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE. The owner/manager will not necessarily require, but reserves the right to ask for copies of photo identification for adult renters. The primary contact person paying for the rental will be staying at the unit for the entire rental period.
7. PARTIES/NOISE – Renter agrees to have no loud parties and will not exceed the maximum number of occupants as outlined below. If noise complaints are received, the renter may be asked to leave by property management, security, the police, or the owner (or any other agent of the owner) and the renter will forfeit any monies paid to the owner including the security deposit.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY/USE OF PROPERTY - The maximum number of guests is limited to 8 people as it is. Speeds and connection strength of the resort wifi may vary depending upon renter's equipment and number of guests using the system. The renter will have access to the condo, common areas and amenities, as well as beach access.
9. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
10. PARKING PASSES – Parking passes must be obtained from the front desk. Renters may be asked to provide a copy of the rental agreement or reservation as proof of rental to the front desk and will be asked to provide their license plate number. Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times when parked in parking lot. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Please leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure.
11. PROBLEMS – Renter agrees to contact the owner/manager directly in case of any problems or maintenance issues with the unit. The resort staff will not handle any issues related to privately rented properties (not rented from the front desk). The owner/manager will also provide an alternate contact number for maintenance upon full payment of rental fees. If the owner does not hear from the renter by 9pm on the evening of arrival, it will be assumed that the unit is acceptable to the renter and in good condition.
13. HOLD HARMLESS - The renter assumes all risk involved with use of this condo and all other areas of the resort property and agrees to indemnify and hold the owner, the owner’s insurer, manager, resort, and homeowner’s association harmless for any/all injuries (including death) incurred anywhere on the resort property and anytime during the renter's vacation. The renter is also responsible for any missing/stolen/broken items. The renter assumes full responsibility for all person's entering the premises during the renter's contracted time of stay.
14. CANCELLATIONS – Should the renter find it necessary to cancel, the owner will make every effort to re-rent the unit for the contracted dates. Refunds are based on airbnb refund policy.
15. SECURITY DEPOSIT: The renter agrees to pay for all damages, missing items, and/or charges for fines/fees incurred by the owner as a result of the misuse of this rental per the above information. Should these charges be in excess of the damage deposit, the renter will receive a bill and agrees to pay additional charges to cover that bill. The renter agrees to pay for any/all legal and collection fees incurred by the owner for the purpose of collecting these charges. The renter also agrees to pay the statutory maximum interest rate for any unpaid portions of these charges. The renter agrees that they will not “charge back” any amount charged to cover damage/misuse/theft/rental fees.
16. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – SOMETIMES WE CAN MAKE EXCEPTIONS DEPENDING UPON INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCES. However, any exceptions to the above policies must be approved in writing.