About this listing
This beautiful studio enjoys a fantastic location right in the heart of Paris, in one of the most popular and trendiest streets of a historical district called Le Marais. Wander through this historic neighborhood and enjoy all Paris has to offer!
This beautiful studio enjoys a fantastic location right in the heart of Paris, in one of the most popular and trendiest streets of a historical district called Le Marais. The Rue Charlot, with its 17th century buildings, echoes the heyday of artistocratic and nobility splendor, and it is now THE place where Fashion meets Art. Wander through designers shops and art galleries, stop for a coffee at one of the most trendiest bars in town, enter one of many temples of gastronomy, and enjoy the best nightlife of Paris! To cut a long story short, experience the true Parisian feel !
The studio has been very stylishly and elegantly decorated, successfully mixing clean-lined modernity with more soulful classicism. The bedroom side is elegantly decorated and features a beautifully welcoming queen-size bed. The bathroom is warm and beautiful, with top quality shower and amenities. The two French windows finished with somptuous curtains look on to the street while ensuring wonderfully peaceful evenings. It is the perfect Paris home for the discerning traveler.
Rate includes linen, soft drinks and wine.
- Nearby attractions: Picasso Museum, Beaubourg museum, the Louvres, Notre-Dame-de-Paris, and a lot more great monuments! You will also find around the corner the Marché des Enfants Rouges, the oldest market in Paris, offering organic food, cheese, wine, charming restaurants to brunch and the best crepe au Nutella in town. As well as great shopping streets, many great bars, restaurants and cafés.
- Location and layout : Marais, at the corner of Rue Charlot and Rue de Bretagne, 3rd floor, 21m² (226 sqf) one bedroom apartment.
- Bedroom : Beautiful Queen Size Bed
- Bathroom : Modern shower
- Amenities : High-speed Internet/Wifi, TV, free national phone calls, fully equiped kitchen, Refrigerator/Freezer, iron, hair dryer.
- Public transportation : walking distance from two metro stations, Filles du Calvaire and Republique
- This is a non-smoking apartment
- This is a non-smoking apartment, smoking is not allowed.
- If you loose your key, I'll have to charge you 300€ as this is a secure door. And if you leave the key on the door (inside the apartment) and shut the door, this costs 777€ to replace, which means the totality of the deposit! Just be careful :)
- And last, nothing except toilet paper can be thrown in the toilets :)
Merci beaucoup Anne-Laure pour toutes les informations!
Super séjour, super appartement, super quartier :)
Anne-Laure's apartment was in the perfect location, a very trendy relaxed part of the Marais with easy walking or Metro accessibility to everywhere else. Her friend who greeted us was very nice and the check in process was seamless. The space was very sweet and perfect for one or two people who don't plan on spending a ton of time inside. The building's stairs were a bit steep and narrow so I would caution anyone with mobility issues. Overall, a great experience!
The listing of this apartment was accurate. It was in a fantastic location with plenty to do, eat and see within a comfortable walking distance. Anne-Laure was very accommodating with regard to check in as our arrival was late at night. She made sure that we were able to access the apartment without difficulty. She also has a nice book with a collection of recommendations for locale cafes, restaurants and shopping. One of us needed medical attention while we were there and I emailed Anne-Laure, she replied very quickly with excellent advice on how to get the care that we needed. We were very grateful for her quick, kind reply and we were able to enjoy the rest of our stay.
Anne Laure left a list of restaurants and shops in the area that was very helpful. The apartment was clean and very cozy, and the location was ideal. Would definitely recommend this to fellow travelers!
The listing was just right. The place was warm, well-lit and comfortable. All very important things for travellers such as ourselves who enjoy reading after a day walking around Paris. Hotels often have poor reading light. Location was perfect and Anne-Laure's guide to the local area was very useful.
I was especially pleased when I made a small request concerning bedding which Anne-Laure responded to immediately. We had a marvellous six days in Paris and our studio apartment suited our needs very well.
L'appartement est comme décrit dans l'annonce et le quartier très àgréable . Très bon séjour.
Merci Anne Laure
The apartment is very much as described, in a very convenient central and lively location, near the métro, good bars and restaurants and in the Marais. Having said this, it is incredibly quiet given it's a stone;s throw from busy Place de la République. The bed is large and comfortable, the one table a little wobbly for working on, but perfectly adequate in other respects. The décor is appropriate to the 17th-18th century feel of the district and the age of the house. Kitchen and bathroom facilities clean and adequate.
It is probably more of a love nest than place to work from if that is what you want, although the wi-fi is fine. Worth noting that it's on the 3d floor without a lift/elevator but that's fairly standard in old Paris buildings. And the plumbing is a bit ancient too, though there are no noxious smells. I would go there again as, most of all, the space has a very nice feel to it and is welcoming.
About the Host, Anne-Laure
This luxury one-bedroom apartment enjoys a great location in the heart of Paris, a fantastic area if you fancy architecture, art, fashion, restaurants, bars, shopping and night life.