About this listing
10 min walk from the SubUrban Line Lancetti + 10 min of train to Rho.
Room with 2 double sofa beds, 2 single sofa beds (all with new mattresses and bedding, for daily use) and basic furnishings, shared bathroom and kitchen.
PLEASE READ THE AD
ROOM: Room with 2 double sofa beds, 2 single sofa beds (all with 2 months old mattresses and bedding, for daily use) and basic furnishings, shared bathroom and kitchen with the other room (where I am, sometimes with friends).
You can stay in 6 in the room, but obviously not large, the room is the one in the picture (18mq).
INCLUDED: We will provide linen and towels, clean, but not ironed, ADSL Vodafone WiFi, washing machine, kitchen with two ovens (one microwave), bathroom with shower.
Hand soap, toothpaste, shampoo in the left of hanging in the bathroom ARE AVAILABLE TO GUESTS, can be used during your stay and then left there, if you need other things, there are markets and shops close to house
INFO: We CLEAN before the arrival of each guest and we try to respond to your requests in the best way possible to maintain 5 stars, help us, if there is something wrong or that you need, LET US!
!!! The water boiler is small, but enough for a shower washing long hair, it is full again in less than an hour, you do so to deal with the water !!!
NOT INCLUDED: - Parking at 100 meters (€ 2 / h or 10 € per night, payable to the stand, not to us)
If you have different requirements for CHECK IN and CHECK OUT please Let me know when booking, otherwise I will keep airbnb times, we need time to clean and change the sheets and towels and I'm not a innkeeper.
You can leave your luggage at other times that are more convenient, IF we agree. Order your time your schedule !!! *
Interaction with Guests
I am a sociable girl, if you need help in planning your trip, or about Milan, just ask. !!!
Coffee shop, restaurants, gym and facilities close to the house.
SubUrban line stops Lancetti are about 10 min walk from the house, Bovisa 12 minutes. Bus lines 90/91 in the street of the house, many other lines close to it.
With 9 stops of 90/91 you can go / return from CENTRAL STATION.
In 15 min by car you can reach Rho Fiera or in 20/30 min walk + train (in total)
Other Things to Note
- TICKETS METRO also apply to bus and suburban line in Milan costs € 1.50 for a trip, you can buy a daily ticket, which valid 24 hours from validation (always on all urban transport) and costs 4,50 € or the ticket for two days, which valid 48 hours from validation and costs € 8.25 for unlimited travel.
- Rho fiera Milano EXPO 2015 is not in Milan, so you'll have to buy a different ticket, to our houset is more convenient to walk to the train stop "Lancetti" (less than 10 minute walk), take the ticket Train, which costs € 2.20 and in 3 stops (about 10 minutes) you will be in Rho fiera Milano EXPO 2015.
- THE DUOMO and accessible simply by taking the tram number 2 at the beginning of the street in "Piazzale Nigra" and get off after 14 stops at "Duomo M1, M2" (about 30 minutes)
- We are located above the internal CIRCONVALLAZIONE of Milan, a chaotic and noisy, if you want to silence you have to look for an apartment in the suburbs, or bring your earplugs, but if you want to get anywhere in the city we are in a very convenient location, under house lines 90/91 spend 24 hours on 24 and arrive in 9/10 stops (there is a stop on the left side and one on the right side) in CENTRAL STATION, or continuing a bit 'in Piazzale Loreto corner CORSO BUENOS AIRES , the shopping street.
- ATTRACTIONS: Milan is full of museums, palaces and fountains, but one of the walking tracks that I prefer is the one that starts from Piazzale Loreto, crossing Corso Buenos Aires, borders the park of Porta Venezia, passing San Babila, Duomo, Cordusio and finally arrive at the Castello Sforzesco. Along the way I suggest looking at the windows and if possible to make shopping on Corso Buenos Aires (prices for all budgets), stopping for ice cream from GROM in Porta Venezia and if your finances allow you (prices from 20 € up ) I recommend you dine in the restaurant of the Rinascente (located between San Babila and Duomo on the right side, you can not see it), you will have a splendid view of the Duomo and the quality is good, but if finances I will not allow going forward from same side will meet the Autogrill upstairs the HELLO (self service) with a lovely view of the Duomo square. After passing the Castello Sforzesco can reach the adjacent Parco Sempione, in which you can find the Torre Branca, which is the highest vantage point accessible to the public in the capital Milanese (entrance costs 4 €)
Inside the house you can not smoke, the balcony is only present in my room, then you can smoke on the balcony only if allowed, otherwise hit the road.
For stays of more days if you decide you do the cleaning and washing of linen, or 20 euros includes the cleaning of the room and common areas used, clean underwear (even your clothes, but not ironed) and remade the bed, Show me the days that you prefer to have this service.
We are provisions for information and suggestions to make your visit as pleasant as possible.
A good address. The room was very clean, the beds very confortable. And a warm welcome from Caterina and Simone.
We were able to get in early to drop our luggage, which was great. The room and house were as advertised and Catarina & Simeone were very kind. The neighborhood was kind of remote but very easy to get to.
Caterina was a great host and very welcoming and friendly. We were in total 6 people staying in the room and it was perfect. Caterina let us use her kitchen and the bathroom freely and was very helpful during our entire stay. The appartment is well connected (Tram, Bus, Subway).
Thank you again, we really enjoyed our stay in Milano.
The situation of the appartment was perfect, very closet to the Central Station and the Duomo with metro and tramb.
Caterina was very kind and she takes us a lot information about the city!
In general a great choise if you want to see Milano.
Caterina was a very pleasant and kind hostess. She agreed to the booking on very short notice and made all of us feel comfortable during our short stay in Milano.
The scription of the room was correct, we could easily find the house. The neighbourhood was nice, the buliding safe and easily reached by public transtport day and night. Caterina was friendly and helpful, the flat is well-furnished.
Hi, Caterina is a great host! Very helpful! Place is in good localization, very clean and comfortable. Caterina provid for her guests all necessary items like: pillows, quilts, sheets, towels, basic toiletries. WiFi working fine. Thank You for hosting us! Greetings, Lukasz.
This host has 67 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Caterina
Amo viaggiare tanto e confrontarmi con persone da tutto il mondo, non riesco a stare a casa più di due mesi di fila. Amo leggere un po' di tutto, vedere film, giocare, l'importante è il lieto fine, cerco di cambiare il mio mondo in meglio a poco a poco. Mi piace festeggiare e le cose belle.
Studio con magri risultati ingegneria a Milano.
Sono un'ottima organizzatrice.