About this listing
Enjoy all Bondi Beach has to offer at our cosy, bright, clean and kid friendly garden apartment only 400m to Bondi Beach! Open living space with great outdoor garden, terrace and BBQ. 2 BR/2Bath (1 king, 1 double and 1 crib). Secure parking spot.
- 2 Bedrooms (Master Bedroom with King canopy bed and remodeled ensuite bathroom, Second bedroom includes a double bed and crib.
- 2 Bathrooms both with showers and 1 with a bathtub.
- 1 Secured parking spot
- Fully Equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, Bosch oven and stovetop, new fridge and all the dishes/pots& pans you need
- Aircon/heater unit installed with an extra heating unit for those cold nights.
- Washer and separate dryer unit. There is also a clothes line adjacent to the garden for communal use.
- Wifi + Cable television and speaker for music
- Big Barbeque available for use
- Private outdoor garden space with separate entrance to wash your sandy feet + terrace w/ 6 person table and chairs
- Brand new shutter blinds and soundproof windows in the bedrooms!
Guests will have unrestricted access to the entire apartment and outdoor space. The place is yours for full use!
Interaction with Guests
Our terrific property manager, Stacey lives around the corner and is available with any requests you may have during your stay.
What I love about this location is that you are set between both Bondi and Tamarama beach, and only a block away from great cafe's and restaurant on Bondi Road. My favorite activity is waking up in the morning to grab a cup of coffee and a pastry from the Tin Pin Bakery around the corner. It makes you really feel like a local.
The apartment comes with a secure parking spot for your use. There is also guest parking in the building if you need an extra space from time to time. We suggest you rent a car during your stay as it is the most efficient way to get around. The beaches though are an easy walk from the apartment.
We look forward to hosting you in our garden apartment in Bondi! We ask each guest to remember that this is not a hotel and we ask that you treat it with the respect you would your own home :-).