About this listing
PLEASE EMAIL before REQUESTING TO BOOK --
Spacious and comfortable 2 bedroom garden apartment w/ located in one of NYC's most convenient residential areas - Boerum Hlil / Cobble Hill - w/ access to 9 subway lines and 1 block from the Bergen F/G.
- Comfortable open living / kitchen / dining layout
- 2 very quiet bedrooms - in back of house looking into the garden
- Huge open kitchen great for cooking and entertaining
- 4 huge closets
- New bath w/ tub-shower
- 800 SF private garden
- 1 queen bedroom
- 1 twin + twin trundle bedroom (shown w/ red desk, desk is removed if trundle needs to come out)
- Finished basement on lower level in the w/ futon - can be used as a playroom, office, extra living area etc
- Baby cot or kids twin bed also available upon request
- Washer/Dryer in the unit, ample closet space, & fully equipped kitchen, set up perfectly for your short term stay!
- Garden w/ grill and outdoor seating
Interaction with Guests
You friendly and responsive host lives in the building and is there to help in any way possible during your stay.
Located on one of Brooklyn's most beautiful blocks!
*BoCoCa is short for the Boerum Hill, Carroll Gardens, Cobble Hill area. In the heart of Brownstone Brooklyn, the area conveniently has the best restaurants, groceries and boutiques steps away on Smith Street, Court Street and Atlantic Ave. Near Barclay Center, Brooklyn Bridge, BAM, Prospect Park and Brooklyn Museum.
Nearby or bordering neighborhoods include Park Slope, Brooklyn Heights, Downtown Brooklyn, Fort Green, Prospect Heights, Clinton Hill, Gowanus, Red Hook, Columbia Waterfront.
AIRBNB's BoCoCa - Boerum Hill, Cobble Hill & Carroll Gardens
- Access to 9 subway lines
- 1 block to the Bergen F/G
- Walking distance to the A-C-4-5-2-3-R
- Get to your destination in Manhattan from downtown to Central park in 10-25 minutes!
Other Things to Note
***PLEASE EMAIL HOST before REQUESTING TO BOOK
- AIRBNB does not always calculate rate quote correctly will advise rate based on your dates, varies based on availability / occupancy around those dates
- We mainly book by the month from 1-30/31 with some flexibility to break up month when calendar permits
-(phone number hidden) / week when available & (phone number hidden) / full month
- Please read our HOUSE RULES before booking - we are very strictly NON SMOKING and want to keep things very low key overall
This is a small family style building on an intimate block and we seek to rent to mature, low-key individuals.
This booking is meant for you and the guests indicated in your booking confirmation. If you intend to have anyone else in the apartment during you stay, please let us know prior. No one other than guests indicated in the booking should stay overnight in the apartment unless advance permission is granted in writing by host.
PARTIES / GATHERINGS
We will consider on a case to case basis so it you plan to entertain please ask in advance. Your gatherings should be on the quiet side and end on the early side.
NO SMOKING / SMOKERS PLEASE
If you or anyone in your party is a smoker please do not book w/ us. We do not want smoking anywhere on the property including outdoors on the terrace or in the garden. We also do not want our guests going out front on the street to smoke - this draws attention to the house and will likely bother our neighbors.
Upon check-out please leave the apt in broom clean condition, wash all of your dishes and take out all trash / recycling to the bins out front.
From Mar 1 - May 31, 2016 the minimum stay is 4 nights.
UNBEATABLE LOCATION in BoCoCa -on a perfect and central block in BROWNSTONE BROOKLYN - (near F/G/A/C/2/3/4/5/R)