Welcome to our spacious villa from 1925 with a wonderful garden.You'll be staying at the 110 m2 ground floor apartment in a nice and quiet street.
5 km from the city centre of Copenhagen. Metro, shopping and restaurants with in 10 minuttes walk.
The stylish Villa apartment is located on the ground floor in a classic villa from 1925. There are high ceilings, and the living room has wooden panels.
The rooms have beautiful stucco ceilings and herringbone parquet and there is a fantastic natural light from the tall stained glass windows.
There is direct access to the old garden with fruit trees and many lovely shaded squares.
The place is ideal for a couple or good friends who would like to experience Copenhagen and the surrounding attractions. There is plenty of room for four people, but the apartment is not ideal for children.
As a guest you will have access to the whole apartment except for two locked rooms in the basement.
The apartment consists of:
- Bedroom with a double bed (japanese style)
- Two extra mattresses are available
- Large and bright living room (with music equipment)
- Large and bright dining room
- Big and fully equipped kitchen (with dishwasher and microwave oven)
The apartment also has a basement with:
- Bathroom (with a toilet and shower/bathtub)
- Washing Room with a washing machine/dryer and plenty of space for drying clothes inside and outside.
The garden is shared by both families - us and our neighbors (two adults and two kids). The terrace outside the living room and the terrace at the right side of the house is at your disposal - there are furnitures and a barbecue.
Quilts, pillows, linen and towels will of course be provided. The entire house has free Wi-Fi.
Interaction with guests
Most likely there is someone at home in the apartment upstairs to help you incase you have questions or issues during your stay. Otherwise you can normally reach the hosts by phone.
- A house manual will be available when you arrive, including Wi-Fi network name and password
- A city map will be at your disposal
- Please don't bring pets
- No smoking inside, but you're welcome to enjoy the terrace and garden while smoking :-)
- We'll be happy to help you answer any question you might have before your arrival by e-mail.