About this listing
NEWLY REFURBISHED! Life's a beach in our bright & airy detached Studio with ensuite bathroom and separate access at our beautiful beach-side home.
300m to the sand, you'll love the french doors, sun-shower, fridge, m'wave, TV&DVD, BBQ, privacy screening and more...
Our guests are loving: The light filled space with own private ensuite bathroom; the separate access and privacy screening; the BLISSFUL outdoor hot & cold sun-shower; the AMAZING location and amenity packed surroundings; and the outdoor shared entertaining area.
Location: Ideal - we're as close as you can be to everything without being surrounded by noise. That's about:
- 150m walk to the Bondi Beach reserve
- 300m to the sand
- 70m to the weekend markets
- 300m in just about any direction for a cafes, restaurants, bars and pubs.
Amenities: double french doors, private bathroom, separate additional sun-shower, fridge, microwave, TV&DVD, privacy screening from shared entertaining area, BBQ, surfboard, new bed with crisp white linen and fresh towels, wardrobe, snorkeling gear for two, acoustic guitar, desk if you need to do any work, WiFi internet and tea & coffee facilities.
What we Love: For me the home is about being really close to Bondi without the noise. Bondi is about EVERYTHING. The natural beauty, beach and walking tracks and matched by just a spectacular restaurants, cafes and nightlife.
And of course our furry friendly house mascot, 'Bastion' the chocolate Labrador. He's proving to be very popular with the guests!
It's all about privacy.
Access to the studio is private via security gates and a separate courtyard walkway. There is a security key-box at the gates for late and early check-in or if you prefer not to carry keys to the beach.
Interaction with Guests
You could go a whole week without bumping into each other, or come and join me for a vino!
I like to leave people in peace unless they like to chat. My preference is to get to know my guests and share some travel stories over a glass of wine or dinner inside the house. Summertime is great for BBQs and that's a great way to welcome a guest.
For me the home is about being really close to Bondi without the noise. Bondi is about EVERYTHING. The natural beauty, beach and walking tracks and matched by just a spectacular restaurants, cafes and nightlife.
It's a truly unique place to be a part of.
Bondi is services by a load of public transport:
Bus: stops are within 250m in two directions. 35 min to the city or 30min to Manly.
Ferry: take the ferry from Rose Bay or Watsons Bay to Manly or che city via Circular Quay.
Train: Bondi Junction station is a 10min bus ride from the beach.
We all like our privacy so there are a couple of basic guidelines to make the stay easier. If in doubt always refer back to guideline 1.
1. Please bring lots of smiles, a few great stories and a healthy dose of respect. I can promise the same in return!
2. Access to the main house is invitation only, which usually means joining me for at least one dinner party or glass of wine. If you have a specific need for a full kitchen please ask in advance and I'm happy to accommodate.
3. I love a party but the neighbors don't so no loud noise past 10pm and please don't use the home for entertaining your guests - again if you have a specific request happy to accommodate with notice.
4. I have a beautiful Labrador so keep the gate shut and DON'T FEED THE DOG - keeping weight off him is a full time job!
5. No smoking in the room. Welcome to smoke in the outdoor living area instead.
6. Parking isn't included with the room but in certain circumstances we may be able to accommodate with advanced notice. If you require parking please request in advance.