About this listing
A nice apartment, 80 sqm , fully equipped and fully furnished. It is located on the fourth floor with service elevator in a new building. It consists of one master bedroom with king size bed, a brand new bathroom, a large living room and walk in modern kitchen with new appliances (oven – dishwasher – washing machine and all kitchen equipments) , two balconies and Wi-Fi connection.The building is located in a residential area, Porta Romana, very close to the centre and well connected by public transports. (3 stops from Duomo by underground, yellow line).
The neighboorhood is very lively with plenty of pizzerie,trattorie,restaurants,bars,(website hidden) the street there are parking spaces reserved for residents, (yellow lines), and others parkings (blue lines, charge). Its central location makes unnecessary the use of car.
One last thing:
I am happy to accept first-time Airbnb users (it's a great service that I really believe in, and you have to get started somehow!).
Just understand that are you staying in somebody's home, and not a hotel. Though the place is not a hotel, I hope you agree that it ends up being better! If you have any questions about the experience, what my space is like, just ask!
- secure high speed wireless internet (WI-FI)
- flat screen LCD TV with DVD
- full bathroom with shower
- fresh linens and towels are provided for all the guests
- utensils, cookware, glassware and much more included
- fully equipped kitchen with a great dining area
- Lots of cabinets, closets and storage space
- Very large, bright living room
- air conditioning
- Clean and nicely painted
DIRECTIONS TO THE APARTMENT COMING BY AIR/TRAIN
- From MALPENSA AIRPORT: take the Malpensa Express train to Cadorna station (25/30 min ride). From Cadorna station you can take a taxi (10 minutes).
- From LINATE AIRPORT: as the airport is pretty close to the city center, the best is to take a taxi: it is a 10 minutes ride (around 15 EUR).
- From CENTRALE TRAIN STATION: by underground (metropolitana) take the yellow line to Rogoredo and get off at P.ta Romana station (6th stop), then walk to my place (5 minutes). Alternatively take a taxi from Centrale station: 10 minutes, 10 EUR.
The apartment is kept very clean and a maid comes in after every stay.
1 - It is not allowed to organise parties in the apartment.
2 - It is not allowed to smoke in any part of the apartment, elevator and common areas.
3 - Always switch all the lights off when leaving the apartment
4 - It is not allowed to make copies of the keys.
5 - The guest has to be fully aware of his responsibilities during the use of the internet and fully respect Italian and International laws that punish the abuse of the internet.
6 - Take the trash out daily
4 Having a proper behavior and respectful of the neighbors.
5 Check in and Chek out are flexible