About this listing
Our spacious 1.5 bedroom in Boerum Hill is available for sublet immediately. We're flexible on the length of time, long term encouraged.
Ideally situated near multiple subway lines on a tree-lined block near great restaurants.
Our spacious 1.5 bedroom in Boerum Hill is available for sublet immediately.
The space is very comfortable; the living room has a Herman Miller sofa and a large work and eating table; the bedroom has a queen bed and ample closet. There is a spare unfurnished room; use it for yoga, or we can offer a pack n play for travelers with a child.
Interaction with Guests
You will probably only see us at check in and check out. We may need to schedule a viewing with a potential tenant during your stay. We would always communicate this at least 24 hours in advance.
The apartment is ideally situated near transportation (Hoyt Schemerhorn, Dekalb and Nevins St. stops), on a beautiful tree-lined street near amazing restaurants. Boerum Hill is a very desirable area; a short walk to the theatre at BAM or to "restaurant row" on Smith Street; tree-lined blocks, occasional celebrity sightings.
A short walk to the A, C, G, 2, 3, 4, 5, B, Q, R. Street parking is tricky but there are multiple lots in the area.
- You're responsible for doing your dishes and leaving the place clean and tidy.
- No smoking indoors, please.
- A stereo with Airtunes connection is provided. Please keep your music to a reasonable level at all times, and be especially quiet after 930 at night.
- Please lock all doors when you enter & exit.
- No parties or illegal activities.
- No visitors without prior approval from us.
- Please turn off all lights to conserve electricity when you are away from the apartment.
Although you will always have full privacy, this is our home, which we are proud and happy to share with you. Please be considerate and clean.