About this listing
★Stay 3 nights or more and we will provide the airport pick up FREE!★ (save $12 per person)
★ Free pick up*
★ Free linen & blankets
★ Free bread, coffee, tea & rice all day
City Resort Hostel provides clean, comfortable accommodation at a price you can easily afford. We are located away from the noisy streets of Kings Cross and the City but in walking distance to everything you need. We are just 8 minutes walk from the City and walking distance to everything you need!
All rooms are equipped with TV, fridge, wardrobe, and sink while private rooms have showers inside the room. We have a tv lounge so you can watch DVDs with fellow room mates and an Internet room so you can keep in touch with friends and family. Our roof top area with beautiful views of the city skyline is a great place to meet new friends and have a drink in a relaxing atmosphere.
Our friendly staff will do their best to make your stay a memorable one so if you need help with anything, our staff are there for you.
So book with us now and make City Resort Hostel your home in Sydney!
All in walking distance:
Pubs & clubs - 2 mins walk.
Hyde Park - 4 mins walk.
Supermarket - 5 mins walk.
Convenience stores - 1 min walk.
Internet cafe - 1 min walk.
Shopping centers - 9 mins walk.
Cheap eat restaurants - 2 mins walk.
Botanical Gardens - 5 mins walk.
Art Gallery - 7 mins walk.
State Library - 7 mins walk.
Australian Museum - 4 mins walk.
Gym & Basketball courts - 2 mins walk.
If you are arriving before 8am or after 10pm please contact us beforehand to make arrangements.
★To find out the correct price quicker, please tell me what type of room you're looking for:
- 3/4/6 bed shared dormitory room (shared rooms)
- single/double/twin/triple/family room (private rooms)
Q: Do you provide towels?
A: Yes, we provide one free towel per person. Any extra towels are $2 each per hire.
Q: When is the airport pick up service available?
A: It's available only between 8am and 7pm. If you're staying 3 nights or more and you're arriving outside these hours, you can catch another shuttle bus and we will refund you $9 per person.
Q: Do you have air conditioning?
A: I'm sorry there is no air conditioning but our building is fairly cool in summer and not as cold in winter.
1. This is a HOSTEL not a home! It's basic budget accommodation not a flash hotel or apartment.
2. The rate you are quoted is a default rate shown by airbnb. For the correct price, please message me and I'll send you a quote as the price will vary depending on the room type and date of arrival. Please state whether you would prefer a private room (more expensive) or shared room (cheaper).
1. Check outs after 10am will be charged one extra night.
2. No refunds for early check outs.
3. If the Guest is not present on the day of check out, the Hostel reserves the right to remove the Guest’s belongings and store them at Reception and evict the Guest without notice.
4. If a fire brigade is called due to the guest’s actions a $2000.00 fine will be charged and may be evicted without notice.
5. The Hostel will not be held responsible for any loss of the Guest’s property.