Complimentary bottle of cava in the fridge for your arrival.
Thanks for checking our apartment out. As Super Hosts with Airbnb we pride ourselves on offering our guest the best possible experience. So if you have any questions or if there is anything you need to know, we would be delighted to get back to you.
- City tax of 2.25 cent per adult per night is due to be paid on check in please. Please note this is required for a maximum of 7 nights only and under 16's are free
IMPORTANT: Please note that after hours check ins after 9pm are subject to a fee of €50. You must contact us before making the booking. We do not accommodate check-ins after Midnight.
- No smoking inside the apartment but there are a two outdoor patios with an ashtray provided.
- Respectful and reasonable quiet noise levels especially after 11pm.
- No loud parties please!
- Respect of the property and neighbours.
- The kitchen is of course available for your use, please be safe.
- The garbage bins are located very close to your apartment - near the main front door. They are the big grey plastic containers - you can't miss them!
- Most importantly relax and enjoy your stay!
This host has 1851 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are an English and Irish couple with a very warm welcome awaiting you. We are friendly and easy going with 2 kiddies and a beagle dog who moved from Ireland six years ago and we are now thoroughly settled and enjoying life in fabulous Barcelona. We work full time managing short term fully licensed rentals and absolutely love what we do! On a daily basis we get to meet amazing people from all around the world and ensure they enjoy this incredible city and experience during their stay, how lucky are we!